Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1754 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

Jason Todd needs one

• 182 results
    Avatar image for devil_of_lightning
    Devil_of_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@DeathpooltheT1000: So which relationships are you agreein' and disagreein' to?

@daredevil21134: No-one started anything with anyone...and we're ALL on topic here. So it's best NOT to jump to conclusions.

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Dick didn't do Raven...and Kara just wants some dude from the Bat-family. And I don't think Slad had sex with Raven either...that was somethin' fans wanted to happen because of the cartoon. And come on, it's Tim "bitch-made" Drake of course he's gay.

Jason and Cassandra would be a great idea. They'd have that secrete relationship thing goin' on for some time to hide it from the rest of the Bat-family. And their personalities would effect each other greatly. In fact, I think that Cassandra (growin' up the way she did)...is the only person in the Bat-family who could relate to Jason, and help him deal with his problems.

Raven and Donna are the only female characters (to my knowledge) that Jason has ever shown actual carin' feelings for. So goin' on what the character himself feels...those 2 are good choices to progress a relationship with.

Kara WANTS and NEEDS a man (she needs love too). And she's VERY attached to members of the Bat-family, so one of them should get with her...and that 1, is Jason.

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: To be honset Tim wanted to bring Superboy from the dead and dont cared that his girlfriend was dead.
    For some weird reason, Dick Grayson have the super power to have sex with every female he see.
    He goes with his girlfriend walking on the street and see two little girl.
    Later he say hi my name is Dick Grayson.
    Little Girl 1:My mommy said that my daddy was called Dick Grayson.
    Little Girl 2:My mommy said the same thing.
    Dick:Eh, uh, there is bunch of guys with that name.
    Later he runs away.
    He was even raped by Tarantula i think.
    @daredevil21134 said:

Here we go again,its only a matter of time before this one gets locked
    I hope they dont notice this one, this is getting to funny to be real.

That come from the movie Black Dynamite...funny movie.  

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Everyone already knows my stance on Tim...I think he's the worst character EVER made. There are Homeless guy with aids and herpes that get raped by little toddles...and THEY have better existences than Tim "bitch-made" Drake...(in my opinion).
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#52  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @Devil_of_Lightning said:

@daredevil21134: No-one started anything with anyone...and we're ALL on topic here. So it's best NOT to jump to conclusions.

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Dick didn't do Raven...and Kara just wants some dude from the Bat-family. And come on, it's Tim "bitch-made" Drake of course he's gay.

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    @Avenging-X-Bolt: To be honset Tim wanted to bring Superboy from the dead and dont cared that his girlfriend was dead.
    For some weird reason, Dick Grayson have the super power to have sex with every female he see.
    Later he runs away.
    @daredevil21134 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Everyone already knows my stance on Tim...I think he's the worst character EVER made. There are Homeless guy with aids and herpes that get raped by little toddles...and THEY have better existences than Tim "bitch-made" Drake...(in my opinion).

how is tim "Bitch Made"?
    Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Dick didn't do Raven...and Kara just wants some dude from the Bat-family. And come on, it's Tim "bitch-made" Drake of course he's gay.

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    Later he runs away.
    @daredevil21134 said:

Tim is better that Damien "i am here only beccuase i ahve the same dna that Batman" Wayne, at least he is not a clone like that little pile of crap callade damien.
    Who dont love Black Dynamite? even Cartoon Network loved the film, there is a sequel and a cartoon coming, so more Dynamotie for everybody.
    Raven
    Donna
    Harley
    Rose
    So far look like the best ideas for Jason, i think he could get into some crazy thing and making interesting to read, sicne most of love story, well kinda suck.
    Devil_of_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Tim is bitch-made to me because all he does is try to be Jason...and then cry about it. Everything he does is based on Jason. He became Robin after Jason (and after cryin' about it). He became Batman after Jason (and cried about that too). Then he became Red Robin after Jason (and he cried about that)...and he even STOLE the costume, 'cause there was NO way Jason let Tim have the costume that the Bruce he was ok with gave him. Every time Tim comes into contact with Jason...Tim cries about somethin'. He's bitch-made. 

Tim...will NEVER...be the superior to anyone in the Bat-family. And let's NOT make this about Tim...this is about JASON and HIS love life. If you want to continue this conversation about Tim...PM me.

