Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1753 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

Has he ever had a Girlfriend?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for insaneartisticnerd
    InsaneArtisticNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@JasonTodd13 said:

@BatWatch: its safe to assume Jason hates everyone, he was the one that no one bothered going to his funeral, the one nobody remembered, the one whos memory was tossed aside like garbage. And I seen him at odds with everyone like Kyle Rayner and Dick Grayson.

Barbara went to his funeral, and told Gordon about it. 
    JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#652  Edited By JasonTodd13

@InsaneArtisticNerd: yeah so? jason has never been in contact with barbara after his resurrection, which shows he doesnt really care about her, he was more focussed on Bruce never avenging him. so obviously, he would hate her, having no contact with her.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#653  Edited By BatWatch

@JasonTodd13 said:

@BatWatch: its safe to assume Jason hates everyone, he was the one that no one bothered going to his funeral, the one nobody remembered, the one whos memory was tossed aside like garbage. And I seen him at odds with everyone like Kyle Rayner and Dick Grayson.

He hates Kyle because they were being competitive over Donna. The rivalry with Grayson is stupid and I will not defend it. However, he would not be trying to save people's lives as a hero if he hated anybody, and he certainly would not be hanging out with Kori and Roy all the time.

And nobody remembers him? His memorials is a centerpiece of the cave!@JasonTodd13 said:

@InsaneArtisticNerd: yeah so? jason has never been in contact with barbara after his resurrection, which shows he doesnt really care about her, he was more focussed on Bruce never avenging him. so obviously, he would hate her, having no contact with her.

So, you were wrong about nobody attending his funeral. Also, though I cannot think of particular scene, I cannot imagine that the whole family did not attend, but maybe you have scene an issue which indicates that.

For more news, reviews, and commentary for the entire Bat Family, check out BatWatch.net.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#654  Edited By BatWatch

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@JasonTodd13: Just because you dont like people dont mean you hate them.

QFT

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Dick didn't attend his funeral because he was off planet, and he later visited the grave when he was back. Bruce attended, Alfred attended, Barbara attended, and Jim Gordon attended. Not sure who else was supposed to attend seeing as the rest of the Titan's were off planet with Dick, and Jason really wasn't Robin long and didn't know anybody else. He wasn't Dick Grayson, he didn't work with numerous crime fighters and keep in touch with them. And i'm not sure how nobody remembered him when he's been mentioned numerous times after his death.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#656  Edited By JasonTodd13

@BatWatch: Hate is still hate, he hates everyone. he hangs out with roy and starfire because he has nothing better to do, nothing more. i know his memorial was in the batcave, I am talking about th larger world, like the teen titan tower, there was no statue for him despite his short time there. I perfectly know alfred, bruce, barbara and her father were at his funeral, I have read a death in the family storyline, by nobody i meant, the other superheroes like the justice league, and etc.

@BatWatch: I wasnt referring to Jason, i was referring to someone else, cant remember now, but it was definitely not jason.

@Nathaniel_Christopher: yeah i knew dick and the titans were off world. yes jason was mentioned, but he was mentioned only in batman related comics only, when nobody remembered him as i said, i meant all the other heroes and others etc.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JasonTodd13 said:

@Nathaniel_Christopher: yeah i knew dick and the titans were off world. yes jason was mentioned, but he was mentioned only in batman related comics only, when nobody remembered him as i said, i meant all the other heroes and others etc.

As I said, who else was supposed to remember Jason when he didn't know anybody else? Why would people he didn't know be at his funeral? Why would he be remembered in other comics when he never worked with those heroes? Bruce didn't announce his death to the Justice League when it happened. It was a family matter. That idea makes no sense, because as I said Jason wasn't Dick.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#658  Edited By JasonTodd13

@Nathaniel_Christopher: it made no sense for the whole justice league was at lian harpers funeral, not all of them knew her, they attended even though most didnt know her. you see even if people didnt know jason they should have attended his funeral like they did with lian. batman could have talked about jason to people outside his comic series like in the justice league comics.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JasonTodd13 said:

@Nathaniel_Christopher: it made no sense for the whole justice league was at lian harpers funeral, not all of them knew her, they attended even though most didnt know her. you see even if people didnt know jason they should have attended his funeral like they did with lian. batman could have talked about jason to people outside his comic series like in the justice league comics.

