Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1755 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

How creepy was Talia/Jason in Lost Days? (Because it apparently needs to be asked)

• 65 results
    blueU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By blueU

Poll How creepy was Talia/Jason in Lost Days? (Because it apparently needs to be asked) (66 votes)

Sick and wrong 30%
    Sick, but not wrong 2%
    Wrong, but not sick 9%
    Creepy, but neither sick nor wrong 17%
    I don't see the problem 42%

How creepy do you think it was that Talia slept with Jason in Lost Days? This keeps coming up in another thread, so I thought I'd toss it out to the crowd.

• 
    lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: HEY! theres a chance damian might be his son! (i mean it there really is a chance) but its probably not why we keep talking about this topic

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@daredevil21134: HEY! theres a chance damian might be his son! (i mean it there really is a chance) but its probably not why we keep talking about this topic

LOL,he's not his son.It's just fans trying to add something more to something that isn't a big deal ,especially with the reboot.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody else

lazyboy93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see the problem, she was just trying to see if Jason was ready to be on Batman's lvl. I personally think it happened again in the New52 aswell but they probably could of made it him & Essence this time.

Lanzslyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

That story arc was one of the most engaging reads I've had. The sex part I think was to add more drama to the story and to show that Jason Todd becomes a man. Though, he could have had sex with that woman trainer he had (the woman who wanted to kill his family, but he hates psychopaths) and Talia was the only accessible female in the story he connected to so, there you go. Not creepy at all. The universe where the Batman characters exist is just dark and gritty that's all.

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By Transformers1024

Who cares? Jason's a total badass! He came back from the dead, went on a total bad guy killing spree, beat Joker with a crowbar, played an ultimatum on the goddamn Batman, trained by the All-Castle, dressed up as Batman and went on another bad guy killing spree, considered the bad boy rebel of the family, almost killed his adoptive brothers on multiple occasions AND nailed his foster dad's ex-girlfriend who gave birth to Damian. He does what he wants, when ever he wants.

Oh! And he hangs out with Nightwings ex.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lanzslyde: wow never thought of it like that thumbs up man

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By waezi2

Jason slept with Talia? Ew.

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds like sometHing Brazzzars would sHow.

-ABstract4$$#073-

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m3th said:

Sounds like sometHing Brazzzars would sHow.

-ABstract4$$#073-I could see that lol.Jason Todd Milf hunter hahaha

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By daredevil21134

That story arc was one of the most engaging reads I've had. The sex part I think was to add more drama to the story and to show that Jason Todd becomes a man. Though, he could have had sex with that woman trainer he had (the woman who wanted to kill his family, but he hates psychopaths) and Talia was the only accessible female in the story he connected to so, there you go. Not creepy at all. The universe where the Batman characters exist is just dark and gritty that's all.

Completely agree

Who cares? Jason's a total badass! He came back from the dead, went on a total bad guy killing spree, beat Joker with a crowbar, played an ultimatum on the goddamn Batman, trained by the All-Castle, dressed up as Batman and went on another bad guy killing spree, considered the bad boy rebel of the family, almost killed his adoptive brothers on multiple occasions AND nailed his foster dad's ex-girlfriend who gave birth to Damian. He does what he wants, when ever he wants.

Oh! And he hangs out with Nightwings ex.

Agreed again

GWHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By GWHH

I wonder which one more screwed up? I wonder if Jason Todd a better lover than Bruce Wayne? I feel he is!!

On the age difference. Its very common in Europe for a older woman to take a teenager under her wing and to turn him into a man in the love department. The beard thing was interesting. if Jason Todd IS 14. And has a full beard! Maybe he drink a lot of milk and ate a LOT red meat at that age!

@daredevil21134 said:
    @lifeofvibe said:

@daredevil21134: you know now that think about it that probably the most creepyest part of this stuation (at least when you put it like that)

lol I don't man.Two screwed up people had sex.Big freaking deal.Was it out of character for Talia probably.I mean it's not like he dated her and it's probably unlikely it will ever be brought up again anyways.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By daredevil21134

@gwhh said:

I wonder which one more screwed up? I wonder if Jason Todd a better lover than Bruce Wayne? I feel he is!!

On the age difference. Its very common in Europe for a older woman to take a teenager under her wing and to turn him into a man in the love department. The beard thing was interesting. if Jason Todd IS 14. And has a full beard! Maybe he drink a lot of milk and ate a LOT red meat at that age!

@daredevil21134 said:
    @lifeofvibe said:

@daredevil21134: you know now that think about it that probably the most creepyest part of this stuation (at least when you put it like that)

lol I don't man.Two screwed up people had sex.Big freaking deal.Was it out of character for Talia probably.I mean it's not like he dated her and it's probably unlikely it will ever be brought up again anyways.

It's probably a bunch on angry virgins complaining, tbh. Batman's world is a really screwed up place, things like this happens in real life. It will probably never even be mentioned again anyways so i don't even know why all these people were tripping. Jason busted a nut and Talia popped his cherry. Big deal lol. Characters do things ooc characters in comics all the time. lol. Move on.

Avatar image for superduperbumpe
    SuperDuperBumpe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that such a large percentage of people here don't find this to be creepy is rather concerning, I guess a large number of the comic book community have a bit of incel in them.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.