Anti hero
#4 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

yea Anti-Hero

#5 Posted by ChristopherWilliams (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-hero 
#6 Posted by Grubich (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti hero    
#7 Posted by Vrykolakas (106 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe he is more of an anti-hero. He will kill unlike Batman but he would get out of his way to make sure drugs are not sold to kids. I mostly base this info from Batman: Under the Red Hood movie.

#8 Posted by burningmidnight (224 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he is an Anti-hero.

#9 Posted by darkcloakx (788 posts) - - Show Bio

anti-hero. do u think if he  didn't die would jason's life had turn out better?   

#10 Posted by daredevil21134 (11764 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe
#11 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@darkcloakx:  Maybe if he wasn't so quick to try and be a hero and listened to Batman, if he does that, Jason doesn't die in the first place.
#12 Posted by darkcloakx (788 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah  in the movie it seems kinda sad how jason  turned out and the fact that he couldn't be save great movie by the way i'm glad i bought it.

#13 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@darkcloakx: I love that movie.
#14 Posted by daredevil21134 (11764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amegashita:
He was trying to save his mother you can't blame him for that.I gurantee you if Bruce Wayne had a chance to save his mother he wouldn't wait for anybody
#15 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm

#16 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5444 posts) - - Show Bio

100% Pure Anti-Hero. Always trying to do something good for Gotham City, but always making Batman think it's wrong.

#17 Posted by MarchToWar (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I would Say anti-hero and villain, but if I had to choose just one anti-hero.    

#18 Posted by johnny_spam (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

He is a villain according to Judd Winick he is petty, not a good person and feels like a unloved. He did such a good job with the character people liked him way to much to see he is not a hero.

#19 Posted by CrimsonAlchemist (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Hero

#20 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Judd said on the Blu ray that he is actually a really horrible good guy.

#21 Edited by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

Villain, he's killed I see him as someone who kills because he's filled with rage. He hides behind the stuff Batman taught him as an excuse. He hates himselfand takes it out on everybody. He's not an anti-hero, he took money from the drug and prostitution trades in Gotham City, tried to corrupt Speedy in Star City. His only redeeming factor, was the fact that he didn't want the kids to be messed  with, and he stabbed Tim (who's technically his brother),  Shot Damian, and tried to kill Nightwing many times and even had him beinb blamed for murder in New York.

Jason is not even an anti hero, he's a psychotic murder, who just chooses his victims cause of the way his father (Batman) raised him, he hides behind what he was taught. If in the real world we had a serial killer who ran drug,prostituion and killed anyone who got in his way we'd call him a monster, and he'd rot in jail.

#22 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Hero.

#23 Posted by Jason Todd_Red Hood1-900 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

agreed
#24 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#25 Posted by IAMIromnan (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say anti hero.

#26 Posted by gallagher410 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-hero...wait, can good villain be an option ? :)
#27 Posted by Daredevilwithoutfear (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Hero.. Red Hood Lost Years.. Yes he was invovled with some shady people but look what he did for those inocent children that were gonna be used as Sex Slaves and such..

Yes Jason does kill but From what I am observing he does not kill innocents

#28 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daredevilwithoutfear: Yep
#29 Posted by TornadoGirl (96 posts) - - Show Bio

AMMMM Well im say........ Anti-hero

#30 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@TornadoGirl: Awesome.
#31 Posted by batman_is_god (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-hero before Morrison got his "fuck everything up on purpose" hands on him. Now he is a villain.
#32 Posted by daredevil21134 (11764 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman_is_god said:
"Anti-hero before Morrison got his "fuck everything up on purpose" hands on him. Now he is a villain. "
#33 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-hero. If there was someone in real life killing people that were say mafia or gang related then good I'd praise that person for doing it. Its kinda like the Boondock Saints. They kill the bad guys never the innocent and sure they get called this and that but they also get told they are doing a good job and to keep it up. So 150% anti hero is what I am sold on.

#34 Posted by daredevil21134 (11764 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT:
agreed
#35 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

anti-hero, and he is an awesome character... GET HIM OUT OF JAIL!

#36 Posted by daredevil21134 (11764 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah
#37 Posted by daredevil21134 (11764 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.