How to make Jason go back to his old costume.

• 51 results
#1 Posted by comkid100 (302 posts) - - Show Bio

I tihnk most if not all jason fans prefer his old 'classic' costume to his newer one. 

I managed to think up a rough storyline on why he'd go back to his old costume.  

Jason begins to hear of a copy cat dressed in his old costume killing civilians and criminals alike, therefore even with Jasons messed code of conduct he'd be forced to act and eventually finding out he's a simply hit-man kills him and he goes back to the original costume to deture any future copy cats. 

What do you tihnk? does this sound like a logical story line?
#2 Posted by theiconic (922 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty good,  what would be  koo to add to this,latwh  if it turns out to be a clone, say 2 face  is now making a second version of you, so hes replacing people with controlled copies  hence  2face, and to get jason todds attention and batmans u got this copycat u mentioned

#3 Posted by daredevil21134 (14056 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm
#4 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5838 posts) - - Show Bio

decent thinking

#5 Posted by Kurrent (14266 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Tood either needs to go back to Red Hood or become Red X

#6 Posted by daredevil21134 (14056 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah
#7 Posted by ReverseNegative (2974 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kurrent said:
" Jason Tood either needs to go back to Red Hood or become Red X "
Yeah, but with the leather jacket, not the cape and dome-helmet.
#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21663 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative said:
" @Kurrent said:
" Jason Tood either needs to go back to Red Hood or become Red X "
Yeah, but with the leather jacket, not the cape and dome-helmet. "
lol
#9 Posted by Jor-el Zod (162 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kurrent:
I would rather see him as owlman. I know not everyone is an owlman fan but i think if people give it a chnce they'ed like it. what would be cool to see is jason become owlman and also a competitor in a company sort of way. like how he some how was able to control kord industries. like in lost days #6
#10 Posted by daredevil21134 (14056 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jor-el Zod said:
"@Kurrent: I would rather see him as owlman. I know not everyone is an owlman fan but i think if people give it a chnce they'ed like it. what would be cool to see is jason become owlman and also a competitor in a company sort of way. like how he some how was able to control kord industries. like in lost days #6 "

That could be interesting...but I love the Red Hood
#11 Posted by batman_is_god (1192 posts) - - Show Bio

I would give anything to get him back to the biker look. The only thing I like about Morrison's take were those red pistols. He should keep those
#12 Posted by Ruvik_ (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

yes bring back his biker look
#13 Posted by daredevil21134 (14056 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrikeDown said:
"

yes bring back his biker look "

I think this look is pretty cool too
#14 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (3026 posts) - - Show Bio

Biker look but give him a trench coat. Why? Because anyone in a trench coat is automatically badass

#15 Posted by daredevil21134 (14056 posts) - - Show Bio

lol
#16 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5838 posts) - - Show Bio

Give him back his old Red Hood mask and biker outfit, but with a lot of style in it. For instance, make his pants full black, with red flames or whatever design on his pants (think of Jin Kazama's and Kazuya Mishima's karate pants). Give him a trench coat like Mr. Merc with a Mouth stated above, but with a red fire on the back.

Just trying to make some ideas for Jason's outfit should he come back.

#17 Posted by primepower53 (6064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Dead Pool said:
"Biker look but give him a trench coat. Why? Because anyone in a trench coat is automatically badass "
#18 Posted by Theodore (3607 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how he looked in Countdown
#19 Posted by Primmaster64 (21663 posts) - - Show Bio

Also...Give him his black F***** hair BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

#20 Posted by daredevil21134 (14056 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
"Also...Give him his black F***** hair BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!"

lol.......

#21 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5838 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  I couldn't agree with you more =)
#22 Posted by MrDirector786 (43767 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Dead Pool said:
" Biker look but give him a trench coat. Why? Because anyone in a trench coat is automatically badass "

#23 Posted by daredevil21134 (14056 posts) - - Show Bio

lol
#24 Posted by RedHoodsDen (521 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't  think you even need to give an explanation for the change back to the old suit. The superhero costume was very much a part of the mocking tone of that arc. The helmet got blown apart and his sidekick ran off. A line like "Back to basics" before he suits up in leather would do it. He should just openly discard it like "Bad idea", since you know it was a bad idea...from Morrison.

#25 Posted by daredevil21134 (14056 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodsDen said:
"I don't  think you even need to give an explanation for the change back to the old suit. The superhero costume was very much a part of the mocking tone of that arc. The helmet got blown apart and his sidekick ran off. A line like "Back to basics" before he suits up in leather would do it. He should just openly discard it like "Bad idea", since you know it was a bad idea...from Morrison. "

agreed friend
#26 Posted by RedHoodJT (538 posts) - - Show Bio
@comkid100:  I like this idea it has potential that is for sure. However my idea would be: seeing how in B&R number 6 I think. Jason is in jail that a break out from jail by Scarlett would be in order and in order for him to have a change of clothes from the bright orange jumpsuit she has his old biker outfit since the cops have his new one in their possession when they arrested him.
#27 Posted by RedHoodJT (538 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theodore:  I would be ok with his Countdown look too. Either one is fine with me. I mean the only real difference in the Countdown one is that he only has a domino mask instead of the helmet. So that is pretty cool too.
#28 Posted by ReverseNegative (2974 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Dead Pool said:
" Biker look but give him a trench coat. Why? Because anyone in a trench coat is automatically badass "
Totally true. Rorschach, Punisher, Darkness.
#29 Posted by Vance Astro (89567 posts) - - Show Bio

How about a thread on how to kill Jason Todd off for good?

