Jason Todd and Brenda Gordon: In Love

#1 Edited by Chunksie101 (19 posts) - - Show Bio

I know, I know a lot of fans of Jason and Barbara would be like...when did hell start to freeze over-but I always wanted them to get together. I admit I don't know much about what went on in their respective comics but I always liked the good girl-> bad guy duo, and vice versa. What do you think, think they could be good together?

#2 Posted by daredevil21134 (11334 posts) - - Show Bio

Brenda Gordon,LOL.........No thanks

#3 Posted by soccersss (537 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing you mean Barbara and no that would never work. Barbara is too smart to put up with Jason's crap. Moreover Dick and Barbara kinda have a good girl/bad boy vibe going on. Dick, the wealthy womanizer, and Barbara, the witty cop's daughter. I like them much better. Jason and Barbs sound like a bad idea. I can barely swallow the idea of Jason and Starfire

#4 Posted by 218Comics (191 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's Brenda Gordon? The post makes me think it wasn't a typo, but I still have no clue who Brenda is.

#5 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Todd and Cassandra Cain...now THAT'S genius.

#6 Edited by soccersss (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Jason Todd and Cassandra Cain...now THAT'S genius.

That would really be a very good pairing.

#7 Posted by entropy_aegis (15061 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Jason Todd and Cassandra Cain...now THAT'S genius.

Nah,Jason Todd and Huntress...now that's better.

#8 Edited by BecauseISaidSo (100 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason and Talia>as a different type of Jason and different type of Talia, like a elseworlds story or from a parallel world. I'm not talking about any story that has that mentioned.

#9 Posted by Telcalipoca (957 posts) - - Show Bio

i cant picture jason with anone

#10 Posted by Chunksie101 (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I realized my mistake with the name, haha!

But as a girl that grew up reading manga and romance novels where the good girl always gets the bad boy, I don't get why in comics it always the straight laced good guy and the goody too shoes good girl hitting it off. Personally I think Jason's and Barbara's personality would mesh well. But then again that is how it is for what I always read. In comics not so much.

So I always go for the cut throat guy who would kill at the drop of the hat, to the good girl who loves him.

Barbara always seemed too lame for me otherwise, I always felt that the covers for all DC comics depicting the women to be lame, or in the same vogue pose, and just uninteresting. They remind me of Nancy Drew novels and I used to hate reading Nance Drew novels going up.

Having Barbara date Jason would make her more interesting and less goody tooshoesish.

#11 Posted by daredevil21134 (11334 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Jason Todd and Cassandra Cain...now THAT'S genius.

Nah,Jason Todd and Huntress...now that's better.

WOOO WOOO WOOO,you know it

#12 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@soccersss: @daredevil21134: Exactly.

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Jason Todd and Cassandra Cain...now THAT'S genius.

Nah,Jason Todd and Huntress...now that's better.

Teammates...Jea. Couple...No. Jason and Cassandra are better suited for each other as a long runnin' couple. Huntress would only be a one night stand...if that.

#13 Posted by redhoodx (77 posts) - - Show Bio

it could work, the whole dc-new is darker like jason. but jason has become lighter. so i think it's not impossible. beside, i hate when a writer takes the most predectable rout. taking a sudden left turn is good once and while.

#14 Posted by entropy_aegis (15061 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@soccersss: @daredevil21134: Exactly.

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Jason Todd and Cassandra Cain...now THAT'S genius.

Nah,Jason Todd and Huntress...now that's better.

Teammates...Jea. Couple...No. Jason and Cassandra are better suited for each other as a long runnin' couple. Huntress would only be a one night stand...if that.

How do you know that?Huntress and Jason actually have a lot in common,the only thing Jason and Cass have in common is that they were both adopted by Bruce.

#15 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@BecauseISaidSo said:
Jason and Talia
GTFO.
#16 Edited by BecauseISaidSo (100 posts) - - Show Bio

@RainEffect: Excuse Me??? Did I say something wrong???