Yes they did. Roy was very open about Lian and her death, unlike Bruce who never talked about Jason's at all, and even more people had seen her already as he took her everywhere with him and even had her living in Titan's Tower at various times.

Which would require for Jason's death to have been mentioned. Bruce has never been the type to openly talk about his issues, so i'm not sure why he'd suddenly start doing it when Jason died.

Could've, but there's nothing to back that idea up so he didn't.

You're complaining about nothing.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JasonTodd13: Jason just needs a hug

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#661  Edited By JasonTodd13

@Nathaniel_Christopher: still its the same principle, the same type of funeral for both characters, still having not many people attend his funeral helped increase his hatred for everyone.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JasonTodd13 said:

@Nathaniel_Christopher: still its the same principle, the same type of funeral for both characters, still having not many people attend his funeral helped increase his hatred for everyone.

Uh, no it isn't. Jason never interacted with these people, Bruce never mentioned the events of his death to these people at some big meeting of all the heroes, yet somehow everyone was supposed to turn up at his funeral? Makes no sense. That's like saying I should know about some guy dying right now and know to turn up at his funeral when it occurs without his family ever mentioning him to me.

Also, Jason doesn't hate anyone for not attending his funeral, as he's never even asked who was at his funeral. He hated others for various reasons, but that was never one of them. In fact, he's never even mentioned his funeral.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#663  Edited By JasonTodd13

@Nathaniel_Christopher: yes it is, not many people knew lian harper, so it is the same case. you miss the fact that superman knew jason died in a death in the family storyline. no one at his funeral is just a factor of evryone forgetting him, leading to his hatred.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JasonTodd13 said:

@Nathaniel_Christopher: yes it is, not many people knew lian harper, so it is the same case. you miss the fact that superman knew jason died in a death in the family storyline. no one at his funeral is just a factor of evryone forgetting him, leading to his hatred.

That's ridiculous. Numerous people knew Lian Harper. The case is completely different, and everyone knew when she died. She'd been to the Justice League base as well as Titans Tower, she was at Donnaand even lived at Titans Tower with her father. Numerous heroes have babysat her at one point and Roy talked about her constantly. Comparing her to Jason Todd makes no sense.

You miss the fact that Bruce never mentioned a funeral time to Superman, as Superman isn't part of the Batman Family. It was a family event. And Superman has a little thing for Batman called respect, so he isn't going to go around telling everyone "Hey, Bruce let one of his Robin's die". That's a private matter.

No it isn't. You can't forget someone you never knew to begin with. And as i've already said "Jason doesn't hate anyone for not attending his funeral, as he's never even asked who was at his funeral. He hated others for various reasons, but that was never one of them. In fact, he's never even mentioned his funeral."

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#665  Edited By JasonTodd13

@Nathaniel_Christopher: yes numerous knew lian not a big number, more like a small number, more than jason anyway. still no one even visits jasons grave except dick and starfire during the years, the least everyone could have done was pay their respects to jasons grave after the funeral, but no jason was given the cold shoulder. it is the same case, the only difference was that lian was little more known than jason. Yes, jason doesnt hate everyone because no one was at his funeral, but what im trying to say, he knows he was clearly forgotten and no one cared when he died and that led to his hatred of everyone. We dont really know what actually happened at jasons funeral as it was a one shot, so no one knows what happened.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JasonTodd13 said:

@Nathaniel_Christopher: yes numerous knew lian not a big number, more like a small number, more than jason anyway. still no one even visits jasons grave except dick and starfire during the years, the least everyone could have done was pay their respects to jasons grave after the funeral, but no jason was given the cold shoulder. it is the same case, the only difference was that lian was little more known than jason. Yes, jason doesnt hate everyone because no one was at his funeral, but what im trying to say, he knows he was clearly forgotten and no one cared when he died and that led to his hatred of everyone. We dont really know what actually happened at jasons funeral as it was a one shot, so no one knows what happened.

The Justice League and the Teen Titans have had well over 30 members each, who all knew Lian, and there were less than that at her funeral. Again, completely different than Jason's situation. You're making a comparison that doesn't match.

