Jason Todd as...venom

#1 Edited by Regas13 (181 posts) - - Show Bio

What if...Jason(pre-new 52) todd came in contact with and combined with venom.

lol make a story or something no lame comments

#2 Posted by Joygirl (18150 posts) - - Show Bio

What about freakin' awesome commentz? B)

#3 Posted by Daveyo520 (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the lame comment quota was already broken.

#4 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

You should be banned for even mentioning such blasphemy.

#5 Posted by yumyumbubblegum (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom feeds on Todd's blood lust and hatred. There is no Todd....there is only us....Venom

#6 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

poor spidey, POOR JOKER

#7 Posted by daredevil21134 (10642 posts) - - Show Bio

"Sigh"

#8 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

Great idea! That actually sounds pretty cool.

#9 Posted by 218Comics (191 posts) - - Show Bio

First, how did Jason Todd get into the Marvel Universe? Second, I'd buy that comic.

#10 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

@218Comics:

Perhaps the symbonite made it's way into the DC Universe?

#11 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@218Comics said:

First, how did Jason Todd get into the Marvel Universe? Second, I'd buy that comic.

Many people have notice that there is a chance that DC and Marvel are Mirrorverses or that both share the same space, just that DC and Marvel dont notice it most of the times.

Thats the reason why many DC and Marvel character look to be the same guys, also that is the reason why Deadpool and Green Lantern always use the same actors.

#12 Posted by 218Comics (191 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@218Comics said:

Many people have notice that there is a chance that DC and Marvel are Mirrorverses or that both share the same space, just that DC and Marvel dont notice it most of the times.

Thats the reason why many DC and Marvel character look to be the same guys, also that is the reason why Deadpool and Green Lantern always use the same actors.

Pffft! Poor Ryan Reynolds... what a poor choice in Green Lantern.

#13 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

LOLNO.

#14 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

"Sigh"

#15 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@218Comics said:

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@218Comics said:

One of the voice actors of Deadpool is also a voice actor os Green Lantern, so is not only Ryan Reynolds.

#16 Posted by 218Comics (191 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@218Comics said:

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@218Comics said:

One of the voice actors of Deadpool is also a voice actor os Green Lantern, so is not only Ryan Reynolds.

interesting... I did not know that.

#17 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1662 posts) - - Show Bio

It could be a nice arc, but not something more, if you know what I mean.

#18 Edited by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

#19 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@protect_yourself said:

Not sure if venmon is jasons style though.

@protect_yourself said:

Get Jason in there,he'd be good.

You are bipolar

#20 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@protect_yourself said:

@DeathpooltheT1000: why are you thinking im bipolar?

You one second say is a good idea and the next that is a bad idea.

#21 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11487 posts) - - Show Bio

-____-

#22 Posted by The Stegman (22779 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't think Jason is stupid enough to use the symbiote

#23 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna have to say no. Jason is Jason. He doesn't need to be another character and surely not a marvel character that they like to over use. Venom, Wolverine, and Deadpool are the most over used characters in any book. So no I would not like to see Jason become one of those characters. Thanks but no thanks. I like him the way he is.

#24 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedHoodJT said:

I'm gonna have to say no. Jason is Jason. He doesn't need to be another character and surely not a marvel character that they like to over use. Venom, Wolverine, and Deadpool are the most over used characters in any book. So no I would not like to see Jason become one of those characters. Thanks but no thanks. I like him the way he is.

How can you say Deadpool is as overused as Wolverine, i mean Wolverine once was in 24 comic in one month.

#25 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000: Well he went from not being used for years to being used at the end of secret invasion. and now has about 10 different books and is at least 5 others just as a cameo. He is my favorite character. And the butchered him in the wolverine origins movie. And they over use him in comics. I liked it better when he only had two books. now he has the team up books, deadpool corps deadpool, merc with a mouth, and the max series. thats too many books for my liking. He's getting to be just like wolverine. I've stopped buying marvel books because of it. I'm strictly a DC and Image buyer now.

#26 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedHoodJT said:

@DeathpooltheT1000: Well he went from not being used for years to being used at the end of secret invasion. and now has about 10 different books and is at least 5 others just as a cameo. He is my favorite character. And the butchered him in the wolverine origins movie. And they over use him in comics. I liked it better when he only had two books. now he has the team up books, deadpool corps deadpool, merc with a mouth, and the max series. thats too many books for my liking. He's getting to be just like wolverine. I've stopped buying marvel books because of it. I'm strictly a DC and Image buyer now.

The guy have 5 comic books and like 3 of them die in less of a year, if a remmebr well Deadpool only haves his Normal series and the Max one.

He is in a team, but during a time Wolverine was part of every freacking team, i am sure he was even a Member of the JLA

#27 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom...I don't know. But CARNAGE!!...HELLS JEA!!

#28 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Venom...I don't know. But CARNAGE!!...HELLS JEA!!

Jason is not insane, so for the same that is never going to work.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.