@daredevil21134 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry: You gotta love Entropy he's one of the biggest Jason Todd haters along with FadeToBlackbolt.Lol don't trip

GREATNESS.

Yup, we're awesome.

You mean your Trolls

No, we're not. We have valid points every time we post. Just because we're right and we disagree with you, doesn't make us trolls.

You guys come here just to trash the character.You never say anything positive about him its the same thing all the time.At least with you

Except that that's not the case. I've said multiple times that I liked Morrison's Jason, and that my main gripe is with Judd Winick's handling of the character.

Whatever.There is not much to like about Morrison Jason, he wrote him for 3 issues but if you coming on Jason Todd forum makes you sleep better by thrashing him about the same crap repeatedly then go ahead.I actually like you as a user but your starting to sound like a broken record.Anyways i'm ending this little argument now

Again, I don't actually trash Jason much. I just don't call him a hero. I say he's a villain and immature, and I say Judd Winick wrote him terribly. Neither of which are a slight against the character. Immaturity is a sign of characterisation, which is good, unlike other characters (like Hal Jordan) who have no characterisation.  And saying Judd wrote him terribly is just a fact. 

Morrison's Jason however, isn't talked about much because Jason "fans" don't like the angle, even when it had the most opportunity for analysis. But instead, they'd rather pair him with characters who in all likelihood would resent him.
#52 Posted by daredevil21134 (11850 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry: You gotta love Entropy he's one of the biggest Jason Todd haters along with FadeToBlackbolt.Lol don't trip

GREATNESS.

Yup, we're awesome.

You mean your Trolls

No, we're not. We have valid points every time we post. Just because we're right and we disagree with you, doesn't make us trolls.

You guys come here just to trash the character.You never say anything positive about him its the same thing all the time.At least with you

Except that that's not the case. I've said multiple times that I liked Morrison's Jason, and that my main gripe is with Judd Winick's handling of the character.

Whatever.There is not much to like about Morrison Jason, he wrote him for 3 issues but if you coming on Jason Todd forum makes you sleep better by thrashing him about the same crap repeatedly then go ahead.I actually like you as a user but your starting to sound like a broken record.Anyways i'm ending this little argument now

Again, I don't actually trash Jason much. I just don't call him a hero. I say he's a villain and immature, and I say Judd Winick wrote him terribly. Neither of which are a slight against the character. Immaturity is a sign of characterisation, which is good, unlike other characters (like Hal Jordan) who have no characterisation. And saying Judd wrote him terribly is just a fact. Morrison's Jason however, isn't talked about much because Jason "fans" don't like the angle, even when it had the most opportunity for analysis. But instead, they'd rather pair him with characters who in all likelihood would resent him.

I disagree and i'm done.Haters will hate

#53 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@daredevil21134 said:

GREATNESS.

Yup, we're awesome.

You mean your Trolls

Again, I don't actually trash Jason much. I just don't call him a hero. I say he's a villain and immature, and I say Judd Winick wrote him terribly. Neither of which are a slight against the character. Immaturity is a sign of characterisation, which is good, unlike other characters (like Hal Jordan) who have no characterisation. And saying Judd wrote him terribly is just a fact. Morrison's Jason however, isn't talked about much because Jason "fans" don't like the angle, even when it had the most opportunity for analysis. But instead, they'd rather pair him with characters who in all likelihood would resent him.

I'M NOT EVEN HATING. 

#54 Posted by daredevil21134 (11850 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@daredevil21134 said:

GREATNESS.

Yup, we're awesome.

You mean your Trolls

I'M NOT EVEN HATING.

Is it just me or are you getting mad

#55 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: It's not you, I'm getting mad. 
#56 Posted by daredevil21134 (11850 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@daredevil21134: It's not you, I'm getting mad.

Oh, ok, cool

#57 Posted by entropy_aegis (15324 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@daredevil21134 said:

GREATNESS.

Yup, we're awesome.

You mean your Trolls

Jason's blood group is positive.

Was that supposed to be funny?

YEEAH.

#58 Posted by daredevil21134 (11850 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: oh

#59 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason belongs with Roy.

#60 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e

Jason belongs with Roy.

You stop that.
#61 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

@rogue_mar1e

Jason belongs with Roy.

You stop that.

Can't stop won't stop :P

I will go down with this shiiiiip.

#62 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e Ugh. Marie...
#63 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress: ^__^

#64 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10868 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing i have to say to the 2 last pages of this thread is this:

#65 Edited by VenomousDragon (852 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be cooler for them to fight, have cass make a comment about body reading and how jason cant win, only for jason to poke her in the eyes make a smart ass remark then punch her out, it would be funny.