Now...back to the original topic. Jason and Cassandra, Kara, or Raven are the best choices I can see.

@DeathpooltheT1000

I choose Damien over Tim EVERY time. Black Dynamite was (and will always be)...AWESOME!! And those were good choices but I have reasons for choosin' the other girls that I did.

Jason and Cassandra would be a great idea. They'd have that secrete relationship thing goin' on for some time to hide it from the rest of the Bat-family. And their personalities would effect each other greatly. In fact, I think that Cassandra (growin' up the way she did)...is the only person in the Bat-family who could relate to Jason, and help him deal with his problems.

Raven and Donna are the only female characters (to my knowledge) that Jason has ever shown actual carin' feelings for. So goin' on what the character himself feels...those 2 are good choices to progress a relationship with.

Kara WANTS and NEEDS a man (she needs love too). And she's VERY attached to members of the Bat-family, so one of them should get with her...and that 1, is Jason.

And it doesn't need to be all about romance...the fun part about Jason books is the killin'.
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#55  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @Avenging-X-Bolt: Tim is bitch-made to me because all he does is try to be Jason...and then cry about it. Everything he does is based on Jason. He became Robin after Jason (and after cryin' about it). He became Batman after Jason (and cried about that too). Then he became Red Robin after Jason (and he cried about that)...and he even STOLE the costume, 'cause there was NO way Jason let Tim have the costume that the Bruce he was ok with gave him. Every time Tim comes into contact with Jason...Tim cries about somethin'. He's bitch-made.

@DeathpooltheT1000: I choose Damien over Tim EVERY time. Black Dynamite was (and will always be)...AWESOME!! And those were goo choices but I have reasons for choosin' the other girls that I did.  Jason and Cassandra would be a great idea. They'd have that secrete relationship thing goin' on for some time to hide it from the rest of the Bat-family. And their personalities would effect each other greatly. In fact, I think that Cassandra (growin' up the way she did)...is the only person in the Bat-family who could relate to Jason, and help him deal with his problems.  Raven and Donna are the only female characters (to my knowledge) that Jason has ever shown actual carin' feelings for. So goin' on what the character himself feels...those 2 are good choices to progress a relationship with.  Kara WANTS and NEEDS a man (she needs love too). And she's VERY attached to members of the Bat-family, so one of them should get with her...and that 1, is Jason.  And it doesn't need to be all about romance...the fun part about Jason books is the killin'.

uuummm wow. are you serious?  That litterally has to be the biggest peice of garbage to be spewed over the vine. Tim has never tried to be Jason. He tried to be Robin and later Red Robin and big suprise he did BOTH  better. he only stole the costume to get Dick to man up and take on the mantle himself because Tim was the only one who seemed to realise Gotham NEEDS a Batman as well as to stop the RAVING HOMICIDAL PSYCHOPATH who was trampling over everything Batman stands for. Tim having the guts to speak up isnt crying and Tim could never be Jason because he's superior.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#56  Edited By daredevil21134

Getting hot now

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By Primmaster64

I vote for Donna.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
    saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By saiyan_earthling
    @daredevil21134 said:
    Getting hot now
    georgethecat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By georgethecat
    @RedHoodJT said:

@fodigg: See I could see him with Mia after that Green Arrow run he was in when they fought each other. They had chemistry and you could use that to base when it happened.

YES. 
    My #1 Jason ship. Snarky street kids ftw! 
    They actually have a lot in common and I'd love to see them interact again. (And I don't want to get into this conversation, but people who are HIV+ can still have relationships) 
    Plus, Mia is awesome. I love love love her. She's hilarious! And she kicks ass. And you know Jason's going to know what she's going through, what with Ollie having abandoned her and the fact that she really wanted to take out the Electrocutioner. The only reason she didn't is because Ollie talked her down from it. He sees a lot of himself in her. He's already sought her out as a ally/friend and someone he could confide in or who would at least say to him, 'Look, some people deserve to die.' The Arrows do have a looser moral code than the Bats and she has killed someone before. 
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By RedHoodsDen

Dangit George, where ya been and didja join my damn fanpage yet?lol

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#61  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @Devil_of_Lightning@DeathpooltheT1000:  
    Could you both please grow up? but heh i'm in a thread where people are discussing Jason's sex life.
    georgethecat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By georgethecat
    @RedHoodsDen: The Facebook one? I don't think I did!  

