Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1755 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

Jason Todd should rejoin the Bat Family

DarkBird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By DarkBird

No Caption Provided

Batman - Battle For The Cowl #2
    Batman - Battle For The Cowl #2
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Primmaster64

I don't think that's going to happen, at least not now.

CrimsonAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 70

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By CrimsonAvenger

If he changes his methods and the way he does everything only then will he be allowed to come back, as for now there is no chance he's coming back.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By daredevil21134
    @Primmaster64 said:
    "I don't think that's going to happen, at least not now. "

I hope it never happens lol
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

Not until he burns that pill head suit

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @Primmaster64 said:

If it does then he becomes another generic dick grayson clone/ripoff.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By daredevil21134
    @entropy_aegis said:
    "@Primmaster64 said:
    If it does then he becomes another generic dick grayson clone/ripoff. "

Yup
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RedHoodJT

I don't want him as another Dick Grayson. I like the way Jason is now. I don't want him to change. I want him to stay the way he his. Handle things his way. The Batfamily needs someone that can kill if necessary and take out/down the bad guys in ways that the rest of them can't.
    Avatar image for bloodstonefreak
    Bloodstonefreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By Bloodstonefreak
    @RedHoodJT said:
    "The Batfamily needs someone that can kill if necessary and take out/down the bad guys in ways that the rest of them can't. "
    I agree, although it's very out of character for the Batman Family to do.  Even with this being true, the thing that Bruce is doing right now seems very out of character.  I can honestly see Bruce bringing Jason back into the fold toward the end of the Batman, Inc. storyline (kind of as a shock factor from the creative team behind it).  I don't see why he can't pull a Cyclops and make an X-Force-like "black-ops" member of the Inc team to take care of the threats that NEED to be taken care of that can't be traced back to him.
    god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

As long as he becomes this hood again, i dont care too much to what happens as long as he is written well. Winick actually did something good for once and wrote Todd quite well, then Morrison takes over and he becomes a crazier ginger with a pill shaped helmet with a crappy sidekick named "Scarlet". If the bats family need an ally, have Jason team up every now and then but he is better off alone.
    Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
    They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By They Killed Cap!

I could see it happening, I don't know that I want it to.
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @Bloodstonefreak:  I've been saying that for months. And everyone keeps telling me that he already has a team like that the Outsiders. Or Deathstrokes Titans. But I mean both of those teams can be traced back to Batman. A black ops team lead by Jason could not. Jason would cover his tracks perfectly making it look like no one was ever there.
    karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By karrob
    @joshmightbe said:
    " Not until he burns that pill head suit "
    Lol
    Unwritten Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Unwritten Duck

I would prefer if Jason ever took the Hero route again that he start over elsewhere, and if Bruce ever approached him asking him to be one of his "Batmen" he would reply, "Fuck off".

RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @Unwritten Duck:  I agree. I don't want him to be part of Inc. I want him to be accepted as a part of Bruce's family. Dick the oldest brother, Jason and Tim the middle. Then Damian. But not a part of the Bat family and him become a batman. Although it would be pretty cool to see him wear his batman suit again.
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @Unwritten Duck said:
    "I would prefer if Jason ever took the Hero route again that he start over elsewhere, and if Bruce ever approached him asking him to be one of his "Batmen" he would reply, "Fuck off". "

What makes you think bruce would approach him,people need to stop living in fantasies.
    HarlequinKiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By HarlequinKiss

Red Hood's become something that's at conflict with Batman's morality. He wouldn't be accepted unless he changed, and if he changed he wouldn't be what readers love him for. Wasn't the whole reason Jason was originally killed off in the comics because nobody liked that Dick Grayson got replaced? People obviously had no interest in Jason before he became the Red Hood.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17  Edited By nightwing91

I really don't see Jason coming back,  after he's constantly said his way is better,to anyone who would listen, they'd not let him fight crime either, as he'd be far more likely to slip and kill someone if in a tough situation.

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DH69
    @joshmightbe said:
    "Not until he burns that pill head suit "

THIS!!!
    Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
    saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Considering that Jason has been too violent and crossed the line by killing the bad guys while fighting crime, I doubt it'll happen. If there's only one way he can come back, it's to get his black hair with the white stripe back.

