Jason Todd Couple

#1 Posted by Red_Vibe (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you think Jason should be together with? I personally think Cassandra, but with her not in the New 52, that makes it kind of hard.

#2 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

I also say Cassandra.

#3 Posted by lifeofvibe (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh not another one...

#4 Posted by lifeofvibe (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_vibe: anyways I think it should be Helena bertinelly

p.s were did you get that avatar?

#5 Posted by Red_Vibe (147 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe:

Huntress is an interesting pick. I would not have thought about her. and I just found it off of google images.

#6 Posted by RedX17 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the idea of him with Cassandra, it's my favorite fan pairing. And it kinda works out since Dick(robin1) dated Babs(batgirl 1) and tim(robin3) dated Steph( batgirl3). I know it's not the best reason, but Jason and Cass are the only ones that haven't had a relationship with their robin/batgirl.

It probably has a better shot of happening now, since Jason's less sociopathic. Which kinda sucks, since pre-flashpoint Jason could have done this whole yin-yang thing with Cass. Their is a fanfiction about them that is spectacular, called The Next Chapter.

Here's a link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8975392/1/The-Next-Chapter

Also, Cassandra has been confirmed coming back either this year or early next year. Around the same time Stephanie returns. Step or Huntress are the only super heroines that I would except Jason getting with besides Cassandra.

#8 Posted by lifeofvibe (3489 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by darktiger (4571 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra for sure

#10 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking Harley Quinn or maybe Elektra for a crossover.

#11 Posted by RedX17 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe:

Maybe before the reboot, but I don't really care for reboot Rose so I am not sure.

#12 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13157 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd hook him up with a guy most likely.

#13 Posted by daredevil21134 (11826 posts) - - Show Bio

Huntress

#14 Posted by Kaelthas31 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

kara zor el

#15 Edited by Kaelthas31 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

kara zor el

#16 Edited by youknowwhattodo (1148 posts) - - Show Bio

Huntress.

On another note, it still boggles my mind that Starfire is in RHATO and not Huntress when the latter is the better fit.....

#17 Edited by Kaelthas31 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

kara zor el

#18 Posted by Justthatkid (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

Helena Wayne connects him more to Bruce.

#19 Posted by HushoftheWind (992 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Kara (Supergirl)

#20 Posted by daredevil21134 (11826 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara or Helena Bertinelli from pre reboot

#21 Posted by kidstandout (136 posts) - - Show Bio

gonna have to go with supergirl

he has a thing for blonds and with him showing up in sg#35, sg having a new love interest in her futures end issue, their flirting in sm/bm annual, and their common fucked up relationship with superman/batman respectively, it makes the most sense.

pre-52 i would of said huntress

#22 Posted by HighlyEvolved (313 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.