Deathstroke Re-Trains Jason Todd

Posted by darktiger (4238 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood Art

What Would Happen If Jason Got Re-Trained by Deathstroke How Awesome would it be

Death stroke
Online
#1 Posted by darktiger (4238 posts) - - Show Bio

What level can Deathstroke can take Jason todd

Online
#2 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke trained Jason before? When?

Not sure what DS could do with Jason now since they have there own separate ways.

#3 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3693 posts) - - Show Bio

This should have happend in Teen Titans(the cartoon)! Anyone agree with me?

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be so awesome! He'd kick Batman's butt!

#5 Posted by darktiger (4238 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

That would be so awesome! He'd kick Batman's butt!

you really think so

Online
#6 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by darktiger (4238 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

The awesomeness level?


See more on Know Your Meme

lol but what kind of level

Online
#8 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

That would be so awesome! He'd kick Batman's butt!

you really think so

If written correctly. He'd undoubtedly fare better against him though.

#9 Posted by darktiger (4238 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@darktiger said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

That would be so awesome! He'd kick Batman's butt!

you really think so

If written correctly. He'd undoubtedly fare better against him though.

I can agree with you

Online
#10 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

When did Jason train with DS? Lol he'd have to train awhile to get on Bruce's level.

#11 Edited by Crom-Cruach (8741 posts) - - Show Bio

no just no. Deathstroke should instead be hired to kill his ass then send his head to whoever cares in a box.

#12 Posted by darktiger (4238 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crom-Cruach said:

no just no. Deathstroke should instead be hired to kill his ass then send his head to whoever cares in a box.

lol why you say that

Online
#13 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8741 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

lol why you say that

no offense to his fans but Jason Todd is one of the comic characters that make my top 5 the characters I loathe the most and wish would never be written a single comic ever again about. Deathstroke on the other hand is awesome

#14 Posted by darktiger (4238 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crom-Cruach said:

@darktiger said:

lol why you say that

no offense to his fans but Jason Todd is one of the comic characters that make my top 5 the characters I loathe the most and wish would never be written a single comic ever again about. Deathstroke on the other hand is awesome

I agree and disagree

Online
#15 Posted by Strider92 (16157 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see this!

Online
#16 Posted by darktiger (4238 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

I'd like to see this!

Me too

Online
#17 Posted by BatWatch (2366 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be pretty cool. It would be even better to see the two fight each other.

Online
#18 Posted by darktiger (4238 posts) - - Show Bio

@BatWatch said:

That would be pretty cool. It would be even better to see the two fight each other.

you really think so

Online
#19 Posted by daredevil21134 (10947 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually thought that was gonna happen during Red Hood Lost Days

#20 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5895 posts) - - Show Bio

As implausible as it is, as they are in two different universes, I'd love to see Jason Todd get trained by either Ghost Rider (Blaze) or Daredevil. Probably Ghost Rider since he's not afraid to kill, and would be more lenient with Todd's morals, yet at the same time not let him stray too far of the moral compass.

Online
#21 Posted by darktiger (4238 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

I actually thought that was gonna happen during Red Hood Lost Days

me too we should sell the idea to comic book writer's

Online
#22 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9594 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

I actually thought that was gonna happen during Red Hood Lost Days

To be honest it would made sense that he trained Jason and Bruce, i mean both of them want to train with the best one around the world and lest face it, no one is better that Deathstroke.

#23 Posted by daredevil21134 (10947 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@daredevil21134 said:

I actually thought that was gonna happen during Red Hood Lost Days

To be honest it would made sense that he trained Jason and Bruce, i mean both of them want to train with the best one around the world and lest face it, no one is better that Deathstroke.

Very true

#24 Posted by darktiger (4238 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@daredevil21134 said:

I actually thought that was gonna happen during Red Hood Lost Days

To be honest it would made sense that he trained Jason and Bruce, i mean both of them want to train with the best one around the world and lest face it, no one is better that Deathstroke.

Very true

agreed

Online
#25 Posted by Freddy_F_Freeman (47 posts) - - Show Bio

if im not mistaken dc was going to have a story where jason was trained by deathstroke in earth 2

#26 Posted by BatWatch (2366 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@BatWatch said:

That would be pretty cool. It would be even better to see the two fight each other.

you really think so

Yeah, I think it would be pretty cool to see the two go at it. Deathstroke would stomp Jason fairly hard, but it would still be a fun battle.

Online
#27 Posted by daredevil21134 (10947 posts) - - Show Bio

@BatWatch said:

@darktiger said:

@BatWatch said:

That would be pretty cool. It would be even better to see the two fight each other.

you really think so

Yeah, I think it would be pretty cool to see the two go at it. Deathstroke would stomp Jason fairly hard, but it would still be a fun battle.

The dialog would be fun to read

#28 Posted by Teerack (5418 posts) - - Show Bio

It be really unawesome because Deathstroke would just way down some of Jason's coolness.

#29 Posted by JonSmith (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeez, first he's trained by Batman, then he's brought back from the dead and trained by Talia and the League of Assassins, NOW you want Deathstroke to train him? Whose next, Lady Shiva?!

#30 Posted by darktiger (4238 posts) - - Show Bio

@BatWatch said:

@darktiger said:

@BatWatch said:

That would be pretty cool. It would be even better to see the two fight each other.

you really think so

Yeah, I think it would be pretty cool to see the two go at it. Deathstroke would stomp Jason fairly hard, but it would still be a fun battle.

I know right

Online
#31 Posted by BatWatch (2366 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

Jeez, first he's trained by Batman, then he's brought back from the dead and trained by Talia and the League of Assassins, NOW you want Deathstroke to train him? Whose next, Lady Shiva?!

Well, yes, now that you mention it. (grins)

Online
#32 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9594 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

Jeez, first he's trained by Batman, then he's brought back from the dead and trained by Talia and the League of Assassins, NOW you want Deathstroke to train him? Whose next, Lady Shiva?!

Jason wanted to train with the best, Deathstroke is the best, it makes sense he at least think about it or try it.

#33 Posted by darktiger (4238 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@JonSmith said:

Jeez, first he's trained by Batman, then he's brought back from the dead and trained by Talia and the League of Assassins, NOW you want Deathstroke to train him? Whose next, Lady Shiva?!

Jason wanted to train with the best, Deathstroke is the best, it makes sense he at least think about it or try it.

agreed

Online
#34 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1564 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be interesting. Definitely give him another edge against opponents, but I don't really think it works with his current direction.

#35 Edited by darktiger (4238 posts) - - Show Bio

Who else thinks it's a kool idea

Online
#36 Posted by darktiger (4238 posts) - - Show Bio

Who else thinks it's a kool idea

Online
#37 Edited by darktiger (4238 posts) - - Show Bio

Who else thinks it's a kool idea

Online
#38 Edited by lifeofvibe (3430 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger:

I do but he already knocked out lady shiva very very VERY easily...

#40 Posted by daredevil21134 (10947 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't need Slade's training he already has trained with Batman,Lady Shiva,Ducra,Talia and fought alongside Bronze Tiger for awhile.He's completely bad ass in the New 52

#41 Posted by daredevil21134 (10947 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't need Slade's training he already has trained with Batman,Lady Shiva,Ducra,Talia and fought alongside Bronze Tiger for awhile.He's completely bad ass in the New 52

#42 Posted by darktiger (4238 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I have to agree

Online
#43 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5895 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Bane training Jason Todd would be WAY cooler.

Online
#44 Edited by dngn4774 (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26 said:

I think Bane training Jason Todd would be WAY cooler.

What could Bane teach him, besides how to use steroids? XD

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.