#17 Posted by soccersss (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chunksie101:

i'd agree with u that the bad guy/girl getting the good girl/guy is quite popular in manga well in most of the ones i read. The thing about Barbara and Jason though is that Barbara doesnt take any crap from anyone so it would be hard for her to bear with Jason. Saying that there have been other situations where the good girl/guy get the bad guy/girl pairings in comics. Pairings such as Batman/Catwoman, Cyclops/Emma Frost. Red Arrow/Cheshire etc

#18 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@BecauseISaidSo: Nothing of your own fault. You've been brainwashed by Winnick (who wrote The Lost Days) into thinking that Talia al Ghul and Jason Todd make a good relationship. She hooks up with Jason because Bruce 'killed her father and she wants revenge'. This is completely out of character. Talia helped Bruce kill Ra's al Ghul (during the Resurrection of Ra's al Ghul). She and her father are estranged. Not to mention the big age difference between Jason and Talia.
#19 Posted by entropy_aegis (15061 posts) - - Show Bio

@BecauseISaidSo said:

Jason and Talia

BREAK YOU.

#20 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people insist on pairing Jason with women who'd have no interest in him? He's a psychotic little brat who never grew up and is still angry at daddy for not paying enough attention to him. The only people in the DCU who would be attracted to him are the civilians who read Twilight.  
 
(Drops microphone and leaves)

#21 Edited by Mayo88m (246 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Jason Todd and Cassandra Cain...now THAT'S genius.

This. Barbara is Dick's.

#22 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

lol @ "brenda gordon." I don't know why I find that so funny.

#23 Posted by Chunksie101 (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people insist on pairing Jason with women who'd have no interest in him? He's a psychotic little brat who never grew up and is still angry at daddy for not paying enough attention to him. The only people in the DCU who would be attracted to him are the civilians who read Twilight.

This. Barbara is Dick's.

Hello, Nice guys finish last (Its a proven fact) and I find their personalities would mesh. Girls love the tough guy yakuza type where if you get involved with them it makes you a target for their enemies. But you know that Jason wouldn't risk his life for anyone but Barbara, cause you know-she just gets him. In reality they have the Joker thing in common. Jason could have become the opposite of Barbara if she had chosen to go down the darker path.

Oh pleeese! As if, as far as I am concerned Dick's a dick that doesn't give much up in terms of BF Material. It would be cool if Jason started to show and interest in Barbara and vice versa and really gave Dick a run for his money. Barbara is not Dick's - Barbara is a free agent.

#24 Posted by BecauseISaidSo (100 posts) - - Show Bio

@RainEffect: Actually I have never read or even heard of that story before. I was thinking like what if they actually did have feelings for each other or something out of appreciation by reviving him back to life and plotting a revenge on Bruce, and Jason would take Ra's place. Something like a elseworlds story or a different dimention...is that why I've been getting a lot of negative comments???

#25 Posted by BecauseISaidSo (100 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: What's that suppose to mean

#26 Edited by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@soccersss: @daredevil21134: Exactly.

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Jason Todd and Cassandra Cain...now THAT'S genius.

Nah,Jason Todd and Huntress...now that's better.

Teammates...Jea. Couple...No. Jason and Cassandra are better suited for each other as a long runnin' couple. Huntress would only be a one night stand...if that.

How do you know that?Huntress and Jason actually have a lot in common,the only thing Jason and Cass have in common is that they were both adopted by Bruce.

Havin' things in common doesn't hold up a relationship...it makes it borin'. Things you may want to do...the other person has done. And things you may want to talk about...the other person has probably discussed hundreds of times, to the point where it's borin'. Therefore, they'd BORE each other. Not to mention that Helana would doubtfully find Jason interestin'...but instead find him annoyin'. So this relationship goes nowhere past a week...if that.

Cassandra on the other hand has some common things with Jason to leave enough room for them to NOT bore each other, but fascinate one another instead. There is also that Jason's personality would collide well with Cassandra's because he's so different from most of the people she's met. Their relationship has room to grow, as well as a possibility to become one of the biggest relationships of DC...(on the lines of Bruce/Selina, and Grayson/Barbra).

Jason/Helana...one night stand.

Jason/Cassandra...Goin' strong for a long, long time.

And NO Cassandra was never adopted by Bruce. He was goin' to do it...but never got around to it. But her gettin' with Jason, then marryin' him...could be the way she got into the family in the new 52. Wishful thinkin'...but I'm just sayin'.

@Mayo88m said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Jason Todd and Cassandra Cain...now THAT'S genius.

This. Barbara is Dick's.

EXACTLY!!

#27 Posted by BecauseISaidSo (100 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt: 1. I'm not attracted to him 2. I don't read Twilight 3. I was thinking of a Jason with either a different past or some type of different story and 4. What's with the drop mic bit???