Would you go to visit the grave of someone you didn't know?

It's not the same case at all. People are obviously going to go to the funeral of a child they'd known, especially when they know about said funeral. That's common sense.

Again, you can't forget someone you never knew. People not being at his funeral is because he was only Robin for a few months and didn't meet a lot of people. That has nothing to do with him being forgotten. That's like saying i'm forgetting an army veteran who died yesterday when I have absolutely no knowledge of the guy to forget.

What do you mean what happened at his funeral? There was a funeral and that was it. What else was supposed to happen?

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#667  Edited By JasonTodd13

@Nathaniel_Christopher: no, there is no evidence to say every single member knew lian, the most would about 10-12 people and isnt very much. people who never knew lian atttended her funeral, there is no reason why people shouldnt attend jasons grave other than the fact batman didnt tell a lot of people that robin died. people knew of jason, and i think most people in the DCU forgot there was a second Robin ,and start thinking that tim was the second robin. how on earth do you know that nothing happened at the funeral, for all we know barbara could have an arguement with bruce about leaving jason alone in the death in the family storyline, but like i said no one knows what happened, no funeral is "just a silent funeral funeral, with no one talking, no one saying respectful words", and anyway, jim gordan didnt know jason at all, and barbara barely knew jason, so much for people not going to funerals of people they dont know.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JasonTodd13 said:

@Nathaniel_Christopher: no, there is no evidence to say every single member knew lian, the most would about 10-12 people and isnt very much. people who never knew lian atttended her funeral, there is no reason why people shouldnt attend jasons grave other than the fact batman didnt tell a lot of people that robin died. people knew of jason, and i think most people in the DCU forgot there was a second Robin ,and start thinking that tim was the second robin. how on earth do you know that nothing happened at the funeral, for all we know barbara could have an arguement with bruce about leaving jason alone in the death in the family storyline, but like i said no one knows what happened, no funeral is "just a silent funeral funeral, with no one talking, no one saying respectful words", and anyway, jim gordan didnt know jason at all, and barbara barely knew jason, so much for people not going to funerals of people they dont know.

Didn't say every single member knew Lian. I said that there have been over 30 members of each team, and that sticking to just 30 (Which is around the number of people that were at her funeral) they all knew Lian or were invited as friends. That's something that didn't happen for Jason because people didn't know him, and Bruce then didn't invite anyone. Completely different cases. If Bruce had invited Superman, Wonder Woman and any other heroes they would've been there.

Exactly. You just pointed out why no one would've attended Jason's funeral yet you're making a big deal about people not attending and trying to say it means they'd forgotten about him.

Very few people knew of Jason. Again, he was Robin for a few months and didn't interact with many people.

Because we saw the funeral and then we saw the people leave. If anything else happened it's never been shown. There's no facts to back up anything else happening, so nothing happened. What was shown to happen is what happened. Anything else is speculation that can't be proven.

Barbara knew Jason quite well actually, she'd been tutoring him before his death. Jim went because he had to take Barbara and was invited. And even then he knew of Jason before then.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#669  Edited By JasonTodd13

@Nathaniel_Christopher: then that proves not many people knew lian. Jason was forgotten, why did you think there was no memorial to him in the teen titan tower? Jason was actually Robin for at least three years, 1985/6-1988. funerals arent that empty, as shown in a death in the family, obviously something happened that will never be revealed. Barabara did not know jason well, yes she tutored him, but it doesnt mean she actually knew, in fact i think she was creeped out by jason, telling batman that jason has a darkness inside him. Jim had never met jason, he knew of him, but he never met him.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JasonTodd13 said:

@Nathaniel_Christopher: then that proves not many people knew lian. Jason was forgotten, why did you think there was no memorial to him in the teen titan tower? Jason was actually Robin for at least three years, 1985/6-1988. funerals arent that empty, as shown in a death in the family, obviously something happened that will never be revealed. Barabara did not know jason well, yes she tutored him, but it doesnt mean she actually knew, in fact i think she was creeped out by jason, telling batman that jason has a darkness inside him. Jim had never met jason, he knew of him, but he never met him.

