Did anybody like Jason Todd's Hush costume

  • 85 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by daredevil21134 (11840 posts) - - Show Bio


 
#2 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it was better than anything he's worn since, IMO.

#3 Posted by daredevil21134 (11840 posts) - - Show Bio

agreed

#4 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah it was pretty awesome.

#5 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5445 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, but I didn't like the fact that it was Clayface.

#6 Posted by daredevil21134 (11840 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling:
It was Jason first than clayface he says it in under the hood
#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" @saiyan_earthling: It was Jason first than clayface he says it in under the hood "
Yep
#8 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5445 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: @Primmaster64: oh k
#9 Posted by daredevil21134 (11840 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling:
lol
#10 Edited by Grubich (368 posts) - - Show Bio

 
It's a badass costume.  
Also... 

I heard he's a suspect as Hush in the Batman Beyond mini. Anybody have any ideas about that?

#11 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grubich: I don't think he is...since is from DCAU. He never appeared in that universe.
#12 Posted by daredevil21134 (11840 posts) - - Show Bio

agreed
#13 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: With what I said?
#14 Posted by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @Grubich: I don't think he is...since is from DCAU. He never appeared in that universe. "
I don't think it's really the DCAU universe....to many differences so far....like Hush for one and Barbara being in the wheel chair
#15 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: What...? That's weird I read that Tim is still getting terapy for mthe Joker incident.
#16 Posted by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  that's true...but Bruce talked about fighting Hush and again Barbara is in the wheelchair....maybe it's like a combination of the DCAU and the regular DCU
#17 Posted by Grubich (368 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @Primmaster64:  that's true...but Bruce talked about fighting Hush and again Barbara is in the wheelchair....maybe it's like a combination of the DCAU and the regular DCU "

Well this is badass then.
#18 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

The Batman Beyond comic takes place in a possible future of the DCU. It's not DCAU. In fact, I've heard it's not Bruce in that comic but Damien that's been playing the role of Bruce from the initial series. Terry has also made multiple appearances in Superman/Batman and has made an appearance in Batman #600, I think. 

#19 Posted by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
" The Batman Beyond comic takes place in a possible future of the DCU. It's not DCAU. In fact, I've heard it's not Bruce in that comic but Damien that's been playing the role of Bruce from the initial series. Terry has also made multiple appearances in Superman/Batman and has made an appearance in Batman #600, I think.  "
Terry calls him Bruce
#20 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @iLLituracy said:
" The Batman Beyond comic takes place in a possible future of the DCU. It's not DCAU. In fact, I've heard it's not Bruce in that comic but Damien that's been playing the role of Bruce from the initial series. Terry has also made multiple appearances in Superman/Batman and has made an appearance in Batman #600, I think.  "
Terry calls him Bruce "
It it was the main timeline it would be Damian not Bruce.
#21 Posted by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @danhimself said:
" @iLLituracy said:
" The Batman Beyond comic takes place in a possible future of the DCU. It's not DCAU. In fact, I've heard it's not Bruce in that comic but Damien that's been playing the role of Bruce from the initial series. Terry has also made multiple appearances in Superman/Batman and has made an appearance in Batman #600, I think.  "
Terry calls him Bruce "
It it was the main timeline it would be Damian not Bruce. "
there is no definitive future for DC any future shown is an alternate reality
 
 
also I figured out who Hush is....he broke out of Cadmus labs at the beginning of the first issue....Terry's kind of a clone of Bruce....maybe Hush is Terry's artificial brother
#22 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: Maybe...
 
 
hmmm let's see.
#23 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said: 

@iLLituracy said: 

" The Batman Beyond comic takes place in a possible future of the DCU. It's not DCAU. In fact, I've heard it's not Bruce in that comic but Damien that's been playing the role of Bruce from the initial series. Terry has also made multiple appearances in Superman/Batman and has made an appearance in Batman #600, I think.  "
Terry calls him Bruce "
Clearly he changed his name to Bruce. 
 
I haven't read it, though. But Batman #600 has it as foreseeable canon.
#24 Posted by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
" @danhimself said: 

@iLLituracy said: 

" The Batman Beyond comic takes place in a possible future of the DCU. It's not DCAU. In fact, I've heard it's not Bruce in that comic but Damien that's been playing the role of Bruce from the initial series. Terry has also made multiple appearances in Superman/Batman and has made an appearance in Batman #600, I think.  "
Terry calls him Bruce "
Clearly he changed his name to Bruce.  I haven't read it, though. But Batman #600 has it as foreseeable canon. "
I don't think so....also as I said above...no future story is canon....they're introducing Kingdom Come elements in JSA that doesn't mean the Kingdom Come is canon....any future shown in a book is an alternate reality
#25 Posted by daredevil21134 (11840 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:

yes with what you said
#26 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: Cool (almost there bro)
#27 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said: 

@iLLituracy said: 

@danhimself said: 

"  @iLLituracy said: 

" The Batman Beyond comic takes place in a possible future of the DCU. It's not DCAU. In fact, I've heard it's not Bruce in that comic but Damien that's been playing the role of Bruce from the initial series. Terry has also made multiple appearances in Superman/Batman and has made an appearance in Batman #600, I think.  "
Terry calls him Bruce "
Clearly he changed his name to Bruce.  I haven't read it, though. But Batman #600 has it as foreseeable canon. "
I don't think so....also as I said above...no future story is canon....they're introducing Kingdom Come elements in JSA that doesn't mean the Kingdom Come is canon....any future shown in a book is an alternate reality "
The name changing thing was a joke. 
 