But here's some Mia & Jason being awesome art for you guys to enjoy! ^-^  

Mia Dearden & Jason Todd kicking ass and taking names 
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By RedHoodsDen

Sexy

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#64  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

After this revamp i seriously hope he gets it on with Kory just so he can go to Damian, Bruce and Dick and be like
    Jason:  Sure i was in jail, but Damian i boned your mom,Who was your lover Bruce and  now Dick i'm with your ex.

They should do it for the lols.

Devil_of_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:
    @Devil_of_Lightning@DeathpooltheT1000:  Could you both please grow up? but heh i'm in a thread where people are discussing Jason's sex life.
    I already said THIS to him on page 3...

"Tim...will NEVER...be the superior to anyone in the Bat-family. And let's NOT make this about Tim...this is about JASON and HIS love life. If you want to continue this conversation about Tim...PM me."

So can you please NOT try to jump down my through on a situation that was already rectified? The situation was already over...and everyone was already goin' on about their business...so WHY bring it back up? Let it die, and got back to the original topic.

@georgethecat said:
    @RedHoodsDen: The Facebook one? I don't think I did!  

But here's some Mia & Jason being awesome art for you guys to enjoy! ^-^  

I already put her down as a maybe on my list of girls to be with him. It would make a great story for them to be together because no-one knows how long she has left to live. So it would make for good story tellin' for them to be together, and to see IF Jason would actually stay around while Mia's life was slippin' away. Her death would also scar his life as she was the only girlfriend he had since he returned from the dead, and now SHE'S the one who's dead. That along would also make the next girlfriend he gets even THAT much more important to him.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis said:
    @Devil_of_Lightning@DeathpooltheT1000:  Could you both please grow up? but heh i'm in a thread where people are discussing Jason's sex life.
    Does Jason haved sex?
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @georgethecat: Yes. I knew there was someone out there that felt the same way about Jason and Mia. Thank you for proving me right. :)
    DarcStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#68  Edited By DarcStorm
    @RedHoodJT: Oh, so what am I?...Invisible? and...yes Devil_of_Lightning is me. I had a problem in this account that wouldn't allow me to post. So I made that account to ask a mod, she said she'd look into it. So I used that one for the time bein'.

But Jea, I also said I had no problem with Jason and Mia...but I just get looked over. You cut deep man...you cut deep.
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @DarcStorm: I'm not sure how I cut you but ok. I wasn't trying to dude. And I saw your post the only reason I responded to georges was because she responded to mine so I didn't read yours until after I wrote her back.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why everybody is so damn serious about comics?
    I mean, people gets pissed if you dont read their comments, eevn when they donr reply at your comments.

Feliciano2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#71  Edited By Feliciano2040
    @laussica: I don't think Talia goes the cougar route, as much as I like Jason Todd I think Talia would look down on him.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Feliciano2040 said:
    @laussica: I don't think Talia goes the cougar route, as much as I like Jason Todd I think Talia would look down on him.
    Sure, becuase everybody know she will never have sex with Dick.
    I am sure they both haved something.
    Meaby not sex, but haved something.
    Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#73  Edited By Samimista

I'm rooting for Jason to bang Kory just to see Richard's reaction.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Samimista said:
    I'm rooting for Jason to bang Kory just to see Richard's reaction.
    He would play the cool guy and say he dont cared.
    sputnik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By sputnik

def cassabdra cain. they'd go well like butte and bread.
    ma, that was lame.

cosmo111687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#76  Edited By cosmo111687

I'd kind of imagine that Jason Todd would have intimacy and trust issues at this point. No basis for this, I just don't see him engaging in a healthy or meaningful relationship with anyone.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmo111687 said:

I'd kind of imagine that Jason Todd would have intimacy and trust issues at this point. No basis for this, I just don't see him engaging in a healthy or meaningful relationship with anyone.

Neither Bruce,Tim or even Dick, all the Batfamily men ahve serious problems. 
    Still they have a romantic life, so why not Jason?.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He need to date anyone that never toched Dick in his male private part that have the same name that himself. 
    What makes the list really short.

sputnik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By sputnik

cassandra cain., ravager. raven

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sputnik: Why everybody say Casandra, did something happened during the last month?
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By daredevil21134
    No Caption Provided
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134 said:
    No Caption Provided
    What it would be of this without the so hated fanpair of Hnttres and Red Hood?.
    Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

I could do this with permission of course. Always wanted to see a Harley + Jason story. :)

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 said:

I could do this with permission of course. Always wanted to see a Harley + Jason story. :)

Like friends with benefits, but enemies. Usually it's angry sex. But in a good way.

