Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1754 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

Jason Todd and Brenda Gordon: In Love

Chunksie101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chunksie101

I know, I know a lot of fans of Jason and Barbara would be like...when did hell start to freeze over-but I always wanted them to get together. I admit I don't know much about what went on in their respective comics but I always liked the good girl-> bad guy duo, and vice versa. What do you think, think they could be good together?

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By daredevil21134

Brenda Gordon,LOL.........No thanks

soccersss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By soccersss

I'm guessing you mean Barbara and no that would never work. Barbara is too smart to put up with Jason's crap. Moreover Dick and Barbara kinda have a good girl/bad boy vibe going on. Dick, the wealthy womanizer, and Barbara, the witty cop's daughter. I like them much better. Jason and Barbs sound like a bad idea. I can barely swallow the idea of Jason and Starfire

218Comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By 218Comics

Who's Brenda Gordon? The post makes me think it wasn't a typo, but I still have no clue who Brenda is.

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

Jason Todd and Cassandra Cain...now THAT'S genius.

soccersss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By soccersss

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

That would really be a very good pairing.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Nah,Jason Todd and Huntress...now that's better.

BecauseISaidSo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BecauseISaidSo

Jason and Talia>as a different type of Jason and different type of Talia, like a elseworlds story or from a parallel world. I'm not talking about any story that has that mentioned.

Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Telcalipoca

i cant picture jason with anone

Chunksie101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Chunksie101

Yeah, I realized my mistake with the name, haha!

But as a girl that grew up reading manga and romance novels where the good girl always gets the bad boy, I don't get why in comics it always the straight laced good guy and the goody too shoes good girl hitting it off. Personally I think Jason's and Barbara's personality would mesh well. But then again that is how it is for what I always read. In comics not so much.

So I always go for the cut throat guy who would kill at the drop of the hat, to the good girl who loves him.

Barbara always seemed too lame for me otherwise, I always felt that the covers for all DC comics depicting the women to be lame, or in the same vogue pose, and just uninteresting. They remind me of Nancy Drew novels and I used to hate reading Nance Drew novels going up.

Having Barbara date Jason would make her more interesting and less goody tooshoesish.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#11  Edited By daredevil21134

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

WOOO WOOO WOOO,you know it

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@soccersss: @daredevil21134: Exactly.

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Teammates...Jea. Couple...No. Jason and Cassandra are better suited for each other as a long runnin' couple. Huntress would only be a one night stand...if that.

redhoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By redhoodx

it could work, the whole dc-new is darker like jason. but jason has become lighter. so i think it's not impossible. beside, i hate when a writer takes the most predectable rout. taking a sudden left turn is good once and while.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Teammates...Jea. Couple...No. Jason and Cassandra are better suited for each other as a long runnin' couple. Huntress would only be a one night stand...if that.

How do you know that?Huntress and Jason actually have a lot in common,the only thing Jason and Cass have in common is that they were both adopted by Bruce.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By RainEffect
    @BecauseISaidSo said:
    Jason and Talia
    GTFO.
    BecauseISaidSo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BecauseISaidSo

@RainEffect: Excuse Me??? Did I say something wrong???

soccersss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By soccersss

@Chunksie101:

i'd agree with u that the bad guy/girl getting the good girl/guy is quite popular in manga well in most of the ones i read. The thing about Barbara and Jason though is that Barbara doesnt take any crap from anyone so it would be hard for her to bear with Jason. Saying that there have been other situations where the good girl/guy get the bad guy/girl pairings in comics. Pairings such as Batman/Catwoman, Cyclops/Emma Frost. Red Arrow/Cheshire etc

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By RainEffect
    @BecauseISaidSo: Nothing of your own fault. You've been brainwashed by Winnick (who wrote The Lost Days) into thinking that Talia al Ghul and Jason Todd make a good relationship. She hooks up with Jason because Bruce 'killed her father and she wants revenge'. This is completely out of character. Talia helped Bruce kill Ra's al Ghul (during the Resurrection of Ra's al Ghul). She and her father are estranged. Not to mention the big age difference between Jason and Talia.
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By entropy_aegis

@BecauseISaidSo said:

Jason and Talia

BREAK YOU.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Why do people insist on pairing Jason with women who'd have no interest in him? He's a psychotic little brat who never grew up and is still angry at daddy for not paying enough attention to him. The only people in the DCU who would be attracted to him are the civilians who read Twilight.  

