Do you think?

#1 Posted by superboy12 (255 posts) - - Show Bio

Since he died and was brought back to life do you think that the Black Lanterns are gonna go after him if he survived the fall in Battle for the cowl? and even if he didnt they could just get his body where ever it is. plus you have to admit that would be sorta a cool ending for the last issue of Blackest night Batman.
#2 Posted by inferiorego (27837 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think so personally. Either he's the Black Mask (which I don't really believe) or he's going to become Dick's equivalent to Joker. I hope that second "theory" is right.

Staff
#3 Posted by danhimself (22696 posts) - - Show Bio

that would be kind of a cool ending but it all depends on how Blackest Night ends....I for one really don't see the Black Lanterns being a lasting force in the DC universe in fact I don't think they'll even be around after Blackest Night

#4 Posted by inferiorego (27837 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" that would be kind of a cool ending but it all depends on how Blackest Night ends....I for one really don't see the Black Lanterns being a lasting force in the DC universe in fact I don't think they'll even be around after Blackest Night "
I think they'll be around after Blackest Night, but no where near as powerful as they are in the series.
Staff
#5 Posted by danhimself (22696 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
" @danhimself said:
" that would be kind of a cool ending but it all depends on how Blackest Night ends....I for one really don't see the Black Lanterns being a lasting force in the DC universe in fact I don't think they'll even be around after Blackest Night "
I think they'll be around after Blackest Night, but no where near as powerful as they are in the series. "

I don't really see how DC will keep them around...I think that this is going to solve the problem of the dead returning in the DC universe.....they've kind of hinted at an actual problem lately that started with Superman's return from the dead and got a lot worse with Prime's continuity punch
#6 Posted by inferiorego (27837 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @inferiorego said:
" @danhimself said:
I think they'll be around after Blackest Night, but no where near as powerful as they are in the series. "
I don't really see how DC will keep them around...I think that this is going to solve the problem of the dead returning in the DC universe.....they've kind of hinted at an actual problem lately that started with Superman's return from the dead and got a lot worse with Prime's continuity punch "
I don't think they'll get rid of Black Hand though, who's been a GL villain for years. If you get rid of the BLs, Black Hand goes with them.
Staff
#7 Posted by danhimself (22696 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
" @danhimself said:
" @inferiorego said:
" @danhimself said:
I don't really see how DC will keep them around...I think that this is going to solve the problem of the dead returning in the DC universe.....they've kind of hinted at an actual problem lately that started with Superman's return from the dead and got a lot worse with Prime's continuity punch "
I don't think they'll get rid of Black Hand though, who's been a GL villain for years. If you get rid of the BLs, Black Hand goes with them. "

I don't know I think there's a really strong chance that Black Hand is going to bite it
#8 Posted by skaarason (683 posts) - - Show Bio

gm has hinted the he is the new - new red hood !!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 Posted by Comiclove5 (1258 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego:
@skaarason said:
"gm has hinted the he is the new - new red hood !!!!!!!!!!!! "
Your both right it is basically comfirmed in the preveiws on ign.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.