How about a Batgirl/RHatO crossover?

#1 Posted by teaser10 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Barbara team up with the outlaws

#2 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure about the Outlaws but I wouldn't mind seeing Jason and Barbara doing something together. I remember in DOTF after they all dealt with Joker, Jason and Barbara embraced one another. It was different but fitting nonetheless.

#3 Posted by RedX17 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

It might be cool. Not sure if them going out would come out of it, but I'd like to see how they work together.

I really hope Jason finally meets Cass and Steph in the new 52 to though! Big shipper of the Cass/Jason fan romance.

#4 Posted by lifeofvibe (3513 posts) - - Show Bio

batgirl doesnt like jason at all

#5 Posted by dngn4774 (3499 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be interesting to see how they interact. The two characters rarely have any major scans together, so even a oneshot would be nice.

#6 Posted by daredevil21134 (12595 posts) - - Show Bio

batgirl doesnt like jason at all

He'll win her over.He's Jason Todd!!!

#7 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4885 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I'm game. Maybe then the RHatO series will get interesting. *gasp* did I say that. No, honestly, I've read a few issues, the series was stale for me. I haven't read it in a while so maybe it is better now. (+)

#8 Posted by daredevil21134 (12595 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I'm game. Maybe then the RHatO series will get interesting. *gasp* did I say that. No, honestly, I've read a few issues, the series was stale for me. I haven't read it in a while so maybe it is better now. (+)

It's still stale and I say this as a hardcore Jason Todd fan

#9 Edited by Jayc1324 (13374 posts) - - Show Bio

Barbara isn't the type of girl to hang around guys like Jason and his gang

#10 Posted by JakeN7 (13183 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: A murderous, reanimated, mute assassin who used to be part of the organization that tried to kill her and the rest of the bat family is now one of her best friends and closest allies. Not to mention that she used to be teammates with Poison Ivy. Her boyfriend is an ex-criminal who was gunned down by her police commisioner father. She nearly killed her serial murderer brother (so nearly in fact, that she exiled herself from the bat family because she was so convinced that she had indeed killed him, while her own father was on the warpath to bring her down). She recently got into such an uncontrollable fit of rage at the news that her father is in custody, that she punched Batman right in the face. That's just the New 52. Babs would fit right in with the Outlaws. She's no saint.

#11 Posted by Jayc1324 (13374 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaken7: I know, I follow her series. The difference is that she deeply cares for all those people. Her wrongdoings are inspired by her strong emotions and care. I don't think she has care like that for Jason, and she's not a killer or bad person like he is.

#12 Posted by JakeN7 (13183 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: Jason isn't a bad person, and cares for his friends just as much Babs cares for her's. Jason is the poster boy for "wrongdoings being inspired by emotions."

Sounds like you probably don't read RHatO. I read both RHatO and Batgirl. The comparison between them both are pretty strong. They're very much alike.

#13 Posted by Jayc1324 (13374 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaken7: Yeah I don't read RHatO. I know that Barbara doesn't murder like Jason, but if you say what he does is inspired by his emotions and care for people I'll take your word

#14 Posted by JakeN7 (13183 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: I honestly can't even remember the last time we saw him kill another human on-panel. In fact, after being told his kill-count, he was mortified (albeit after having his memory erased).

But you're right, Babs has never murdered, and Jason has. That's pretty much the only tangible difference though.

#15 Posted by PapiNacho (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather a crossover with Supergirl.

#16 Edited by Jayc1324 (13374 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaken7: I guess Jason's personality just makes him seem like an *sshole and a worse person. But I guess I could see them getting along well.

#17 Posted by Slonewolf (44 posts) - - Show Bio

It won't be a crossover with the Outlaws but Barbara and Jason, along with Batwoman, will be working together for a brief time in Batman Eternal these upcoming weeks. It will definitely be an interesting dynamic to say the least.

@jaken7: To be fair he has been going through a few things: Being Talia and Ducra's chosen one, beating Ra's al Ghul, getting dumped by Isabel, teaming up with Bats and Supes on the War World and getting ready to fight original Lobo soon.

@jayc1324: His personality isn't that bad. Especially in recent issues of RHATO.

#18 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4885 posts) - - Show Bio

@yung_ancient_one said:

You have my condolences. Bunn's Agent Venom series was stale for me at first. I did not enjoy his writing but I still continued to read it because I am such a big supporter of Thompson as Venom.

I completely prefer Thompson over Brock.

Anyways, it does such when a character you care for is currently having a mediocre run. (+)

#19 Edited by daredevil21134 (12595 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@yung_ancient_one said:

You have my condolences. Bunn's Agent Venom series was stale for me at first. I did not enjoy his writing but I still continued to read it because I am such a big supporter of Thompson as Venom.

I completely prefer Thompson over Brock.

Anyways, it does such when a character you care for is currently having a mediocre run. (+)

Glad to know someone feels my pain lol. A got a friend who's a hardcore Thomson Venom fan so I hear a lot about him

#20 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4885 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: You are not alone Dare34. There are plenty of fans out there who have felt the same constant discomfort of having to read a beloved character in a stale series. (+)

#21 Posted by daredevil21134 (12595 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: You are not alone Dare34. There are plenty of fans out there who have felt the same constant discomfort of having to read a beloved character in a stale series.

I'm also doing it with Daredevil who's my absolute favorite.

#22 Posted by AllStarHit-Girl (574 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Babs and Jason should team up and kill Joker.....

#23 Edited by daredevil21134 (12595 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be epic. But first they should cripple him and then beat him with a crowbar senseless then blow him up. and take pictures of his corpse and hang them in crime alley and go out for drinks

#24 Posted by AllStarHit-Girl (574 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarHit-Girl said:

That would be epic. But first they should cripple him and then beat him with a crowbar senseless then blow him up. and take pictures of his corpse and hang them in crime alley and go out for drinks

not even joking, I would love that.

#25 Posted by daredevil21134 (12595 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@AllStarHit-Girl said:

not even joking, I would love that.

lol me too

#26 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4885 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by daredevil21134 (12595 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4885 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: I would personally suggest to drop the title. I know you love DD but I don't see Waid leaving the series any time soon. I also do not see Waid making DD series any more grimmer than it can be at times. There are so many good titles out there.

I mean I stopped reading Bunn's Venom series because I was not enjoying it for a while. I did put up with it because I was waiting for it to get better but it took too long for me.

I have heard the Toxin arc and the Mania arc are both good though.

Life is too precious to be spending it unhappy or unsatisfied. (+)

#29 Posted by daredevil21134 (12595 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: I would personally suggest to drop the title. I know you love DD but I don't see Waid leaving the series any time soon. I also do not see Waid making DD series any more grimmer than it can be at times. There are so many good titles out there.

I mean I stopped reading Bunn's Venom series because I was not enjoying it for a while. I did put up with it because I was waiting for it to get better but it took too long for me.

I have heard the Toxin arc and the Mania arc are both good though.

Life is too precious to be spending it unhappy or unsatisfied. (+)

Thanks for the tip but DD is the one title I can't drop. I did consider collecting it and not reading it. Hey if you wanna continue this conversation PM so what don't keep going off topic lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.