#28 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10043 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Jason Todd and Cassandra Cain...now THAT'S genius.

Nah,Jason Todd and Huntress...now that's better.

WOOO WOOO WOOO,you know it

MAAAAAAYYY NAME IS ALBERTO DEL RIO, but you... already know that.

Ryder the reason why that little Chihuahua cant date Huntress is beacause she needs more on her lfie that and the fact that everytime people talks about them, some one here gets insane and close the thread, esas malditas ratas.

Maldito perros, always hate the shipper of Redtress or Hunthood, i dont know why it makes great jokes around here.

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@soccersss: @daredevil21134: Exactly.

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Jason Todd and Cassandra Cain...now THAT'S genius.

Nah,Jason Todd and Huntress...now that's better.

Teammates...Jea. Couple...No. Jason and Cassandra are better suited for each other as a long runnin' couple. Huntress would only be a one night stand...if that.

How do you know that?Huntress and Jason actually have a lot in common,the only thing Jason and Cass have in common is that they were both adopted by Bruce.

Havin' things in common doesn't hold up a relationship...it makes it borin'. Things you may want to do...the other person has done. And things you may want to talk about...the other person has probably discussed hundreds of times, to the point where it's borin'. Therefore, they'd BORE each other. Not to mention that Helana would doubtfully find Jason interestin'...but instead find him annoyin'. So this relationship goes nowhere past a week...if that.

Cassandra on the other hand has some common things with Jason to leave enough room for them to NOT bore each other, but fascinate one another instead. There is also that Jason's personality would collide well with Cassandra's because he's so different from most of the people she's met. Their relationship has room to grow, as well as a possibility to become one of the biggest relationships of DC...(on the lines of Bruce/Selina, and Grayson/Barbra).

Jason/Helana...one night stand.

Jason/Cassandra...Goin' strong for a long, long time.

And NO Cassandra was never adopted by Bruce. He was goin' to do it...but never got around to it. But her gettin' with Jason, then marryin' him...could be the way she got into the family in the new 52. Wishful thinkin'...but I'm just sayin'.

Cassandar would kil him first, sorry but thie Batfamily should date Baatfamily is called incest.

Sorry but jason need to date, i dont know the Rose Wilson, i mean it would made moar freacking sense.

Heck even Supergirl or Powergirl.

#29 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000: SHE'S NOT ADOPTED!! Bruce was sayin' things about adoptin' Cassandra...but, you know, disappeared before he could. And when he came back instead of adoptin' her, he started Batman Inc.

Cassandra is NOT Jason's adopted sister, nor is she his blood sister...so how is that incest again?

And Jason would kill Huntress...'cause it's doubtful he'll like her personality.

Now the supergirl, powergirl thing I agree with. Hell...even Rose a little bit.

#30 Edited by entropy_aegis (15061 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbit_May_Cry: Cassandra's journey,morals and approach are completly different,aside from the fact that you like this pairing they have virtually nothing else going for them He's everything she swore against.

@Chunksie101 said:

Why do people insist on pairing Jason with women who'd have no interest in him? He's a psychotic little brat who never grew up and is still angry at daddy for not paying enough attention to him. The only people in the DCU who would be attracted to him are the civilians who read Twilight.

This. Barbara is Dick's.

Hello, Nice guys finish last (Its a proven fact) and I find their personalities would mesh. Girls love the tough guy yakuza type where if you get involved with them it makes you a target for their enemies. But you know that Jason wouldn't risk his life for anyone but Barbara, cause you know-she just gets him. In reality they have the Joker thing in common. Jason could have become the opposite of Barbara if she had chosen to go down the darker path.

Oh pleeese! As if, as far as I am concerned Dick's a dick that doesn't give much up in terms of BF Material. It would be cool if Jason started to show and interest in Barbara and vice versa and really gave Dick a run for his money. Barbara is not Dick's - Barbara is a free agent.

How do you know Jason would'nt risk his life for anyone but her?

Nice guys finish last except when chicks are serious.Bad boys are fantasies,everyone matures after a certain point and if they don't then they are simply headed towards disaster.

Babs and Dick is a serious relationship,not some one night stand.

Aaand...you call that a fact?do you even know what a fact is? what you posted has no value in it.It's not based on any scientific research,just some dude who made some observations.

#31 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: How many times must I say that just because you have a lot of things in common...doesn't mean that your relationship is goin' to last.

