Can Jason turn into a Black Lantern?

#1 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

??? Would he eventually?

#2 Posted by Spiders_Man (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats a good point I never thought of that, but in my head it seems that since his ressurection was a result of reality warping, things were changed so that he never truly died and the memory loss was simply a side-affect. . .

#3 Posted by daredevil21134 (11457 posts) - - Show Bio

No
#4 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Isee

#5 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5440 posts) - - Show Bio

Better question, when will he die again?

#6 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling: ...are you ok?
#7 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: Of course I am! I'm just sayin this, because if he was to become a Black Lantern, wouldn't he have to die?
#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling: Well he already died
#9 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: Yes, but he's alive now.
#10 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling: I know...but he was dead.
#11 Edited by exhyni9 (251 posts) - - Show Bio

but he is alive so to be turned into a black lanttern he would have to die again  
your question was if he can turn into a black later the answer is no he cant 
saiyan_earthling said "  Better question, when will he die again?" as in it would be great to see him as a black lanter 
just re-read both his post and you understand that that is what he meant 

#12 Posted by daredevil21134 (11457 posts) - - Show Bio
@exhyni9 said:
"but he is alive so to be turned into a black lanttern he would have to die again  your question was if he can turn into a black later the answer is no he cant saiyan_earthling said "  Better question, when will he die again?" as in it would be great to see him as a black lanter just re-read both his post and you understand that that is what he meant  "

@saiyan_earthling said:
" @Primmaster64: Yes, but he's alive now. "

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.