Jason Shout Out

#1 Posted by redhoodx (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Just for my benefit, how many people out there are hoodies? because I want to start a hoodie community right here and now. This is redhoodx stating i'm a hoodie for life. Who's with me.

#2 Posted by daredevil21134 (11368 posts) - - Show Bio

Signed

#3 Posted by Billy Batson (57918 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him.
BB

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

yea he's cool

#5 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

He is a whole lot better as the Red Hood than he ever was as a Robin.

I am glad that Winnick resurrected him and now Lobdell is writing him so well.

#6 Posted by redhoodx (78 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsphsmth: I like how people who like damain as robin don't like jason as robin, even though jason and damain are almost alike.

#7 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11317 posts) - - Show Bio

I love red hood, his character in outlaws is very exciting. Lobdell has done VERY well with this.

#8 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@redhoodx said:

@jsphsmth: I like how people who like damain as robin don't like jason as robin, even though jason and damain are almost alike.

I don't like Damian as Robin either. Tim Drake was my favorite.

Jason could never be the Robin that Dick was and he never had enough of a backstory to properly distinguish himself from Dick. That was a mistake that was corrected when Tim came around.

As Red Hood, he has become an interesting character because he is nothing like the rest of the Bat-family.

#9 Posted by ThexX (1564 posts) - - Show Bio

Sign me up

#10 Posted by The Poet (8335 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsphsmth said:

@redhoodx said:

I don't like Damian as Robin either. Tim Drake was my favorite.

Jason could never be the Robin that Dick was and he never had enough of a backstory to properly distinguish himself from Dick. That was a mistake that was corrected when Tim came around.

As Red Hood, he has become an interesting character because he is nothing like the rest of the Bat-family.

thats true about the really similar backstories...I mean there is such thing as the Flying Todds apparently...though I don't know anything about them...

#11 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Poet: The Flying Todds? Seriously DC? I am glad that I don't remember that story. It makes me even happier that JT is now the Red Hood.

#12 Posted by redhoodx (78 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsphsmth: Good thing that wasn't canon before pre-flashpoint dcu. Then i myself would have been one of those jason haters.

#13 Posted by daredevil21134 (11368 posts) - - Show Bio

@redhoodx said:

@jsphsmth: Good thing that wasn't canon before pre-flashpoint dcu. Then i myself would have been one of those jason haters.

yup

#14 Posted by entropy_aegis (15103 posts) - - Show Bio

@redhoodx said:

No.

#15 Posted by BlackArmor (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a Tim fan first but yeah I consider myself something of a semi hoodie

#16 Posted by saturnssailor (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsphsmth: That was in the golden age. Jason Todd was a happy blonde acrobat and part of "The Flying Todds" before they were killed by Killer Croc and Bruce took him in. He then died his hair black and became Robin. He was super cheerful and Bruce called him Jay. He was pretty much a carbon copy of Dick. So glad they dropped that. ;p

#17 Posted by BlackArmor (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

@saturnssailor said:

@jsphsmth: That was in the golden age. Jason Todd was a happy blonde acrobat and part of "The Flying Todds" before they were killed by Killer Croc and Bruce took him in. He then died his hair black and became Robin. He was super cheerful and Bruce called him Jay. He was pretty much a carbon copy of Dick. So glad they dropped that. ;p

*shudder* That sounds terrible, I'm so glad they got rid of it. A happy Jason...I shall certainly have nightmares tonight

#18 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm defiantly in. Jason's the best out of the Bat-Family.

@redhoodx said:

I never said this before...('cause I never seen a reason to do so)...but...Spoken for truth.

Damian has the same...if not a MORE violent personality than the one that Jason had as Robin. But Jason is looked down on for it, while Damian is praised.

#19 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbit_May_Cry: Agreed. There is a definite double standard applied to Damian.

People are also complaining about Huntress once again being the daughter of the Earth-2 Batman and Catwoman. Apparently it is disgraceful for her to be the daughter of Bruce and a thief, but it is noble for Damian to be the son of Bruce and a villain.

#20 Posted by Lion_Heart22 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

So long as it doesn't become like the following of a certain wind rider... yeah, I'm in

#21 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsphsmth: I just don't understand some peoples complaints at times. I mean really...they be the most hypocritical complaints.

Jason is awesome no matter what he's doin'.

#22 Posted by KidSupreme (829 posts) - - Show Bio

Sign me up too!!!

#23 Posted by AngelicPhoenix (120 posts) - - Show Bio

sign me up!!! I bleed red and jason is by far my fav. bat family member.

#24 Posted by God_Spawn (37585 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a hoodie. Jason is my fave DC character.

#25 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

jason is pretty cool

#26 Posted by Spectre108 (269 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, he's awesome!

#27 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

jason todd is awesome

#28 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@redhoodx said:

Just for my benefit, how many people out there are hoodies? because I want to start a hoodie community right here and now. This is redhoodx stating i'm a hoodie for life. Who's with me.

I'm a hoodie. Are you Mike?

#29 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Jason.

I'm in.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.