Student A: Did you hear about Jake and Alyss?

Student B: No, did they finally fight?

Student A: No! They had sex!

Student B: Enemies with Benefits. Sweet.

Two enemies who are sexually involved with each other, but are not allowed to have feelings involved, as this makes the whole system crash. Enemies by day, sexual enemies by night. They are not allowed to tell anyone either, or go on dates. They do it all indoors and it has to be done by night or in a dark place where they won't be found.

John and Mary hate each other, but they're actually having wild, crazy sex behind closed doors. Its called Enemies With Benefits.

TheDesiGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By TheDesiGirl

why dont they just create a whole different girl for jason and say like she was in his highschool or somethin

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheDesiGirl said:

why dont they just create a whole different girl for jason and say like she was in his highschool or somethin

pEOPLE SAI THE SAME ABOUT sHELDON, ups cap lock, well now we have to live with the horrible creature called Amy Farrah Fowler, it never works to create a character so is the girlfriend of some one, people will find out is a dumb and plain character, becuase her mission is to be the girfriend of a character and not a characte by itself.

TheDesiGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By TheDesiGirl

thats true but i think harley quinns mission in life is to always be jokers girl too right? i mean she really only does what she does for him if they created another girl for Jason , they wouldnt have to have her mission in life for him to like her but, she could just be part of the teen titans or some other hero group

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#88  Edited By Joygirl

As much as I hate to say it I like Harley/Jason a lot better than Harley/Deadshot. But why does everyone need a girlfriend? Can't he fly solo for a little? He's still a somewhat new character.

TheDesiGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By TheDesiGirl

I just cant imagine harley and Jason, harley will never leave joker ever shes too attached to him. Her life is the way it is because of him. i know what you're tryin to say when you say that he should fly solo for a little bit, but after he keeps on going, hes gonna have to get with a girl at some point

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Joygirl said:

As much as I hate to say it I like Harley/Jason a lot better than Harley/Deadshot. But why does everyone need a girlfriend? Can't he fly solo for a little? He's still a somewhat new character.

Everybody neeeds a girlfriend so womens watch it and buy it, watch the Big Bang theory, all the females are girlfriends os a character, so they can sell it to dumb ass womens that cant love the show for what it was and only love the dumbass love storylines, even when 99% love storylines sucked and ruined great things.

@TheDesiGirl said:

thats true but i think harley quinns mission in life is to always be jokers girl too right? i mean she really only does what she does for him if they created another girl for Jason , they wouldnt have to have her mission in life for him to like her but, she could just be part of the teen titans or some other hero group

Harley dont have a mission on life, that her main problem, during all the time she pass with Ivy, show the fact that Harley is not a character by herself, for the same it works better in a society that by herself.

Also, she cost to much to the Joker, who works better alone.

TheDesiGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By TheDesiGirl

Grubich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#92  Edited By Grubich

im actually starting to kinda get used to the idea he might have something with starfire believe it or not

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Grubich said:

im actually starting to kinda get used to the idea he might have something with starfire believe it or not

Everybody haves something with Starfire.

TheDesiGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By TheDesiGirl

Eww...... not jason and starfire. Dick already had everything possible to do with her!!

KidSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#95  Edited By KidSupreme

Well would it not be cool, if Jason Todd realized maybe he has been confused all this time and he finally figures out he is gay? Maybe he needs a boyfriend.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KidSupreme said:

Well would it not be cool, if Jason Todd realized maybe he has been confused all this time and he finally figures out he is gay? Maybe he needs a boyfriend.

That is the story of Tim Drake, look at his bird boy suit, screams GAAAAAY all over the place.

KidSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By KidSupreme

@DeathpooltheT1000: Well I like Tim's suit its AMAZING!

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By daredevil21134
    No Caption Provided

@KidSupreme said:

KidSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By KidSupreme

@daredevil21134: What are you trying to say?

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By daredevil21134

@KidSupreme said:

@daredevil21134: What are you trying to say?

I rather him stick to being a laddies man

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.