Big Bang Theory

#1 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

In one of the episodes of Big Bang Theory. We finally get to see the comic store they always say they are going to. And you also meet its owner Stewart who gets to take Penny out on a date. Anyways after the date Sheldon and Stewart get into an argument over who the rightful replacement was for Bruce. Was this around the time that RIP was going on?

#2 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
In one of the episodes of Big Bang Theory. We finally get to see the comic store they always say they are going to. And you also meet its owner Stewart who gets to take Penny out on a date. Anyways after the date Sheldon and Stewart get into an argument over who the rightful replacement was for Bruce. Was this around the time that RIP was going on?
No if i remember well it was like a year before Rip. 
And i am Stewart, Dikc is Nigthnwing, he is his own superhero and there is no need to make him atman, because that screws the characters.
#3 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno, I think in an earlier episode that season Sheldon was reading RIP. They could have just made a prop based on covers online. Still, I think it was around the time of RIP and as such was topical for Sheldon.  
Personally, I think it was natural for Dick to become Batman. Maybe it wasn't right for his character development, but it's like Bart becoming the Flash - it was a natural move, even if it wasn't a particularly wise one.

#4 Posted by daak1212 (7853 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000: Your stewart?  Really?
#5 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
@DeathpooltheT1000: Your stewart?  Really?
I mean i am with Stewart, people is so annoying and picky in this website. 
@darth_brendroid: Became Batman was getting back at the shadow of Bruce, as Wing he was his own man as Batmana he was just JR under an old suit.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.