(Drops microphone and leaves)

Mayo88m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mayo88m

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

This. Barbara is Dick's.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By fodigg

lol @ "brenda gordon." I don't know why I find that so funny.

Chunksie101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Chunksie101

Why do people insist on pairing Jason with women who'd have no interest in him? He's a psychotic little brat who never grew up and is still angry at daddy for not paying enough attention to him. The only people in the DCU who would be attracted to him are the civilians who read Twilight.

This. Barbara is Dick's.

Hello, Nice guys finish last (Its a proven fact) and I find their personalities would mesh. Girls love the tough guy yakuza type where if you get involved with them it makes you a target for their enemies. But you know that Jason wouldn't risk his life for anyone but Barbara, cause you know-she just gets him. In reality they have the Joker thing in common. Jason could have become the opposite of Barbara if she had chosen to go down the darker path.

Oh pleeese! As if, as far as I am concerned Dick's a dick that doesn't give much up in terms of BF Material. It would be cool if Jason started to show and interest in Barbara and vice versa and really gave Dick a run for his money. Barbara is not Dick's - Barbara is a free agent.

BecauseISaidSo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BecauseISaidSo

@RainEffect: Actually I have never read or even heard of that story before. I was thinking like what if they actually did have feelings for each other or something out of appreciation by reviving him back to life and plotting a revenge on Bruce, and Jason would take Ra's place. Something like a elseworlds story or a different dimention...is that why I've been getting a lot of negative comments???

BecauseISaidSo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BecauseISaidSo

@entropy_aegis: What's that suppose to mean

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

How do you know that?Huntress and Jason actually have a lot in common,the only thing Jason and Cass have in common is that they were both adopted by Bruce.

Havin' things in common doesn't hold up a relationship...it makes it borin'. Things you may want to do...the other person has done. And things you may want to talk about...the other person has probably discussed hundreds of times, to the point where it's borin'. Therefore, they'd BORE each other. Not to mention that Helana would doubtfully find Jason interestin'...but instead find him annoyin'. So this relationship goes nowhere past a week...if that.

Cassandra on the other hand has some common things with Jason to leave enough room for them to NOT bore each other, but fascinate one another instead. There is also that Jason's personality would collide well with Cassandra's because he's so different from most of the people she's met. Their relationship has room to grow, as well as a possibility to become one of the biggest relationships of DC...(on the lines of Bruce/Selina, and Grayson/Barbra).

Jason/Helana...one night stand.

Jason/Cassandra...Goin' strong for a long, long time.

And NO Cassandra was never adopted by Bruce. He was goin' to do it...but never got around to it. But her gettin' with Jason, then marryin' him...could be the way she got into the family in the new 52. Wishful thinkin'...but I'm just sayin'.

@Mayo88m said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

This. Barbara is Dick's.

EXACTLY!!

BecauseISaidSo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BecauseISaidSo

@FadeToBlackBolt: 1. I'm not attracted to him 2. I don't read Twilight 3. I was thinking of a Jason with either a different past or some type of different story and 4. What's with the drop mic bit???

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

WOOO WOOO WOOO,you know it

MAAAAAAYYY NAME IS ALBERTO DEL RIO, but you... already know that.

Ryder the reason why that little Chihuahua cant date Huntress is beacause she needs more on her lfie that and the fact that everytime people talks about them, some one here gets insane and close the thread, esas malditas ratas.

Maldito perros, always hate the shipper of Redtress or Hunthood, i dont know why it makes great jokes around here.

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Havin' things in common doesn't hold up a relationship...it makes it borin'. Things you may want to do...the other person has done. And things you may want to talk about...the other person has probably discussed hundreds of times, to the point where it's borin'. Therefore, they'd BORE each other. Not to mention that Helana would doubtfully find Jason interestin'...but instead find him annoyin'. So this relationship goes nowhere past a week...if that.

Cassandra on the other hand has some common things with Jason to leave enough room for them to NOT bore each other, but fascinate one another instead. There is also that Jason's personality would collide well with Cassandra's because he's so different from most of the people she's met. Their relationship has room to grow, as well as a possibility to become one of the biggest relationships of DC...(on the lines of Bruce/Selina, and Grayson/Barbra).

