Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1754 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

I Think DC Likes Hurting Me-Batman & Robin #25 Cover and Solicit

• 63 results
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#51  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

somewhere in time Geoff Johns is reading this and thinking......."if damian is talia's son and bruce slept with talia and jason slept with talia..................I SMELL RETCON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

five minutes after that moment dc will reveal that damian is jason's son not bruce's

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#52  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @Avenging-X-Bolt said:
    "

somewhere in time Geoff Johns is reading this and thinking......."if damian is talia's son and bruce slept with talia and jason slept with talia..................I SMELL RETCON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

five minutes after that moment dc will reveal that damian is jason's son not bruce's

"

HAHAHA,i would'nt put it past Geoffcon man.But it still would'nt make sense considering Bruce did sleep with Talia at around a time where Damians age can fit,while the Winick scene happened somewhere around Hush which i think happened more than 2 years and possibly 3 years ago.

Morrison will prolly butcher Hal Jordan if Johns did something like that.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#53  Edited By daredevil21134
    @entropy_aegis said:
    " @Avenging-X-Bolt said:
    "

"

HAHAHA,i would'nt put it past Geoffcon man.But it still would'nt make sense considering Bruce did sleep with Talia at around a time where Damians age can fit,while the Winick scene happened somewhere around Hush which i think happened more than 2 years and possibly 3 years ago.

"
    lol
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @entropy_aegis:  I wouldn't put it past Johns to do something like that. And I could see Morrison doing something I would like to see to Hal that would get Johns back for doing that. Lmao.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By Primmaster64
    @Avenging-X-Bolt said:
    "

"
    LMAO
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By RedHoodsDen
    @entropy_aegis said: 

"
    Unless....

they used Darkseid's cloning methods...that accelerate age

Scandalous!
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @RedHoodsDen said:
    " @entropy_aegis said: 

"
    Unless....

they used Darkseid's cloning methods...that accelerate age

Scandalous!
    "

Darkseid's tech does'nt come for free,but geoffcon man will prolly think of something.Ultimately Johns has never written a batbook and i doubt they'd allow a disaster like that unless they plan on having a crisis wide retcon.
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By RedHoodsDen

Can't we just call up Intergang for it?lol

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @RedHoodsDen said:
    "Can't we just call up Intergang for it?lol "

LOL.But still doubt it unless Jeph Loeb is writing.Even Winick does'nt seem to think that way.Not to mention from the dialogue and clues given it appears that Damian grew yp normally(he said he met Talia when he was 8 and also recounted 2 Christmas expereinces).The events of Hush happened  more than 2 but around or less than 3 years of which Damian has spent 1 with Dick and 2 already before that(his dialogue in Batman and robin 10 implies that). 
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#60  Edited By daredevil21134
    @entropy_aegis: lol
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By Primmaster64

What?

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By velle37

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

" @jrock85: That was too big of a BS moment for me to enjoy the series at all. It's like if you go to a movie, and while your watching it, someone walks up and stabs you in the face. It makes it hard to enjoy the rest of the film lol "

lmao

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#63  Edited By nightwing91
    @RedHoodsDen said:

" There's a reasonable answer- her characteriization has been inconsistent ever since Morrison [he gave writers llcense to do as they pleased with her, a pattern he continued with Jason] dipped her in the pit a dozen times 6 or so years ago to make her subservient to Nyssa, his creation. She's boofed Bane and I think even Valley for God's sake. We all thought she was gonna bang Tim for a new heir this year.
    She is basically, the Pussy Galore of the Bat characters, all sex object, damsel in distress, and psychopath, in one, that Ms. Head is. 
    To say that its' beyond a woman this woman to bang Jason when she's cloned her own son. C'mon.She's a raving twisty.
    Which is the shame of it, editorial only seems to make crazies anymore and nothing all that compelling.

"

Just a correction, the thing with Bane was a reward. And she never went that far with Valley, she only had a slight interest because it's what her father wanted, and when her and Ra's found out the deal about the animals they both said he was far to impure for an heir.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.