Though she would probably beat him in a fight.

#66 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

One side of me thinks it could work. Another says "Hum...maybe not..."

I still can't see a character who feels like THE one for Todd. He's a good guy who kills, finding a match is hard hehe :P

#67 Posted by 1amnamtab (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbit_May_Cry: that was an awesome story and totally agree. funny i never even thought about them together. all robins seem meant for batgirls crazy how that works out

#68 Posted by JasonTodd13 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont see those two getting together, I think cassandras and jasons personality's would clash violently making them want to kill each other, Besides Jason is too angry at everyone to date anyone whether short term or long term.

#69 Posted by daredevil21134 (11850 posts) - - Show Bio

@JasonTodd13 said:

I dont see those two getting together, I think cassandras and jasons personality's would clash violently making them want to kill each other, Besides Jason is too angry at everyone to date anyone whether short term or long term.

New 52 Jason is shown to be a lot more mellow so I disagree.But I think Jason prefers more mature women anyways.Talia,Donna Troy,Essence,Isabel

#70 Posted by JasonTodd13 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: Jason is an angry person, no matter what universe it is or how much he changed in the new 52, because it is a part of his character. Talia, Essence, Isabel and Cassandra should be out of bounds as hhe should be with someone more around his age like Donna.

#71 Posted by daredevil21134 (11850 posts) - - Show Bio

@JasonTodd13 said:

@daredevil21134: Jason is an angry person, no matter what universe it is or how much he changed in the new 52, because it is a part of his character. Talia, Essence, Isabel and Cassandra should be out of bounds as hhe should be with someone more around his age like Donna.

As long as its legal love shouldn't have any age limit as far i'm concerned.And I never said he dosen't have anger in him,I said he's a lol more mellow and easy going in the new 52 and you can't say he isn't he even said he feels remorse for what what he did to Tim Drake

#72 Posted by JasonTodd13 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: A relationship with someone near his own age is more suitable for Jason, i mean what could he could he do with an older woman, other than sleep with them? Yeah, I saw the friendly conversation he had with Tim, but there was no line in the conversation that he said he felt remorseful for what he did to Tim, As far as Im concerned he hates Tim for replacing him.

#73 Posted by daredevil21134 (11850 posts) - - Show Bio

@JasonTodd13 said:

@daredevil21134: A relationship with someone near his own age is more suitable for Jason, i mean what could he could he do with an older woman, other than sleep with them? Yeah, I saw the friendly conversation he had with Tim, but there was no line in the conversation that he said he felt remorseful for what he did to Tim, As far as Im concerned he hates Tim for replacing him.

I think you're still living in the past a little buddy.He clearly dosen't hate Tim anymore.He states he feels bad for what he did to him in his head right before he sits down.He even said he felt bad for what he did to Suzi su which is why he tried to give her a chance before killing her.

#74 Posted by JasonTodd13 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: Well maybe, I prefer pre 52 Jason, I mean New 52 Jason is so out of character for him, I mean they havent even explained how, why or what made him go on this path of "redemption", they should have kept him as an adversary of the Bat Familt, because all the Batfamily does is remind him how he failed as a hero when he was Robin, how no one cared when he died and how they forgot him. That scene with Tim is practically only one scene of a friendly conversation between him and Tim, it doesnt mean he made his peace with Tim.

#75 Posted by daredevil21134 (11850 posts) - - Show Bio

@JasonTodd13 said:

@daredevil21134: Well maybe, I prefer pre 52 Jason, I mean New 52 Jason is so out of character for him, I mean they havent even explained how, why or what made him go on this path of "redemption", they should have kept him as an adversary of the Bat Familt, because all the Batfamily does is remind him how he failed as a hero when he was Robin, how no one cared when he died and how they forgot him. That scene with Tim is practically only one scene of a friendly conversation between him and Tim, it doesnt mean he made his peace with Tim.

I agree with you on pre 52 Jason being better.But he even called Tim bro.You have to admit that's a huge change since Teen Titans 29 where he kicked Tim's butt all over the Titan Tower.I get disgusted anytime Jason teams up with anyone from the Bat Family.

#76 Posted by JasonTodd13 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: yeah, that is a huge change since jasons and tims first meeting in the teen titans tower, but they need to explain why on earth jason has suddenly warmed up to Tim all of a sudden. I dont think jason should ever team up with any of the bat family, since that part of his life was over when the joker killed him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.