Has he ever had a Girlfriend?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you see them hugging
#52 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134:  No...It showed Bart talking.
#53 Posted by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

that sucks
#54 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: lol it does! Did they really hugged?
#55 Posted by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

yes they did did you see it
#56 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: No...unfortunatly. I wonder if anyone here has it.
#57 Posted by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope so
#58 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: Just wondering has jason ever been mention to Helena?
#59 Posted by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

no i wish he was mentioned to her Jason Todd is my favorite DC character and Huntress is my second they would make a great couple
#60 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69: What?!
 
@daredevil21134:
Never ever? Wow!
#61 Posted by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

 never she only seen him one time thats it and that was in battle for the cowl and that was one of worst times jason todd has been used and miswritten by rookie writer tony daniel great artist but not so great of a writer
#62 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: I haven't read battle for the Cowl...was it really that bad?
#63 Posted by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

if your a jason todd fan it's horrible they make him pretty damn evil he even shot damian wayne which makes  no sense he would never shoot talia's son.Talia is like his mother in someways
#64 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134:  But did you see him in Batman and Robin? Orange hair????!
#65 Edited by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

You already know what i think of grant morrison........Let the punishment fit the crime thats not jason ........And jason never dyed his hair black that was the pre crisis jason todd which was no more than a copy  of dick grayson
#66 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134:  That makes no sense! He was really evil in battle for the cowl?
#67 Posted by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

Really evil he almost killed tim drake too
#68 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134:  I know Jason has killed and that he dosen't like his family a all but I don't think he would hut them either.
#69 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

Other than a little flirtation with Donna Troy as others have said, I don't think he's really been with anyone. Dick sleeps around a lot. Tim doesn't really seem to be the man-whore that Dick or Bruce are, but he has had some girlfriends before. Jason on the other hand hasn't, to my knowledge. It's probably because he was killed before he ever got the chance, and since he's been back, he's been an enemy of any heroines that could potentially be a girlfriend of his. I don't think I would have liked it if Donna and he ended up together. I disagree with some people above. She wouldn't be able to change him. Eventually, shed just dump him. He has shown some obvious interest in her, but even if the two did start going out, I don't think Diana would be too happy about it. Bruce and Diana would probably work to get rid of him since they would know he's not as nice as he makes it seem like he is around Donna. He's more of a antihero/villain though. He'll probably just have one-night stands, if anything.

#70 Posted by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

no he loves them in his own he has said  he still considers all of them family
#71 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" no he loves them in his own he has said  he still considers all of them family "
I doubt it. He's tried to kill Drake, Grayson, and Wayne before. He doesn't care about them. He's pissed at Bats for not saving him. He's pissed at Drake for replacing him. And he's pissed at Grayson, I believe, because he's more favored by Bruce than he is. 
#72 Edited by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:

" Other than a little flirtation with Donna Troy as others have said, I don't think he's really been with anyone. Dick sleeps around a lot. Tim doesn't really seem to be the man-whore that Dick or Bruce are, but he has had some girlfriends before. Jason on the other hand hasn't, to my knowledge. It's probably because he was killed before he ever got the chance, and since he's been back, he's been an enemy of any heroines that could potentially be a girlfriend of his. I don't think I would have liked it if Donna and he ended up together. I disagree with some people above. She wouldn't be able to change him. Eventually, shed just dump him. He has shown some obvious interest in her, but even if the two did start going out, I don't think Diana would be too happy about it. Bruce and Diana would probably work to get rid of him since they would know he's not as nice as he makes it seem like he is around Donna. He's more of a antihero/villain though. He'll probably just have one-night stands, if anything. "

So NONE ?
#73 Edited by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

Wrong he is not mad at drake for replacing him he wanted to see why he was more accepted as robin than he was he does not hate grayson if you read the nighywing series when jason showed at they end he says he considers them family and he is mad at bruce for not killing the joker but he still loves him and he never tried to kill wayne his whole plan all along was to have bruce killed the joker and you can see jason going into tears asking bruce why he didn't kill the joker in under the hood
#74 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @Silver2467 said:

" Other than a little flirtation with Donna Troy as others have said, I don't think he's really been with anyone. Dick sleeps around a lot. Tim doesn't really seem to be the man-whore that Dick or Bruce are, but he has had some girlfriends before. Jason on the other hand hasn't, to my knowledge. It's probably because he was killed before he ever got the chance, and since he's been back, he's been an enemy of any heroines that could potentially be a girlfriend of his. I don't think I would have liked it if Donna and he ended up together. I disagree with some people above. She wouldn't be able to change him. Eventually, shed just dump him. He has shown some obvious interest in her, but even if the two did start going out, I don't think Diana would be too happy about it. Bruce and Diana would probably work to get rid of him since they would know he's not as nice as he makes it seem like he is around Donna. He's more of a antihero/villain though. He'll probably just have one-night stands, if anything. "

So NONE ? "
None that I'm aware of.
#75 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" Wrong he is not mad at drake for replacing him he wanted to see why he was more accepted as robin than he was he does not hate grayson if you read the nighywing series when jason showed at they end he says he considers them familily and he is mad at bruce for not killing the joker but he still loves him and he never tried to kill wayne his whole plan all along was to have bruce killed the joker and you can see jason going into tears asking bruce why he didn't kill the joker in under the hood "
I know that. But he has still tried to kill them before. He's attacked Bruce in BatMan's series. He stabbed Drake in Battle for the Cowl. He and Grayson also fought in Battle for the Cowl. That doesn't sound too loving to me. He doesn't care about them if he does that. 
#76 Edited by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

He will hurt them but not kill them he could have killed tim drake in the titan tower but didn't he wanted him  to be his partner in bftc  and he never intended to kill bruce and as far as dick goes he could have killed him in batman and robin 6 when he caught them so know he does not want them dead
#77 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: 
This?