Unwritten Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Unwritten Duck
    @entropy_aegis said:

" @Unwritten Duck said:

"I would prefer if Jason ever took the Hero route again that he start over elsewhere, and if Bruce ever approached him asking him to be one of his "Batmen" he would reply, "Fuck off". "
    What makes you think bruce would approach him,people need to stop living in fantasies. "
     @entropy_aegis To be honest I have no idea why Bruce would approach him, other than maybe to try and reach out to him again, but being logical I think Bruce would rather have Jason off the streets completely. Oh and as far as that little bit on the end about "people need to stop living in fantasies." If people didn't think about these so called fantasies or to take it further, if we didn't have them, we wouldn't have comics in the first place. Also keep in mind that I realized you said "living in fantasies" not thinking about them. I have just as much right to daydream about what I would like to happen and post my opinion in a discussion as you have a right to rebuke my opinion; however, you would find that people are easier to get along with if you try not to instigate a problem. So would you kindly, add to the discussion rather than making inferences about people based on their opinion.
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @Unwritten Duck:  You aren't gonna win with him I promise you. He is too air headed to give two shits and a f#@k about what anyone says. You can't argue with someone that "knows" they're right. Its a losing battle.
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @Unwritten Duck said:
    "@entropy_aegis said:

" @Unwritten Duck said:

What makes you think bruce would approach him,people need to stop living in fantasies. "
     @entropy_aegis To be honest I have no idea why Bruce would approach him, other than maybe to try and reach out to him again, but being logical I think Bruce would rather have Jason off the streets completely. Oh and as far as that little bit on the end about "people need to stop living in fantasies." If people didn't think about these so called fantasies or to take it further, if we didn't have them, we wouldn't have comics in the first place. Also keep in mind that I realized you said "living in fantasies" not thinking about them. I have just as much right to daydream about what I would like to happen and post my opinion in a discussion as you have a right to rebuke my opinion; however, you would find that people are easier to get along with if you try not to instigate a problem. So would you kindly, add to the discussion rather than making inferences about people based on their opinion. "

The title of this thread is'nt should bruce invite jason,its should jason rejoin. 
    so it should be jason coming to dick who tells him to fuck off.like i said we can stop living in our fanfic fantasies.
    @RedHoodJT said:
    " @Unwritten Duck:  You aren't gonna win with him I promise you. He is too air headed to give two shits and a f#@k about what anyone says. You can't argue with someone that "knows" they're right. Its a losing battle. "

I am right.if you think you are then prove me wrong.
    Unwritten Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Unwritten Duck
    @entropy_aegis said:

" @Unwritten Duck said:

"@entropy_aegis said:

" @Unwritten Duck said:

@entropy_aegis To be honest I have no idea why Bruce would approach him, other than maybe to try and reach out to him again, but being logical I think Bruce would rather have Jason off the streets completely. Oh and as far as that little bit on the end about "people need to stop living in fantasies." If people didn't think about these so called fantasies or to take it further, if we didn't have them, we wouldn't have comics in the first place. Also keep in mind that I realized you said "living in fantasies" not thinking about them. I have just as much right to daydream about what I would like to happen and post my opinion in a discussion as you have a right to rebuke my opinion; however, you would find that people are easier to get along with if you try not to instigate a problem. So would you kindly, add to the discussion rather than making inferences about people based on their opinion. "

The title of this thread is'nt should bruce invite jason,its should jason rejoin. 
    so it should be jason coming to dick who tells him to fuck off.like i said we can stop living in our fanfic fantasies.
    @RedHoodJT said:
    " @Unwritten Duck:  You aren't gonna win with him I promise you. He is too air headed to give two shits and a f#@k about what anyone says. You can't argue with someone that "knows" they're right. Its a losing battle. "
    I am right.if you think you are then prove me wrong. "
    @entropy_aegis:  Now you're arguing semantics on the discussion topic. This really isn't worth my time, but aren't you, as you say, living a fanfic fantasy by saying this:  "it should be jason coming to dick who tells him to fuck off." 
    It hasn't happened, so you evidently came up with that out of your own head, am I right?  

This arguing is going to take us nowhere and add nothing to this discussion. I viewed your profile and examined your lists. It's evident you don't like Judd Winick (most hated characters) but judging from your Anti-batfamily list I don't think you hold any particular animosity toward the Jason Todd character himself. I do think you prefer to see him remain a villain as I assumed from this earlier comment:  

@entropy_aegis said: 
     " @Primmaster64 said: 

My point with this is why don't you share with us all what you rather see happen, or is this:   "it should be jason coming to dick who tells him to fuck off." , all you want to see happen? Not to sound offensive, but surely you can come up with something better than that? 
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @Unwritten Duck said:
    " @entropy_aegis said:

" @Unwritten Duck said:

"@entropy_aegis said:

" @Unwritten Duck said:

@RedHoodJT said:
    @entropy_aegis:  Now you're arguing semantics on the discussion topic. This really isn't worth my time, but aren't you, as you say, living a fanfic fantasy by saying this:  "it should be jason coming to dick who tells him to fuck off." 
    It hasn't happened, so you evidently came up with that out of your own head, am I right?  