 I agree, yes, future stories are usually considered outside of canon, but there are some stories that take place during the future that can be considered canon, hence, the "foreseeable future." To the current scribe working on Batman [Grant Morrison], he's taken that and set it as what will possibly be. To him, that is what is, and thus far, it has yet to be contradicted, which would most likely throw it out of continuity. That's usually how I play it with possible futures, especially ones that are vaguely mapped out from current continuity to that point in the future.  
#28 Posted by daredevil21134 (11840 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @daredevil21134: Cool (almost there bro)"

almost where
#29 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: To 1000 posts.
#30 Posted by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
" @danhimself said: 

@iLLituracy said: 

@danhimself said: 

"  @iLLituracy said: 

" The Batman Beyond comic takes place in a possible future of the DCU. It's not DCAU. In fact, I've heard it's not Bruce in that comic but Damien that's been playing the role of Bruce from the initial series. Terry has also made multiple appearances in Superman/Batman and has made an appearance in Batman #600, I think.  "
Terry calls him Bruce "
Clearly he changed his name to Bruce.  I haven't read it, though. But Batman #600 has it as foreseeable canon. "
I don't think so....also as I said above...no future story is canon....they're introducing Kingdom Come elements in JSA that doesn't mean the Kingdom Come is canon....any future shown in a book is an alternate reality "
The name changing thing was a joke.   I agree, yes, future stories are usually considered outside of canon, but there are some stories that take place during the future that can be considered canon, hence, the "foreseeable future." To the current scribe working on Batman [Grant Morrison], he's taken that and set it as what will possibly be. To him, that is what is, and thus far, it has yet to be contradicted, which would most likely throw it out of continuity. That's usually how I play it with possible futures, especially ones that are vaguely mapped out from current continuity to that point in the future.   "
that works for me....also I'm thinking that the future that Morrison is showing is a different future than the future shown in the Batman Beyond mini....again to many differences to be the same reality
 
1. Clark is still Superman in Batman Beyond while in Morrison's future Conner has taken over as Superman
2. in Morrison's future Terry and Damian are apparently both Batman at the same time while in Batman Beyond it's pretty evident that Terry is the only Batman with no evidence of Damian ever being around....they show the costume case in the first issue...it only has Bruce, Tim, Barbara, and Dick's costumes in it 
 
this all leads me to believe that they're two different realities
#31 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself: They are.
#32 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @iLLituracy said:
" @danhimself said: 

@iLLituracy said: 

@danhimself said: 

"  @iLLituracy said: 

" The Batman Beyond comic takes place in a possible future of the DCU. It's not DCAU. In fact, I've heard it's not Bruce in that comic but Damien that's been playing the role of Bruce from the initial series. Terry has also made multiple appearances in Superman/Batman and has made an appearance in Batman #600, I think.  "
Terry calls him Bruce "
Clearly he changed his name to Bruce.  I haven't read it, though. But Batman #600 has it as foreseeable canon. "
I don't think so....also as I said above...no future story is canon....they're introducing Kingdom Come elements in JSA that doesn't mean the Kingdom Come is canon....any future shown in a book is an alternate reality "
The name changing thing was a joke.   I agree, yes, future stories are usually considered outside of canon, but there are some stories that take place during the future that can be considered canon, hence, the "foreseeable future." To the current scribe working on Batman [Grant Morrison], he's taken that and set it as what will possibly be. To him, that is what is, and thus far, it has yet to be contradicted, which would most likely throw it out of continuity. That's usually how I play it with possible futures, especially ones that are vaguely mapped out from current continuity to that point in the future.   "
that works for me....also I'm thinking that the future that Morrison is showing is a different future than the future shown in the Batman Beyond mini....again to many differences to be the same reality  1. Clark is still Superman in Batman Beyond while in Morrison's future Conner has taken over as Superman 2. in Morrison's future Terry and Damian are apparently both Batman at the same time while in Batman Beyond it's pretty evident that Terry is the only Batman with no evidence of Damian ever being around....they show the costume case in the first issue...it only has Bruce, Tim, Barbara, and Dick's costumes in it   this all leads me to believe that they're two different realities "
If that's how it is, then you're probably right and they're most likely two different realities. 
#33 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok let's get back to Jason Todd lol!

#34 Posted by daredevil21134 (11840 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
"Ok let's get back to Jason Todd lol!"
@Primmaster64:
Please
#35 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5445 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: I concur.
#36 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: What's wrong bro?

#37 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks all right... But I liked the new Red Hood outfit better..

#38 Posted by SmoothJammin (2334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64:
looool you probably already saw this coming but...

 



 

 


...although hush getup is ok i guess too.

#39 Posted by daredevil21134 (11840 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @daredevil21134: What's wrong bro? "

Nothing why
#40 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@SmoothJammin: LOL! RED X!
@daredevil21134:
Never mind =)
#41 Posted by daredevil21134 (11840 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
ok.lol
#42 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

where is this scan from?
#43 Posted by CrimsonAlchemist (410 posts) - - Show Bio

He so should of kept that costume.

#44 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonAlchemist said:
" He so should of kept that costume. "
Yeah, it just screams awesome. 

#45 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#46 Posted by daredevil21134 (11840 posts) - - Show Bio

lol
#47 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

That's like my favorite comic costume

#48 Posted by daredevil21134 (11840 posts) - - Show Bio

It's awsome
#49 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Coool

#50 Posted by daredevil21134 (11840 posts) - - Show Bio

Go Jason Ha Ha Ha

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.