Bad Jason Todd Continuity

• 67 results
#51 Posted by RedHoodsDen (496 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" @RedHoodsDen said:
"Oh no? I thought initiating a gang war to thin the herds and eventually squeeze street crime did sort of fit with Under The Hood. Did that not jibe for you or was it the fighting with Tim? "
the fighting with Tim "
Eh, they were almost getting interesting together before Daniel flushed it all down the toilet.
#52 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was an interesting fight myself.

#53 Posted by daredevil21134 (11350 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodsDen said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
" @RedHoodsDen said:
"Oh no? I thought initiating a gang war to thin the herds and eventually squeeze street crime did sort of fit with Under The Hood. Did that not jibe for you or was it the fighting with Tim? "
the fighting with Tim "
Eh, they were almost getting interesting together before Daniel flushed it all down the toilet. "

I thought it was cool how Tim got him outta prison
#54 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" @RedHoodsDen said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
" @RedHoodsDen said:
the fighting with Tim "
Eh, they were almost getting interesting together before Daniel flushed it all down the toilet. "
I thought it was cool how Tim got him outta prison "
When was that?
#55 Posted by daredevil21134 (11350 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
" @RedHoodsDen said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
" @RedHoodsDen said:
the fighting with Tim "
I thought it was cool how Tim got him outta prison "
When was that? "

here
#56 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

When did this happen?

#57 Posted by entropy_aegis (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
"When did this happen? "

Last few issues of robin.
#58 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh ok thanks. I'll have to find these issues. I'm sure I have them just don't know where they are. You wouldn't happen to know the issue numbers would you?

#59 Posted by entropy_aegis (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
"Oh ok thanks. I'll have to find these issues. I'm sure I have them just don't know where they are. You wouldn't happen to know the issue numbers would you? "

I dont remember now,will have to do some digging.i would guess 2 or 3 issues before the last one.
#60 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright awesome. Thanks man

#61 Posted by daredevil21134 (11350 posts) - - Show Bio

#62 Posted by RedHoodsDen (496 posts) - - Show Bio

Breaks my heart they utterly trashed the progress Tim and Jason were making.

#63 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodsDen:  Its oh so true. I mean to be honest all the progress Jason made with either of them (TIm, or Drake) is all gone down the drain because they decided to go a different direction with him. Now he is going a totally new direction. It just doesn't make sense. Consistency would be nice.
#64 Posted by daredevil21134 (11350 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
" @RedHoodsDen:  Its oh so true. I mean to be honest all the progress Jason made with either of them (TIm, or Drake) is all gone down the drain because they decided to go a different direction with him. Now he is going a totally new direction. It just doesn't make sense. Consistency would be nice. "

agreed
#65 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean how are you going to have Tim break him out of jail. Then go back and mess that up by having Jason try and kill him and Dick all to become the next Batman? Just horse sh*t writing that's how.

#66 Posted by daredevil21134 (11350 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
"I mean how are you going to have Tim break him out of jail. Then go back and mess that up by having Jason try and kill him and Dick all to become the next Batman? Just horse sh*t writing that's how. "

I know,makes no sense
#67 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

Tragic. Just plain tragic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.