This arguing is going to take us nowhere and add nothing to this discussion. I viewed your profile and examined your lists. It's evident you don't like Judd Winick (most hated characters) but judging from your Anti-batfamily list I don't think you hold any particular animosity toward the Jason Todd character himself. I do think you prefer to see him remain a villain as I assumed from this earlier comment:  

@entropy_aegis said: 
     " @Primmaster64 said: 

My point with this is why don't you share with us all what you rather see happen, or is this:   "it should be jason coming to dick who tells him to fuck off." , all you want to see happen? Not to sound offensive, but surely you can come up with something better than that?  "

A) my comment on dick telling jason to fuck off was to show you how retarded your orignal statement was,last time i checked you're the one who started this.i'm not living in my fantasy cause i never made such a statement. 
    B) i can hate winick all i want. 
    C) since you have enough time to go through my lists,i would advise you to take another look cause some characters in the antibat family list happen to be pretty high on my favourites list,talia(second favourite female),Ra's and bane happen to be in my top 5 villians while deathstroke in my top 20.SHEESH. 
    D) jason todd fans have agreed that he becomes a dick grayson clone if something like him joining the family happens,if you cant see the obviousness,then thats your loss.
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @Unwritten Duck said:
    " @entropy_aegis:  @entropy_aegis said:
    " @Unwritten Duck said:
    " @entropy_aegis said:

" @Unwritten Duck said:

"@entropy_aegis said:

" @Unwritten Duck said:

@RedHoodJT said:

@entropy_aegis said: 
     " @Primmaster64 said: 

My point with this is why don't you share with us all what you rather see happen, or is this:   "it should be jason coming to dick who tells him to fuck off." , all you want to see happen? Not to sound offensive, but surely you can come up with something better than that?  "
    A) my comment on dick telling jason to fuck off was to show you how retarded your orignal statement was,last time i checked you're the one who started this.i'm not living in my fantasy cause i never made such a statement. B) i can hate winick all i want. C) since you have enough time to go through my lists,i would advise you to take another look cause some characters in the antibat family list happen to be pretty high on my favourites list,talia(second favourite female),Ra's and bane happen to be in my top 5 villians while deathstroke in my top 20.SHEESH. D) jason todd fans have agreed that he becomes a dick grayson clone if something like him joining the family happens,if you cant see the obviousness,then thats your loss. "
    Why you mad? "

Awesome response,and then you guys call me out for thinking i'm right.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Primmaster64

* sigh*

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Jason Todd should never have been brought back.He should be kept as a villain until someone in the Bat-Family (preferrably Steph\Batgirl) accidentally kills him.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By Final Arrow
    @entropy_aegis: @Unwritten Duck: Lets play a game called reading the site rules, paying close attention to the no swearing part... lets see who can find it first.... 

@Vance Astro: Totally agree, Jason should never have been touched, his death was a symbolic part of the Batman history, effecting more then just Bruce. Brining him back just weakened everything they achieved by killing him in the first place. 
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @Final Arrow said:
    " @entropy_aegis:  @Unwritten Duck: Lets play a game called reading the site rules, paying close attention to the no swearing part... lets see who can find it first.... 

@Vance Astro: Totally agree, Jason should never have been touched, his death was a symbolic part of the Batman history, effecting more then just Bruce. Brining him back just weakened everything they achieved by killing him in the first place.  "

I did'nt use the swear words to insult him,and he used it first. 
    still i'll refrain from now onwards.
    Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By Final Arrow
    @entropy_aegis: It does not matter if you used them to insult him or not, the rules are no swearing, also you did insult him non the less, which yet again against the rules. If you can not talk to someone without insulting them then don't talk to them. If a user is acting in a trollish way PM myself or another mod to deal with it.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By daredevil21134

Jason Todd shouldn't go back to the Batman family at all I rather see him on his own

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @Final Arrow said:
    " @entropy_aegis: It does not matter if you used them to insult him or not, the rules are no swearing, also you did insult him non the less, which yet again against the rules. If you can not talk to someone without insulting them then don't talk to them. If a user is acting in a trollish way PM myself or another mod to deal with it. "

