Jason, Cass, and Shiva

#1 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2216 posts) - - Show Bio

In Death In The Family, some bread crumbs were dropped to make people think that Jason was Lady Shiva's son . Of course, we're shown otherwise.

Skip ahead a few years, Jason is dead, and in a Bat related book, the writer ignores continuity and says that Shiva was, in fact, Jason's mom, thus making him and Cass brother and sister. Does anyone know which book and what issue this took place in? I remember seeing the scans on scans daily eons ago, but I can't seem to find the thread there anymore.

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (38382 posts) - - Show Bio

And in Lost Days they...did...ewwww.

Moderator
#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35155 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:

And in Lost Days they...did...ewwww.

That was Talia
#4 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12616 posts) - - Show Bio

Sho need to read past comic books?

I mean i can do anything i want since they are fictional character.

WRONG!!!!!

Make whatever you want mean you dont want to read old comic books,since you are lazy and a phatass

#5 Posted by God_Spawn (38382 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: Yup you're right that was my bad.

Moderator
#6 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

And in Lost Days they...did...ewwww.

LOL, if this were true, it would be so... so... I don't know what it'd be...

#7 Edited by God_Spawn (38382 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: I know...and I feel bad I had a massive brain fart before typing that.

Moderator
#8 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@ReVamp: I know...and I feel bad I had a massive brain fart before typing that.

I know, I can imagine.

#9 Posted by God_Spawn (38382 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

Sho need to read past comic books?

I mean i can do anything i want since they are fictional character.

WRONG!!!!!

Make whatever you want mean you dont want to read old comic books,since you are lazy and a phatass

Easy there gunner, I don't know if you're yelling at a user or a writer or something but no need to swear.

Moderator
#10 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12616 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

Sho need to read past comic books?

I mean i can do anything i want since they are fictional character.

WRONG!!!!!

Make whatever you want mean you dont want to read old comic books,since you are lazy and a phatass

Easy there gunner, I don't know if you're yelling at a user or a writer or something but no need to swear.

Writters that dont like to read and follow the past of a character, make everything at random.

Main example is Daniel Way.

When the guy cares to make a good Deadpool, he can do a good job, when he decide screw it, i am doing it my way, we get many senless storylines.

Is like Nolan vs Burton, Burton only cares what he thinks, his version of the Planet of the Apes is evidence of why people like that, should never work with well established characters, if you cant do the job, pleaso dont do it, dont try to put your "version" of the character.

Things like this are the thing are killing the comic industry.

#11 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (299 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure that Jason and Cassandra are NOT blood related. That's almost laughable that it was said seein' as how Jason' died tryin' to save his biological mother.

#12 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2216 posts) - - Show Bio

I know they're not related. Discussing their relation isn't the point of the thread. The point of the thread is to find the comic which stated that they were related, not to determine whether or not they are actually related.

#13 Posted by entropy_aegis (15460 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThanosIsMad said:

I know they're not related. Discussing their relation isn't the point of the thread. The point of the thread is to find the comic which stated that they were related, not to determine whether or not they are actually related.

Nobody ignored continuity in that regard if that's what your saying,the closest thing that comes to mind is some issue of Cassandra's first ongoing in which Batman told Cass that he suspected Shiva of being her mother and then also added that he felt the same way about Jason but was proven wrong.

#14 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:
@god_spawn said:

And in Lost Days they...did...ewwww.

That was Talia
Totally read that as that was Talia who did Shiva.
 
....
 
Yep. "Get your head out of the gutter, RainEffect!"
#15 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2216 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@ThanosIsMad said:

I know they're not related. Discussing their relation isn't the point of the thread. The point of the thread is to find the comic which stated that they were related, not to determine whether or not they are actually related.

Nobody ignored continuity in that regard if that's what your saying,the closest thing that comes to mind is some issue of Cassandra's first ongoing in which Batman told Cass that he suspected Shiva of being her mother and then also added that he felt the same way about Jason but was proven wrong.

Do you have the issue for that? Or a rough estimate of an issue?

#16 Posted by Canastaclaw (7 posts) - - Show Bio

aha i don't think there related but i think they would be a perfect team up!!! i mean they're both extremely deadly and i love it!!! :) sorry just thought i'd share!!!

#17 Posted by entropy_aegis (15460 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThanosIsMad said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@ThanosIsMad said:

I know they're not related. Discussing their relation isn't the point of the thread. The point of the thread is to find the comic which stated that they were related, not to determine whether or not they are actually related.

Nobody ignored continuity in that regard if that's what your saying,the closest thing that comes to mind is some issue of Cassandra's first ongoing in which Batman told Cass that he suspected Shiva of being her mother and then also added that he felt the same way about Jason but was proven wrong.

Do you have the issue for that? Or a rough estimate of an issue?

Sorry,i just can't remember but you can ask Gambler i'm sure he knows.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.