...(looking around)...Has ANYONE ever heard of the phrase "Opposites Attract"? I mean isn't that what we're discussin' here...bad boy/good girl?

#32 Posted by entropy_aegis (15061 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@entropy_aegis: How many times must I say that just because you have a lot of things in common...doesn't mean that your relationship is goin' to last.

...(looking around)...Has ANYONE ever heard of the phrase "Opposites Attract"? I mean isn't that what we're discussin' here...bad boy/good girl?

Good,i nominate Joker and Lois Lane for a relationship,after all they're opposites (rolls eyes).

Here let me rephrase it,Jason is EVERYTHING Cassandra swore she would'nt be.

#33 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10043 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@entropy_aegis: How many times must I say that just because you have a lot of things in common...doesn't mean that your relationship is goin' to last.

...(looking around)...Has ANYONE ever heard of the phrase "Opposites Attract"? I mean isn't that what we're discussin' here...bad boy/good girl?

One of the most senseless cliches ever.

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@entropy_aegis: How many times must I say that just because you have a lot of things in common...doesn't mean that your relationship is goin' to last.

...(looking around)...Has ANYONE ever heard of the phrase "Opposites Attract"? I mean isn't that what we're discussin' here...bad boy/good girl?

Good,i nominate Joker and Lois Lane for a relationship,after all they're opposites (rolls eyes).

Here let me rephrase it,Jason is EVERYTHING Cassandra swore she would'nt be.

Batman and Spidergirl will became a couple, even when he is from DC, from the present and she is a Marvel and from the Future.

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@DeathpooltheT1000: SHE'S NOT ADOPTED!! Bruce was sayin' things about adoptin' Cassandra...but, you know, disappeared before he could. And when he came back instead of adoptin' her, he started Batman Inc.

Cassandra is NOT Jason's adopted sister, nor is she his blood sister...so how is that incest again?

And Jason would kill Huntress...'cause it's doubtful he'll like her personality.

Now the supergirl, powergirl thing I agree with. Hell...even Rose a little bit.

If they have children it would be part of the Stroke family anf of the Batmfamily.

THATS I CALLED BADASNESS TO THE LIMIT!!!

#34 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@entropy_aegis: How many times must I say that just because you have a lot of things in common...doesn't mean that your relationship is goin' to last.

...(looking around)...Has ANYONE ever heard of the phrase "Opposites Attract"? I mean isn't that what we're discussin' here...bad boy/good girl?

Good,i nominate Joker and Lois Lane for a relationship,after all they're opposites (rolls eyes).

Here let me rephrase it,Jason is EVERYTHING Cassandra swore she would'nt be.

Didn't Huntress make that same statement? Isn't Jason everything she swore she wouldn't be as well?

Now wasn't that a malfunctionin' point...'cause it backfired on you.

Jason and Cassandra...to the MAX!!

#35 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6355 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutley not. The only girl I want to see with jason todd is Harley Quinn or Taila Al Ghul...Not Starfire, not Brenda, Harley Quinn or Taila. End of story.

#36 Posted by entropy_aegis (15061 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@entropy_aegis: How many times must I say that just because you have a lot of things in common...doesn't mean that your relationship is goin' to last.

...(looking around)...Has ANYONE ever heard of the phrase "Opposites Attract"? I mean isn't that what we're discussin' here...bad boy/good girl?

Good,i nominate Joker and Lois Lane for a relationship,after all they're opposites (rolls eyes).

Here let me rephrase it,Jason is EVERYTHING Cassandra swore she would'nt be.

Didn't Huntress make that same statement? Isn't Jason everything she swore she wouldn't be as well?

Now wasn't that a malfunctionin' point...'cause it backfired on you.

Jason and Cassandra...to the MAX!!

Huntress kills those who deserve it,Cass became a hero because she REGRETTED killing a person.Jason kills people to annoy the Batfamily,Cass does'nt kill because she feels it's wrong,do the math.

#37 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10043 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 said:

Absolutley not. The only girl I want to see with jason todd is Harley Quinn or Taila Al Ghul...Not Starfire, not Brenda, Harley Quinn or Taila. End of story.

Two enemies who are sexually involved with each other, but are not allowed to have feelings involved, as this makes the whole system crash. Enemies by day, sexual enemies by night. They are not allowed to tell anyone either, or go on dates. They do it all indoors and it has to be done by night or in a dark place where they won't be found.
Like friends with benefits, but enemies. Usually it's angry sex. But in a good way.