OK.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By daredevil21134

Everyone needs to chill
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Final Arrow said:
    @Vance Astro: Totally agree, Jason should never have been touched, his death was a symbolic part of the Batman history, effecting more then just Bruce. Brining him back just weakened everything they achieved by killing him in the first place.  "
    Yea, I never got the significance of bringing him back.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By daredevil21134

I don't see the big deal with characters coming back,its hard to find characters that haven't been beought back theses days
    Unwritten Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Unwritten Duck
    @Final Arrow: I think I'm done here. I've made my point and shared my opinion in the spirit of normal discussion. I apologize for dropping the F-bomb, in an earlier posting. I also apologize for that last post. I'll admit that image was a bit over the line. So I apologize for the trolling. I got carried away, and turned to insults and mockery myself, and that was not my original intention. 

@entropy_aegis: I would like to apologize if I insulted you. That was not my intent. I was merely trying to challenge your imagination. If you thought I was attacking your opinions, I'm sorry if I came off that way. 
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @daredevil21134 said:
    " I don't see the big deal with characters coming back,its hard to find characters that haven't been beought back theses days "
    The big deal is that it's unoriginal.It's been done so many times and the way most characters come back is unimaginative and just awkward.It's like one more day.It had to happen for Spider-Man to get better but it was one of the worst Spider-Man arcs of all time.That's kind of how everyone's "coming back to life story is" people punching realities,Secret alien invasions,being stuck in a time warp and not really being dead in the first place,just reappearing and the publisher pretending the character was never killed off,alternate reality versions taking spots,exploiting magical items and beings etc. etc. Maybe if one of these stories were done right and a valid explanation for bringing the character back was given then people would be fine with it.When you make a characters death a pivotal moment in the companies history and then just randomly bring them back with some convoluted, bullsh#t storyline.It gets annoying after a while.Look at all of the characters that have come back just during your life time.Can you say that the way any of them returned was justified?
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By daredevil21134
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @daredevil21134 said:
    " I don't see the big deal with characters coming back,its hard to find characters that haven't been beought back theses days "
    The big deal is that it's unoriginal.It's been done so many times and the way most characters come back is unimaginative and just awkward.It's like one more day.It had to happen for Spider-Man to get better but it was one of the worst Spider-Man arcs of all time.That's kind of how everyone's "coming back to life story is" people punching realities,Secret alien invasions,being stuck in a time warp and not really being dead in the first place,just reappearing and the publisher pretending the character was never killed off,alternate reality versions taking spots,exploiting magical items and beings etc. etc. Maybe if one of these stories were done right and a valid explanation for bringing the character back was given then people would be fine with it.When you make a characters death a pivotal moment in the companies history and then just randomly bring them back with some convoluted, bullsh#t storyline.It gets annoying after a while.Look at all of the characters that have come back just during your life time.Can you say that the way any of them returned was justified? "

You have a point but my point as you stated it happens with alot of characters/stories not just Jason Todd thats why I personally don't care or understand why that keeps being used against him,the problem seems to be with companies not the character
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @daredevil21134 said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    " @daredevil21134 said:
    The big deal is that it's unoriginal.It's been done so many times and the way most characters come back is unimaginative and just awkward.It's like one more day.It had to happen for Spider-Man to get better but it was one of the worst Spider-Man arcs of all time.That's kind of how everyone's "coming back to life story is" people punching realities,Secret alien invasions,being stuck in a time warp and not really being dead in the first place,just reappearing and the publisher pretending the character was never killed off,alternate reality versions taking spots,exploiting magical items and beings etc. etc. Maybe if one of these stories were done right and a valid explanation for bringing the character back was given then people would be fine with it.When you make a characters death a pivotal moment in the companies history and then just randomly bring them back with some convoluted, bullsh#t storyline.It gets annoying after a while.Look at all of the characters that have come back just during your life time.Can you say that the way any of them returned was justified? "
     You have a point but my point as you stated it happens with alot of characters/stories not just Jason Todd thats why I personally don't care or understand why that keeps being used against him,the problem seems to be with companies not the character "
    Because DC isn't using them the best they can right now.If you bring someone back from the dead.A bigger deal should be made over him than this.Cap was recently brought back from the dead and although his return story was lame...He's Captain America.There is a purpose to his return he's a big name.Jason Todd was Robin when he died.A character at that point that was just the butt of a joke...and he wasn't even a memorable Robin.You see what Marvel did with Bucky? That's what should have happened with Todd.Bucky was a joke of a sidekick before but Marvel made him a solid character and gave him importance.They didn't just bring him back to be the man for a short run and then slide him in the background.Bucky has been growing since like 4 years now.
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RedHoodJT