Jason/Helana...one night stand.

Jason/Cassandra...Goin' strong for a long, long time.

And NO Cassandra was never adopted by Bruce. He was goin' to do it...but never got around to it. But her gettin' with Jason, then marryin' him...could be the way she got into the family in the new 52. Wishful thinkin'...but I'm just sayin'.

Cassandar would kil him first, sorry but thie Batfamily should date Baatfamily is called incest.

Sorry but jason need to date, i dont know the Rose Wilson, i mean it would made moar freacking sense.

Heck even Supergirl or Powergirl.

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@DeathpooltheT1000: SHE'S NOT ADOPTED!! Bruce was sayin' things about adoptin' Cassandra...but, you know, disappeared before he could. And when he came back instead of adoptin' her, he started Batman Inc.

Cassandra is NOT Jason's adopted sister, nor is she his blood sister...so how is that incest again?

And Jason would kill Huntress...'cause it's doubtful he'll like her personality.

Now the supergirl, powergirl thing I agree with. Hell...even Rose a little bit.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Rabbit_May_Cry: Cassandra's journey,morals and approach are completly different,aside from the fact that you like this pairing they have virtually nothing else going for them He's everything she swore against.

@Chunksie101 said:

This. Barbara is Dick's.

Hello, Nice guys finish last (Its a proven fact) and I find their personalities would mesh. Girls love the tough guy yakuza type where if you get involved with them it makes you a target for their enemies. But you know that Jason wouldn't risk his life for anyone but Barbara, cause you know-she just gets him. In reality they have the Joker thing in common. Jason could have become the opposite of Barbara if she had chosen to go down the darker path.

Oh pleeese! As if, as far as I am concerned Dick's a dick that doesn't give much up in terms of BF Material. It would be cool if Jason started to show and interest in Barbara and vice versa and really gave Dick a run for his money. Barbara is not Dick's - Barbara is a free agent.

How do you know Jason would'nt risk his life for anyone but her?

Nice guys finish last except when chicks are serious.Bad boys are fantasies,everyone matures after a certain point and if they don't then they are simply headed towards disaster.

Babs and Dick is a serious relationship,not some one night stand.

Aaand...you call that a fact?do you even know what a fact is? what you posted has no value in it.It's not based on any scientific research,just some dude who made some observations.

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@entropy_aegis: How many times must I say that just because you have a lot of things in common...doesn't mean that your relationship is goin' to last.

...(looking around)...Has ANYONE ever heard of the phrase "Opposites Attract"? I mean isn't that what we're discussin' here...bad boy/good girl?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@entropy_aegis: How many times must I say that just because you have a lot of things in common...doesn't mean that your relationship is goin' to last.

...(looking around)...Has ANYONE ever heard of the phrase "Opposites Attract"? I mean isn't that what we're discussin' here...bad boy/good girl?

Good,i nominate Joker and Lois Lane for a relationship,after all they're opposites (rolls eyes).

Here let me rephrase it,Jason is EVERYTHING Cassandra swore she would'nt be.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

One of the most senseless cliches ever.

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Good,i nominate Joker and Lois Lane for a relationship,after all they're opposites (rolls eyes).

Batman and Spidergirl will became a couple, even when he is from DC, from the present and she is a Marvel and from the Future.

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@DeathpooltheT1000: SHE'S NOT ADOPTED!! Bruce was sayin' things about adoptin' Cassandra...but, you know, disappeared before he could. And when he came back instead of adoptin' her, he started Batman Inc.

Cassandra is NOT Jason's adopted sister, nor is she his blood sister...so how is that incest again?

And Jason would kill Huntress...'cause it's doubtful he'll like her personality.

Now the supergirl, powergirl thing I agree with. Hell...even Rose a little bit.

If they have children it would be part of the Stroke family anf of the Batmfamily.

THATS I CALLED BADASNESS TO THE LIMIT!!!

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Didn't Huntress make that same statement? Isn't Jason everything she swore she wouldn't be as well?

Now wasn't that a malfunctionin' point...'cause it backfired on you.

Jason and Cassandra...to the MAX!!

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Absolutley not. The only girl I want to see with jason todd is Harley Quinn or Taila Al Ghul...Not Starfire, not Brenda, Harley Quinn or Taila. End of story.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Didn't Huntress make that same statement? Isn't Jason everything she swore she wouldn't be as well?

