Jason Todd as Red X in Suicide Squad

#1 Edited by dngn4774 (3386 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys! I'm currently doing some fan fiction about Jason Todd and like the title says the fic is about Jason being recruited into Task Force X. I would love to get feedback from other Red Hood fans to see how I can improve his portrayal in the story.

The link is here and a special thanks to anyone who comments on it.

#2 Posted by dngn4774 (3386 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34347 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (12377 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774: Can he stay as the Red Hood lol? Also Him and Deadshot have great potential to be great partners

#5 Posted by dngn4774 (3386 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774: Make him a badass

I'll try.

@dngn4774: Can he stay as the Red Hood lol? Also Him and Deadshot have great potential to be great partners

For continuity purposes I had to change his identity. In my Fanfic Group's timeline, Batman locked him up in Arkham, so if the Red Hood reappeared the rest of the Batfamily my try to put him back. Currently they all assume he's still in Arkham.

#6 Posted by daredevil21134 (12377 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dngn4774: Make him a badass

I'll try.

@daredevil21134 said:

For continuity purposes I had to change his identity. In my Fanfic Group's timeline, Batman locked him up in Arkham, so if the Red Hood reappeared the rest of the Batfamily my try to put him back. Currently they all assume he's still in Arkham.

Oh ok,cool

#7 Posted by dngn4774 (3386 posts) - - Show Bio

There's also another story I started, that I won't be going back to for a while. It's called Brothers in Darkness centering around Dick and Jason's relationship.

#8 Posted by lifeofvibe (3513 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by dngn4774 (3386 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: That would be against the rules of the site, and personally I think slash fics have stigmatized fanfiction. Fanfiction was meant for fans to re-interpret the events of their favorite fandoms, not so that they could force characters to hook up.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.