No it doesn't, unless you count 30 as not that many.

Nope. Unless you have proof nothing else happened save the 4 people being at Jason's funeral and then leaving.

You have a scan of Barbara saying that?

No he wasn't because in case it wasn't obvious I was speaking of comic book time.

That's what I said, that Jim Gordon knew of Jason Todd, unlike numerous other people.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#671  Edited By JasonTodd13

@Nathaniel_Christopher: 30 the number of people that were there, doesnt mean they all knew her. i would like to think at the funeral that bruce did have speech to make in respects to jason. no scan of barbara but i read it on a site, and it was interesting it was like had a sixth sense about jason. yes jason was robin for at least three years, in comic time, real time is the same as comic time in jasons robin years.

Anyway, back to the topic, i dont like the name of that woman that jason is supposedly seeing, Isabel, sounds like a woman thats going to betray him, because that is how ugly her name sounds like Jezebel.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JasonTodd13 said:

@Nathaniel_Christopher: 30 the number of people that were there, doesnt mean they all knew her. i would like to think at the funeral that bruce did have speech to make in respects to jason. no scan of barbara but i read it on a site, and it was interesting it was like had a sixth sense about jason. yes jason was robin for at least three years, in comic time, real time is the same as comic time in jasons robin years.

Anyway, back to the topic, i dont like the name of that woman that jason is supposedly seeing, Isabel, sounds like a woman thats going to betray him, because that is how ugly her name sounds like Jezebel.

No it isn't. It wasn't like that Pre-Flashpoint, and certainly isn't now. Each Robin was with Bruce for a little less than a year, with Jason having the shortest time.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#673  Edited By JasonTodd13

it was in the pre flashpoint, it would like take at least on year for a robin to be fully trained, and then Bruce allows the Robin he trained to go public in fighting crime with him. Jason had at least one year of training before he fully becomes Robin, and he has the remaining two years being Robin before the joker kills him. yes its changed in post flashpoint but it doesnt change what was in pre flashpoint continuity, anyway i heard dick grayson pre flashpoint was robin for nearly twelve years.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well was talking about Post-Flashpoint. Pre-Flashpoint Jason was Robin for like 5 years, not 3.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#675  Edited By JasonTodd13

ah well, at least im glad in the pre 52 continuity that jason was robin for years before being murdered, unlike the new 52 which makes no sense, few months... DC really is getting pathetic in telling tragic histories of characters these days...

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#676  Edited By BatWatch

@JasonTodd13 said:

@BatWatch: Hate is still hate, he hates everyone. he hangs out with roy and starfire because he has nothing better to do, nothing more. i know his memorial was in the batcave, I am talking about th larger world, like the teen titan tower, there was no statue for him despite his short time there. I perfectly know alfred, bruce, barbara and her father were at his funeral, I have read a death in the family storyline, by nobody i meant, the other superheroes like the justice league, and etc.

@BatWatch: I wasnt referring to Jason, i was referring to someone else, cant remember now, but it was definitely not jason.

I find you take on Jason very odd, but to each their own.

Jason was not a hero for all that long, and Bruce would not have wanted a bunch of heroes going to Robin or Jason's funeral and connecting dots. It is pretty ridiculous for Jason to be upset about that (though I know he did whine about the lack of a memorial in Teen Titans, but I suspect he just wanted an excuse to kick Drake's butt.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#677  Edited By JasonTodd13

@BatWatch: Why do you find my take on jason odd? I just view Jason as a lone tragic figure who left his hero side in the grave and became an anti hero to punish batman and the joker, and happily fights anyone who gets in his way, plus attacking the bat family shows his resentment of them. I was referring to the fact that Jason was forgotten, when i said practically almost no one was at his funeral even though it was bruces fault, not many people there contributes to jasons thinking that no one cared when he died and that everyone forgot him. As for Drake, he was angry that he was replaced as easy as a broken toy with a new one.

InsaneArtisticNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JasonTodd13 said:

He doesn't hate Babs. Its just that he was too preoccupied with Bruce and the Joker to even bother with her.
    JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#679  Edited By JasonTodd13

@InsaneArtisticNerd: what he has is ignorant hatred, as he hates everyone, he cant be bothered to establish a friendship or whatever with her, not bothering with characters like babs is what ignorant hatred.

InsaneArtisticNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JasonTodd13 said:

@InsaneArtisticNerd: what he has is ignorant hatred, as he hates everyone, he cant be bothered to establish a friendship or whatever with her, not bothering with characters like babs is what ignorant hatred.

...there's probably no reasoning with you. Everybody has their own interpretations of a character. So I'll let you make Jason out to be whatever it is you want him to be. 
    JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#681  Edited By JasonTodd13

@InsaneArtisticNerd: just going on what i have read in the comics and whats on the internet.

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#682  Edited By satyrgod

Jason should not be forced into another tired relatoinship. What he should be doing is every dangerous, unpredictable and unattainable character in the DC universe. Maybe starting with being violated by someone like Bane, which he finds traumatizing but kind'a enjoyable in a way. He doesn't want that again but is not above acting out with others.

@JasonTodd13 said:"being gay doesnt make a character cool (unless its a lesbian) it just makes them lame, uninteresting and stupid." How, then, do you feel about the following?:

No Caption Provided

I find the image sensuous. Consider what Thor and Loki represent. Gods, each a force of Nature, millennia old yet in the prime of his life; one power incarnate, summoning storm and thunder yet relying on brute strength rather than intellect, the other cunning and resourceful, his own power stemming from the ancient lore he studied, each earning the grudging respect and even admiration of the other; bound by honor, family and love, constrained in an eternally ambivalent love/hate relationship.

But what is love? Love by definition is comprised of affection and attachment. Why else would Thor not destroy Loki for all he has done? Affection and attachment. They grew up together, became men together, but speak not of their affections. Thor would not and Loki dare not,

Neither weak, neither womanly; both masculine, sensual, erotic creatures; they are gods, beyond the conventions and false morality of our common age of man. Their tale is alluded to but never told, never tarnished as diminished and tarnished. None dare challenge them.

Opinions?

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#683  Edited By JasonTodd13

@satyrgod: disgusting, this image nearly burns my eyeballs off.

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#684  Edited By satyrgod

@JasonTodd13: Homophobe.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#685  Edited By InnerVenom123

@JasonTodd13 said:

You liked it.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#686  Edited By daredevil21134

@JasonTodd13 said:

lol

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#687  Edited By JasonTodd13

@satyrgod: moron, i have nothing against homosexuals, i like neil patrick harris and his acting with john barrowman as well, and i like adam lamberts music, all three are known to be gay, so you see i am not a homophobe, btw i have no problem with lesbians, and gay men in the dc universe i can tolerate just as long as they arent my favourite characters.

@InnerVenom123: the more I argue with an idiot like you, the more you "claim" that im gay, when im not, you dont know me and i dont know you, so you cant tell a straight person like me that they are gay, when they are not, im not going waste time arguing on this thread with you, your pathetic trying to taunt people like me, im straight and proud of it, if you cant accept it, go away.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#688  Edited By InnerVenom123

@JasonTodd13 said:

@InnerVenom123: the more I argue with an idiot like you, the more you "claim" that im gay, when im not, you dont know me and i dont know you, so you cant tell a straight person like me that they are gay, when they are not, im not going waste time arguing on this thread with you, your pathetic trying to taunt people like me, im straight and proud of it, if you cant accept it, go away.

Your overreaction is hilarious.

Thank you, sir.

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#689  Edited By satyrgod

@JasonTodd13: You claim you have nothing against homos until you are confronted with homosex. Seeing an image of 2 guys and you go ballistic. I don't find hetero couples "disgusting" and "making my eyeballs burn off", the implication that my fav characters is straight doesn't "ruin them for me because they're boring and stupid". he fact that you find homosexual acts and erotica co objectionable is what leads others to accuse you of being a closet case, that you turn yourself so completely off of it because you are incapable of facing your own desires for fear of what they mean to you. Got news for you bro': you fit the very definition of extreme fear, dislike or anxiety associated with homosexuality.

Need another example? What is your first reaction to this?:

No Caption Provided

How about this?:

No Caption Provided

More disgust?

Loathing?

