Hair colour in New 52?

#1 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

What's Jason Todd's natural hair colour in the New 52? Before reboot it was naturally red but dyed black. Does this still stand? Has it been revealed yet?

#2 Posted by bennyq (405 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe they kept it black because Roy's hair is red. And Starfire's. Hey they should have all 3 redheads and rename the series the RedHeads!

#3 Posted by HarlequinKiss (441 posts) - - Show Bio

@bennyq: Hahahaahaaa

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32698 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine: I'm not sure but I think Jason being a ginger got retcon/ignored even before the New 52
#5 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@John Valentine: I'm not sure but I think Jason being a ginger got retcon/ignored even before the New 52

I don't think it was. They made a reference to it in the second arc of Batman and Robin back in '09.

#6 Posted by bennyq (405 posts) - - Show Bio

It was mentioned just before Flashpoint that he was a rang a but Bruce made him die it.

Red Head and the Red Laws? They could get Red Robin, Red Star and the Red Lantern Corps to guest star. And they should all be in Russia!!!!!

#7 Posted by britsera (204 posts) - - Show Bio

@bennyq said:

It was mentioned just before Flashpoint that he was a rang a but Bruce made him die it.

Red Head and the Red Laws? They could get Red Robin, Red Star and the Red Lantern Corps to guest star. And they should all be in Russia!!!!!

Why? I'm curious. A "keep your identity less distinctive/harder to figure thing"? Or something more lulzy like "Family portrait will have more swag"?

#8 Posted by bennyq (405 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he gave a reason but I'm guessing it'd be a keep all Robin looking the same thing. Like a uniform.

#9 Posted by Z3RO180 (6307 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine: as off RHATO issue 0 his hair is blak from the word go

#10 Posted by Nantucket (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@bennyq said:

Maybe they kept it black because Roy's hair is red. And Starfire's. Hey they should have all 3 redheads and rename the series the RedHeads!

Every time I see this post I just laugh.

#11 Posted by bennyq (405 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nantucket: Hahah thanks mate.

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

@bennyq said:

Nice one!

#13 Posted by havoc1201 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

@britsera: Bruce made him dye his hair so he looked more like Dick so people didnt really know that he was a different Robin.

#14 Posted by consolemaster001 (4943 posts) - - Show Bio

black

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.