Jason Todd Reference in Arkham City DLC

#1 Posted by Grubich (368 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by daredevil21134 (11506 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe he said this in the comic

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33062 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't he say something about Batman needing a new side kick because the last one is dead in AA?

#4 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

Doesn't he say something about Batman needing a new side kick because the last one is dead in AA?

If he did, I didn't notice it.

#5 Posted by BatMark_ (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't mind Jason showing up in the inevitable third game...

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33062 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Doesn't he say something about Batman needing a new side kick because the last one is dead in AA?

If he did, I didn't notice it.

I'm sure he said something about how Harly could be his new side kick
#7 Posted by Loki9876 (3005 posts) - - Show Bio

they also reference to the killing joke in Arkham City.

#8 Posted by tiger26 (129 posts) - - Show Bio

he will at least i think so

#9 Posted by DeadJester (89 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope red hood is a dlc character for the next game. they could do his guns just like the batarangs and his knife could be used in any hand to hand. he could easily use a number of gadgets to assume the role and maybe his vision could alter due to his mask, maybe with a little batman locator so itd be like you have to keep an eye out cause if you get to close, you might have to run or try to fight him off? i know id like it.

#10 Posted by luckydomino1 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

rock steady did their homework on batman i love them hopefully jason is a playable character in the game

#11 Edited by desperado_ (314 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else notice the painting in the Catwoman DLC?

#12 Posted by SecretKnight (82 posts) - - Show Bio

@Loki9876: They mention it in AA when Oracle tells Batman about Doctor Young's letter from Joker. I'm not sure about AC

#13 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason needs to be in the next game.

#14 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@desperado_ said:

That was done to echo the finale, not Jason's death. Batman carries the Joker out like that. 
#15 Posted by desperado_ (314 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@desperado_ said:

That was done to echo the finale, not Jason's death. Batman carries the Joker out like that.

After all the Jason Todd references (The dead sidekick remark by Joker, Then with Harley, and the secret Jason Todd radio message) i'll stick with my theory. I think the painting resembles my theory more than yours. If you look closely Joker's head isn't leaned back, it's slightly looking down, and Batman's face isn't that of remorse... it's more of a crestfallen look in the clip. I know going by small detail like that may be a longshot, but after playing this game I am pretty sure they focused a lot on detail.

#16 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@desperado_ said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@desperado_ said:

After all the Jason Todd references (The dead sidekick remark by Joker, Then with Harley, and the secret Jason Todd radio message) i'll stick with my theory. I think the painting resembles my theory more than yours. If you look closely Joker's head isn't leaned back, it's slightly looking down, and Batman's face isn't that of remorse... it's more of a crestfallen look in the clip. I know going by small detail like that may be a longshot, but after playing this game I am pretty sure they focused a lot on detail.

There's also this; 
#17 Posted by desperado_ (314 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@desperado_ said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@desperado_ said:

There's also this;

The look on Batman's face tells me that the ying to his yang just died...

The look on Batmans face here....

....tells me his son just died.

(I know Todd isn't Batman's son, it's just the only way my mind can accept Robin.)

I guarantee Jason will be in the next Batman game.

#18 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@desperado_: Of course he will be, they've run out of villains lol
#19 Posted by desperado_ (314 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@desperado_: Of course he will be, they've run out of villains lol

haha True, but I think it was planned since the second game. I WILL CUT YOU IF YOU SAY DIFFERENTLY AGAIN....

#20 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@BatMark_ said:

Wouldn't mind Jason showing up in the inevitable third game...

Me too...

#21 Posted by bob agent of agency x (207 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

I thought it was more directed at Batgirl (due to Oracle actually being in the game). But I guess it could be Todd.

#22 Edited by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see more Jason Todd references in the future games, unless he actually shows up which would be amazing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.