Homophobe.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#690  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@JasonTodd13: Knock it off with the insults. First warning.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#691  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@satyrgod: And you quit egging him on.

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#692  Edited By satyrgod

@god_spawn: I'm not insulted; he's just expressing himself. And I'm just trying to help him see from a different perspective. Educational value. I've known people who didn't realize how racist they could sound yet never considered themselves racist. Same concept.

Now, I'm not suggesting Minigun is a closeted anything, just saying how such could be surmised. Odds are he's hetero, statistically average. He's a young man who hasn't been exposed to the wondrous possibilities of diversity and contrast, so he lacks the frame of reference. Where I have no intention to attempt any initiations, I do hope to educate from elucidating my perspective and sharing some of my experience. Without getting into the gory details, of course.

Shall we broaden the horizons, then?

@JasonTodd13: What does homophobia mean to you, and to whom might it apply?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#693  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@satyrgod: Whatever you are doing will just initiate a reaction out of him and not a good one. I don't care if you consider it just broadening his horizon or not, it isn't going to end in a positive way. Now I've asked you to stop, so stop.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satyrgod: You post incest pictures and child abuse pictures, you really wants to people tolerate that?

Loki and Thor are brothers, Tim and Dick are brothers and Tim is an under aged boy.

You really want to people belive a beautiful thing?, i mean, i post a Gordon Ramsay picture with a bad word on it, moderators go ballistic on me, you post a picture of statutory rape.

They dont take out the picture and pretty much they do nothing about the picture.

Also you you pretty much call him stupid heterosexual, that is intolerance and for the same you are a huge hypocrite.

But the moderators are worst,statutory rape is worst that the word F!!!!

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#695  Edited By satyrgod

@DeathpooltheT1000: Well... I obviously see things differently than you. To me, these are fiction. Nightwing was Robin and knows what it's like. They are dressed; he's teasing him, catching him by surprise. Not really related, not even raised together but still displaying a brotherly affection, still relating. Underaged? How old is Grayson, 60? The other guy (Drake, yes? Not Damian, right?) would be, what, nearly 30? But I only buy graphic novels so kindly forgive my ignorance of the details.

I discussed Thor and Loki earlier, but why would you judge tenderness between brothers? Physical affection, that's all. Such is taboo because 1) inbreeding and 2) awkward break ups. How is this less acceptable than Nightcrawler doing his foster sister? Sure, they retconned them to share a father, but they knew one another as children. I find that undesirable but not objectionable. Who are we to judge?

I, too, have been censored by the internet nazis in other posts, and warned above. I'm a grown adult in a position of authority, unaccustomed to being ordered about because of someone else's overreaction. But I don't consider him stupid, just inexperienced and with a limited frame of reference. He does seem to justify a certain double-standard, as do you to a lesser degree. Am I being hypocritical in my intolerance of intolerance? Perhaps, but I don't see it. If such is the case, I want to know; should you see something about me that I do not, I would hope you would relate it to me in a way that I could understand. If everyone shares an opinion about me, I do not want to be the last to know. I encourage you to PM me to discuss further.

Finally, like you, I don't subscribe to the fallacy of 'naughty words'. But I am cognizant of how I present to in verbal format. Time and place, right?

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#696  Edited By daredevil21134

@god_spawn: Dude, can you please end this now

Scorpion67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#697  Edited By Scorpion67

This thread is crazy. LOL

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#698  Edited By JasonTodd13

@InnerVenom123: Overreaction? How am I overreacting? you are just trying to taunt me and im not falling for it.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#699  Edited By JasonTodd13

@satyrgod: i have given evidence im not a hmophobe idiot, homosexuals can do whatever they want for all i care, i just dont want my favourite male characters gay, thats all im saying, because seeing pictures like you shown above repulses me, because i dont want to see images like them.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#700  Edited By InnerVenom123

@JasonTodd13 said:

@InnerVenom123: Overreaction? How am I overreacting? you are just trying to taunt me and im not falling for it.

EDIT: I was going to continue screwing around, but I decided to answer seriously.

-

You're overreacting because you assume I was claiming you were gay when actually I was just messing around.

@JasonTodd13 said:

You might as well be waving a "STRAIGHT PRIDE" flag.

It's just funny.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.