Did Jason ever get revenge?

#1 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure he didn't gett to kill joker I never really read red hood or batman stuff until new 52. Does anyone have scans of him ever like kicking jokers ass?? I wanna see that

#2 Posted by JonSmith (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep. Pretty sure he kidnapped the dude and beat him with a crowbar when he first came back. Though perhaps that was just in the movie.

I know for a fact Damien got revenge for him. He went into the GCPD when they had Joker in custody, brought a crowbar, in full Robin attire, and beat Joker with it.

#3 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn. Yeah I saw the movie but I didn't know how close it was to the comics if anyone has scans I'd like to see

#4 Posted by KZR (487 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: What comic? What issue?

#5 Posted by JonSmith (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

@KZR: Can't remember, but here's some scans.

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32814 posts) - - Show Bio
@Imperius_Rex@KZR@JonSmith: Not Jason but just as good
#7 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19923 posts) - - Show Bio

That's some crazy stuff.

#8 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19923 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

That's some crazy stuff.

Glad someone beat the Joker, to bad he didn't kill him though.

If wouldn't have mattered. He would have just been revived by some PIS mumbo jumbo.

#9 Posted by SmashBrawler (5500 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imperius_Rex said:

I'm sure he didn't gett to kill joker I never really read red hood or batman stuff until new 52. Does anyone have scans of him ever like kicking jokers ass?? I wanna see that

Here it is:

#10 Posted by Imperius_Rex (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn that is pretty brutal. Good job jason

#11 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of Under the Red Hood follows the comic pretty closely. There are some obvious edits and character replacements simply because of the necessary continuity knowledge needed for them to be understood. I'm sure that Jason is looking for more revenge now that Joker is back in town, though.

#12 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler: Real nice!

#13 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12562 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice too see him taking his anger out on the guy who truly deserved it.

#14 Posted by batflasharrow96 (445 posts) - - Show Bio

He almost got him in Red Hood: The Lost Days issue 6. I think he shot him a few times.

#15 Posted by CrimsonAlchemist (410 posts) - - Show Bio

@batflasharrow96: He doused him in gasoline and was gonna set him on fire but he decided to go with the crowbar route instead cause he thought the first route was too easy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.