I want to learn more about Jason Todd

#1 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

I meant to post this when the Red Hood movie was out, but never got around to it. What's a good place to start reading about Todd as a villain?

#2 Posted by daredevil21134 (12647 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024:
He never has been a villain he's never killed one good person he uses criminal methods to ensure justice on Gotham .But if you wanna see him as a anti villain read Battle for the cowl but in that story he was really miswritten if you wanna see the real way Jason Todd is supposed to be read Under the Hood vol 1&2 and read Red Hood Lost Days every other appearence he makes is pretty meaningless
#3 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, thanks. 

Anyone else have any input? 

#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (12647 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024:
Your welcome
#5 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024: Watcha mean?
#6 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  

Like is there other   things I should read to get a grasp on Todd, or this'll teach me everything i wanna know? 
#7 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by ReverseNegative (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman: Hush is a good read, and has alot of info about Jason's past.

#9 Posted by daredevil21134 (12647 posts) - - Show Bio

Under The Hood
#10 Posted by ReverseNegative (2710 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" Under The Hood "
For info, yes. But I think the animated movie has alot better than the original book.
#11 Posted by daredevil21134 (12647 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative:
you might be right about that my friend
#12 Posted by batman_is_god (1173 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024:
There are no graphic nocels available featuring him as Robin except for Death in The Family, which is his death. So Death in The Family, Under the Hood, and Red Hood: Lost Days.
#13 Posted by batman_is_god (1173 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative:
A better explanation to his ressurection definitely. Other than that I loved the book.
#14 Posted by daredevil21134 (12647 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman_is_god:
Me too
#15 Posted by ReverseNegative (2710 posts) - - Show Bio
@batman_is_god said:
" @Gambit1024: There are no graphic nocels available featuring him as Robin except for Death in The Family, which is his death. So Death in The Family, Under the Hood, and Red Hood: Lost Days. "
Besides, he's more interesting as Red Hood and Batman.
#16 Posted by daredevil21134 (12647 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmmmmmm
#17 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

i was able to collect death in the 80s comic book form so if u want to see his motives try i also recomend under the hood heck i would probaly be the same after the joker killed my mother and me=)
#18 Posted by daredevil21134 (12647 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666:
yeah i know but know one seems to take that into consideration

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.