Enemies with benefits make more sense if we are talking about Jason, also i think Jason Harley would make moar sense.

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@entropy_aegis: How many times must I say that just because you have a lot of things in common...doesn't mean that your relationship is goin' to last.

...(looking around)...Has ANYONE ever heard of the phrase "Opposites Attract"? I mean isn't that what we're discussin' here...bad boy/good girl?

Good,i nominate Joker and Lois Lane for a relationship,after all they're opposites (rolls eyes).

Here let me rephrase it,Jason is EVERYTHING Cassandra swore she would'nt be.

Didn't Huntress make that same statement? Isn't Jason everything she swore she wouldn't be as well?

Now wasn't that a malfunctionin' point...'cause it backfired on you.

Jason and Cassandra...to the MAX!!

Huntress kills those who deserve it,Cass became a hero because she REGRETTED killing a person.Jason kills people to annoy the Batfamily,Cass does'nt kill because she feels it's wrong,do the math.

Cut it out, Comicvine hates Jason Todd sex life threads and hates HuntHood Shippers even moar.

#38 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: Backfired, yet again. They meet killin' people...then Huntress finds she doesn't like Jason's personality. She tries to stop him...he kills her. It's the end of Huntress. Cassandra on the other hand works PERFECTLY with Jason's overall personality, therefore, she makes the most sense for him to be with.

@DeathpooltheT1000: Thank you kindly.

#39 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10043 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@entropy_aegis: Backfired, yet again. They meet killin' people...then Huntress finds she doesn't like Jason's personality. She tries to stop him...he kills her. It's the end of Huntress. Cassandra on the other hand works PERFECTLY with Jason's overall personality, therefore, she makes the most sense for him to be with.

@DeathpooltheT1000: Thank you kindly.

You are welcome, before some one take this one down.

Helena and Jason sound boring, Rose and Jason sounds like fun.

#40 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000: I'm ok with Rose and Jason...but prefer Cassandra and Jason MORE!!

#41 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
Why do people insist on pairing Jason with women who'd have no interest in him? He's a psychotic little brat who never grew up and is still angry at daddy for not paying enough attention to him. The only people in the DCU who would be attracted to him are the civilians who read Twilight.   (Drops microphone and leaves)
I'm still right.  
 
I should quote myself more often. Saves soooo much time. 
#42 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10043 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:
Why do people insist on pairing Jason with women who'd have no interest in him? He's a psychotic little brat who never grew up and is still angry at daddy for not paying enough attention to him. The only people in the DCU who would be attracted to him are the civilians who read Twilight. (Drops microphone and leaves)
I'm still right. I should quote myself more often. Saves soooo much time.

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:
I'm still right. I should quote myself more often. Saves soooo much time.

And i quote Kurt Angle, it doesnt matter what you think!!!

#43 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000: And I quote myself "I'm right, so yes it does"
#44 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5431 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's Brenda?

#45 Posted by God_Spawn (37561 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@DeathpooltheT1000: And I quote myself "I'm right, so yes it does"

I'm pretty sure he just quoted the rock.

Moderator
#46 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn: Wouldn't be the first time he was wrong. This is the guy who said the Robins aren't real. 
#47 Posted by God_Spawn (37561 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@god_spawn: Wouldn't be the first time he was wrong. This is the guy who said the Robins aren't real.

Umm what? And I usually argue with him in the pro-wrestling discussion thread. My opinion vs his.

Moderator
#48 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10043 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@god_spawn: Wouldn't be the first time he was wrong. This is the guy who said the Robins aren't real.

Umm what? And I usually argue with him in the pro-wrestling discussion thread. My opinion vs his.

The guy cant understand the joke, my next plan was to say that Dwayne Johnson used to be Stone Cold and that Steve Austin was The Undertaker.

And quote wrong thing for the lawlz.

@saiyan_earthling said:

Who's Brenda?

Barbara Evil Twin Sister from a erotic dream of an alternate evil twin brother of Jason Todd from a bizarro mirrorverse, that was part of the Infinite Crisi for 5 minutes, but turn out that Batman knew about it all the time, lso it turn out its was all a plan of a Insane Joker that in an alternate timeline was Lex Luthor evil twin sister.

Well, it makes more sense that Red Hair Jason Todd, but the guy for some reason belives Barbara is called Brenda.

#50 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5431 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000: I see

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.