@Silver2467 said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
" @Silver2467 said:

" Other than a little flirtation with Donna Troy as others have said, I don't think he's really been with anyone. Dick sleeps around a lot. Tim doesn't really seem to be the man-whore that Dick or Bruce are, but he has had some girlfriends before. Jason on the other hand hasn't, to my knowledge. It's probably because he was killed before he ever got the chance, and since he's been back, he's been an enemy of any heroines that could potentially be a girlfriend of his. I don't think I would have liked it if Donna and he ended up together. I disagree with some people above. She wouldn't be able to change him. Eventually, shed just dump him. He has shown some obvious interest in her, but even if the two did start going out, I don't think Diana would be too happy about it. Bruce and Diana would probably work to get rid of him since they would know he's not as nice as he makes it seem like he is around Donna. He's more of a antihero/villain though. He'll probably just have one-night stands, if anything. "

So NONE ? "
None that I'm aware of. "
Are you sure?
#78 Edited by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

yes that he loves bruce
#79 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" He will hurt them but not kill them he could have killed tim drake in the titan tower but didn't he wanted to be his partner and he never intended to kill bruce and as far as dick goes he could have killed him in batman and robin 6 when he caught them so know he does not want them dead "
He did try to kill Drake in Battle for the Cowl. Yes, he was with the Titans for a while, and then after a little bit, he ditched them. He fought Dick and Damien in recent BatMan and Robin comics. He also fought BatMan during Hush to see if he felt regret for not killing Joker, as you pointed out. Repeatedly attacking them seems like a pretty strange way to show he cares.
#80 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said: 
So NONE ? "
None that I'm aware of. "
Are you sure? "
Unless you can find an issue I missed where he got together with someone, then I'm pretty sure, yes. 
#81 Posted by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

I said he is angry with them anger is a sign of emotion
#82 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: 
I ask this because Dick is quite the ladies man and Tim too. I haven't seen Jason with anyone.Except Donna.
#83 Posted by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

Primmaster and Silver its been good chatting but i got to go i wll be back here tommorrow ts been fun
#84 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" I said he is angry with them anger is a sign of emotion "
Holding a grudge doesn't mean he cares. He's shown multiple times to be an antagonist of the BatMan family. He's an antihero/villain who isn't too pleased with BatMan and his partners. 
 
@Primmaster64 said:
" @Silver2467:  I ask this because Dick is quite the ladies man and Tim too. I haven't seen Jason with anyone.Except Donna. "
True, but he didn't really get together with Donna. They may potentially have, but as I said, I doubt it would've lasted. She would've found out pretty quick what he really is, and then she'd just leave him. Also, as I said, Bruce and Diana probably wouldn't be too happy about a relationship between the two if they found out. 
#85 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" Primmaster and Silver its been good chatting but i got to go i wll be back here tommorrow ts been fun "
You too. Talk to you later, I guess. 
#86 Posted by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok take care also you have valid points your pretty educated in comics good for you
#87 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" Ok take care also you have valid points your pretty educated in comics good for you "
Thanks. You too. Also, hope I didn't come across as rude when I made my arguments. If I did, sorry about that. 
#88 Posted by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

No not all my friend goodbye hope to see you soon
#89 Posted by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

one more thing silver if jason changed could you see him with huntress
#90 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: Good night!
@Silver2467:
Man I'm starting to feel bad for Jason.
#91 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" one more thing silver if jason changed could you see him with huntress "
Changed as in switch sides? Because if that's what you mean, I could see him with Huntress now. She won't care if he's a killer. She is too. Besides, she's a whore; all the more reason to believe she wouldn't care who's side he's on. 
#92 Posted by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

why
#93 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: Why what?
#94 Edited by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

why are you feeling bad for jason.Well she is different now i dont know if you read birds of prey but she turned down catman beacuse he kills
#95 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" why are you feeling bad for jason "
Oh, sorry. I thought you were talking to me. 
#96 Posted by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

No problem.But huntress has changed she dosent kill anymore
#97 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" No problem.But huntress has changed she dosent kill anymore "
Supposedly. I'm not convinced. She also claimed she wasn't going to sleep around anymore, and that didn't really stick either. Oracle doesn't want her to kill, but I'm not yet convinced. If she doesn't, great. But I'm going to wait to see what happens. 
#98 Posted by daredevil21134 (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

Well she hasent sleept with anybody since birds of prey 68 lol so its been a little while
#99 Posted by Telcalipoca (956 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" No problem.But huntress has changed she dosent kill anymore "
huh you mean at one point she did?
i thought she found herself close to crossing that line and frequently asked why she shouldnt. used lethal force to cause possible permanent damage on criminals didnt know she actually killed them.
#100 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" Well she hasent sleept with anybody since birds of prey 68 lol so its been a little while "
In Justice League: Cry for Justice #2, I believe, Arrow and Jordan were talking to each other, and they mentioned that Hal had a threesome with Lady Blackhawk and Huntress. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.