I like Jason Todd and I for one am glad that he came back. I mean if Norman and Harry Osborne can get brought back for Spider-man to be a major villain once again, why can't Jason come back. It doesn't make it any less of a great failure for Batman. The fact is that Jason still died and it was still Batmans greatest failure. Jason kills the rest of the Bat family won't. That right there is an example of how Batman failed Jason. He tried to teach him how to take a criminal down without killing them. But Jason always felt that some criminals were just too bad to let live. So even though Jason is back it doesn't make him any less of a failure of Batman. I personally like the way Jason is. I think that he is how they should be. And I also think that he should be the one they send in when the job needs it. Because everyone knows that Batman won't kill but Jason does. Its just like X-Force. Everyone knew that the X-men will not kill under any circumstance. X-force will. But when the rest of the x-men found out that Cyclops had put this team together they were too pissed and wouldn't listen to reason so Cyclops, much to his dismay, disbanded X-force. It no different. 

Now you wanna talk about a lame story arc. Batman Inc. Nuff said.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By daredevil21134
    @RedHoodJT said:
    "I like Jason Todd and I for one am glad that he came back. I mean if Norman and Harry Osborne can get brought back for Spider-man to be a major villain once again, why can't Jason come back. It doesn't make it any less of a great failure for Batman. The fact is that Jason still died and it was still Batmans greatest failure. Jason kills the rest of the Bat family won't. That right there is an example of how Batman failed Jason. He tried to teach him how to take a criminal down without killing them. But Jason always felt that some criminals were just too bad to let live. So even though Jason is back it doesn't make him any less of a failure of Batman. I personally like the way Jason is. I think that he is how they should be. And I also think that he should be the one they send in when the job needs it. Because everyone knows that Batman won't kill but Jason does. Its just like X-Force. Everyone knew that the X-men will not kill under any circumstance. X-force will. But when the rest of the x-men found out that Cyclops had put this team together they were too pissed and wouldn't listen to reason so Cyclops, much to his dismay, disbanded X-force. It no different.   Now you wanna talk about a lame story arc. Batman Inc. Nuff said. "

lol
    digimod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By digimod

I never looked at it as he left the family, unless you mean actually working with them as a team member, and I don't see the point of that.  He is a great character as developed.

RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @daredevil21134:  Its true bro. So Batman gets sent back in time. Goes through a bunch of different time periods to come back to actual reality. Then decides hey you know what would be a good idea, for me to go all around the world and find the best fighters around and train them to be the batman for that city or country. Get the hell outta here with that lame ass story. Why the hell does there need to be multiple Batmen? Oh that's right because the original Batman has too big of an ego and it shadows all of Gotham so why not put it over the world too.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By daredevil21134
    @digimod said:
    "I never looked at it as he left the family, unless you mean actually working with them as a team member, and I don't see the point of that.  He is a great character as developed. "
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By daredevil21134
    @RedHoodJT said:
    " @daredevil21134:  Its true bro. So Batman gets sent back in time. Goes through a bunch of different time periods to come back to actual reality. Then decides hey you know what would be a good idea, for me to go all around the world and find the best fighters around and train them to be the batman for that city or country. Get the hell outta here with that lame ass story. Why the hell does there need to be multiple Batmen? Oh that's right because the original Batman has too big of an ego and it shadows all of Gotham so why not put it over the world too. "

I agree
    digimod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By digimod
    @RedHoodJT said:
    " @daredevil21134:  Its true bro. So Batman gets sent back in time. Goes through a bunch of different time periods to come back to actual reality. Then decides hey you know what would be a good idea, for me to go all around the world and find the best fighters around and train them to be the batman for that city or country. Get the hell outta here with that lame ass story. Why the hell does there need to be multiple Batmen? Oh that's right because the original Batman has too big of an ego and it shadows all of Gotham so why not put it over the world too. "
    hmmm, sounds familiar - hasn't he tried that before in another way? :)
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @digimod:  Honestly I have no idea. Not a huge fan of Bruce as Batman. I always liked Nightwing and Robin better. Never could relate to the dark brooding character that Batman is...well was. But I do know that this story isn't all that great. And he is taking forever writing the damn thing.
    digimod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By digimod
    @RedHoodJT: I was referring to the Brother MK I satellite Batman implemented after the events of Identity Crisis.
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RedHoodJT

Oh ok yea I've read that I thought that's what you were talking about but I wasn't sure. Lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.