Huntress kills those who deserve it,Cass became a hero because she REGRETTED killing a person.Jason kills people to annoy the Batfamily,Cass does'nt kill because she feels it's wrong,do the math.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 said:

Absolutley not. The only girl I want to see with jason todd is Harley Quinn or Taila Al Ghul...Not Starfire, not Brenda, Harley Quinn or Taila. End of story.

Two enemies who are sexually involved with each other, but are not allowed to have feelings involved, as this makes the whole system crash. Enemies by day, sexual enemies by night. They are not allowed to tell anyone either, or go on dates. They do it all indoors and it has to be done by night or in a dark place where they won't be found.
    Like friends with benefits, but enemies. Usually it's angry sex. But in a good way.

Enemies with benefits make more sense if we are talking about Jason, also i think Jason Harley would make moar sense.

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Huntress kills those who deserve it,Cass became a hero because she REGRETTED killing a person.Jason kills people to annoy the Batfamily,Cass does'nt kill because she feels it's wrong,do the math.

Cut it out, Comicvine hates Jason Todd sex life threads and hates HuntHood Shippers even moar.

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@entropy_aegis: Backfired, yet again. They meet killin' people...then Huntress finds she doesn't like Jason's personality. She tries to stop him...he kills her. It's the end of Huntress. Cassandra on the other hand works PERFECTLY with Jason's overall personality, therefore, she makes the most sense for him to be with.

@DeathpooltheT1000: Thank you kindly.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@entropy_aegis: Backfired, yet again. They meet killin' people...then Huntress finds she doesn't like Jason's personality. She tries to stop him...he kills her. It's the end of Huntress. Cassandra on the other hand works PERFECTLY with Jason's overall personality, therefore, she makes the most sense for him to be with.

@DeathpooltheT1000: Thank you kindly.

You are welcome, before some one take this one down.

Helena and Jason sound boring, Rose and Jason sounds like fun.

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@DeathpooltheT1000: I'm ok with Rose and Jason...but prefer Cassandra and Jason MORE!!

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    Why do people insist on pairing Jason with women who'd have no interest in him? He's a psychotic little brat who never grew up and is still angry at daddy for not paying enough attention to him. The only people in the DCU who would be attracted to him are the civilians who read Twilight.   (Drops microphone and leaves)
    I'm still right.  

I should quote myself more often. Saves soooo much time. 
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:
    Why do people insist on pairing Jason with women who'd have no interest in him? He's a psychotic little brat who never grew up and is still angry at daddy for not paying enough attention to him. The only people in the DCU who would be attracted to him are the civilians who read Twilight. (Drops microphone and leaves)
    I'm still right. I should quote myself more often. Saves soooo much time.

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:
    I'm still right. I should quote myself more often. Saves soooo much time.

And i quote Kurt Angle, it doesnt matter what you think!!!

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @DeathpooltheT1000: And I quote myself "I'm right, so yes it does"
    Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
    saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Who's Brenda?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#45  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@DeathpooltheT1000: And I quote myself "I'm right, so yes it does"

I'm pretty sure he just quoted the rock.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @god_spawn: Wouldn't be the first time he was wrong. This is the guy who said the Robins aren't real. 
    god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#47  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@god_spawn: Wouldn't be the first time he was wrong. This is the guy who said the Robins aren't real.

Umm what? And I usually argue with him in the pro-wrestling discussion thread. My opinion vs his.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Umm what? And I usually argue with him in the pro-wrestling discussion thread. My opinion vs his.

The guy cant understand the joke, my next plan was to say that Dwayne Johnson used to be Stone Cold and that Steve Austin was The Undertaker.

And quote wrong thing for the lawlz.

@saiyan_earthling said:

Who's Brenda?

Barbara Evil Twin Sister from a erotic dream of an alternate evil twin brother of Jason Todd from a bizarro mirrorverse, that was part of the Infinite Crisi for 5 minutes, but turn out that Batman knew about it all the time, lso it turn out its was all a plan of a Insane Joker that in an alternate timeline was Lex Luthor evil twin sister.

Well, it makes more sense that Red Hair Jason Todd, but the guy for some reason belives Barbara is called Brenda.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
    saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By saiyan_earthling

@DeathpooltheT1000: I see

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.