#30 Posted by TheCrowbar (4397 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" How about a thread on how to kill Jason Todd off for good? "
Tried that didn't stick :P
#31 Posted by daredevil21134 (14056 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how haters come here just to talk smack
#32 Posted by TheCrowbar (4397 posts) - - Show Bio

I have an idea:

Lets beat up Morrison until he changes his mind.

#33 Posted by daredevil21134 (14056 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCrowbar said:
"I have an idea:  Lets beat up Morrison until he changes his mind. "

agreed
#34 Posted by RedHoodJT (538 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCrowbar:  With a crowbar while he's tied to a chair. =)
#35 Posted by daredevil21134 (14056 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
" @TheCrowbar:  With a crowbar while he's tied to a chair. =) "

lol
#36 Edited by RedHoodJT (538 posts) - - Show Bio

"Which one hurts more? Forehand, or Backhand?" :)  

@Vance Astro:  Who invited your kind here? And by your kind I mean Jason Todd haters. I don't remember sending you an invite. Is there a reason you have the need to come post in here negative things?  If you have something negative to say or you like some other character better like Nightwing or Tim Drake, go post in that forum. This is for Jason Todd fans.

#37 Posted by daredevil21134 (14056 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
""Which one hurts more? Forehand, or Backhand?" :)  

@Vance Astro:  Who invited your kind here? And by your kind I mean Jason Todd haters. I don't remember sending you an invite. Is there a reason you have the need to come post in here negative things?  If you have something negative to say or you like some other character better like Nightwing or Tim Drake, go post in that forum. This is for Jason Todd fans. "

Dude its okay man,he's entitled to his opinion,even though I agree with what your saying
#38 Posted by RedHoodJT (538 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134:  I get that but I mean you don't see any of us Jason fans going to Dick or Tim's forums and saying negative things about them. Its just the concept you know? Like why do people feel the need to continue to F**k with us Jason fans? We have as much a right to sit here and talk about our beloved hero just as much as anyone else. That's all I'm saying.
#39 Posted by daredevil21134 (14056 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
" @daredevil21134:  I get that but I mean you don't see any of us Jason fans going to Dick or Tim's forums and saying negative things about them. Its just the concept you know? Like why do people feel the need to continue to F**k with us Jason fans? We have as much a right to sit here and talk about our beloved hero just as much as anyone else. That's all I'm saying. "

I get the bro,but people like him don't care man,but i'm glad you stood for Jason Todd
#40 Posted by RedHoodJT (538 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not gonna let some idiot come in here and talk S**t about Jason and not say something. You wann talk s**t then go in your favortie characters forum and write whatever you want. Write til your hearts content I don't care because I won't have to see it. But not here.
#41 Posted by TheCrowbar (4397 posts) - - Show Bio
I think it would be a good idea if all parties involved calm down a bit. At the end of the day regardless of how great he is, Jason Todd is just a comic book character.
#42 Posted by daredevil21134 (14056 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
"I'm not gonna let some idiot come in here and talk S**t about Jason and not say something. You wann talk s**t then go in your favortie characters forum and write whatever you want. Write til your hearts content I don't care because I won't have to see it. But not here. "

I understand bro
#43 Posted by RedHoodJT (538 posts) - - Show Bio

I am calm. I'm just voicing my opinion on it. Trust me I'm calm I can say worse. Lol. Anyways back to the matter at hand. What really matters. I have a pretty good idea and one other person, myself included, has already said their idea for a plot to involve Jason changing costumes. So people lets hear the other ideas. Who knows maybe someone will pitch it in a letter to DC and they'll reprint the letter in the back of the comics next month and say "you have a point there you will just have to wait to see what happens."

#44 Edited by ReverseNegative (2974 posts) - - Show Bio

Have him keep his original. This one:
Red Hood

Just ditch the leather jacket and throw on a black trench coat, and he'd be one hell of a badass.
#45 Posted by RedHoodJT (538 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't really picture him with a trench coat although trench coats are cool and badass looking I just don't think that it would work for him.

#46 Posted by ReverseNegative (2974 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
"I can't really picture him with a trench coat although trench coats are cool and badass looking I just don't think that it would work for him. "

What about... 

Jason Todd as Hush
#47 Posted by daredevil21134 (14056 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative:
awsome
#48 Posted by RedHoodJT (538 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative:  I like that costume I think its a great costume but its too easy for people that don't know who Jason is and know of Hush to confuse the two.
#49 Posted by Grubich (396 posts) - - Show Bio

Just a thought, but, what if he became the Owlman of gotham city like in earth 3?

#50 Posted by daredevil21134 (14056 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmmmmmm

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.