Any Chance?

#1 Edited by redhood21 (815 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there any chance that he'll be in Young Justice? now that dick is Nightwing and we have tim as robin....im really hoping for an episode with those 2 or just tim trying to bring in or being ambushed by jason. It'd also be a good way to reintroduce roy and possibly even starfire.

#2 Posted by The_Tree (7772 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say there's a chance, because who knows what could've happened in the five year gap?

And like I've stated previously, when Dick said "Just don't die, okay?" to Tim, it came off like he's lost somebody before, and I'd be willing to bet that somebody is Jason.

#3 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe....One can only hope.

#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (12154 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

Exactly

#5 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

:(((((((((( I hope we could get to see Jason Todd in Young Justice.

But I'm not sure the possibilities of seeing him in YJ.

#6 Posted by ThexX (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@Primmaster64 said:

Exactly

#7 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see that.

#8 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio
Hey all I realised something. One of the producers for Young Justice worked on Batman under the hood. And since Dick said to tim "just dont die alright" I think we would most likely be getting our Jason Todd on the small screen for the first time ever. omg.
#9 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope so.

#10 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12061 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather see him as a villain first trying to kill dick, tim, and bruce because he's all upset but then have dick reform him and he can be an ally of the team, much like Red Arrow was in Season one.

#11 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11590 posts) - - Show Bio

It would need Dick stop being Robin or looking for a reason why Jason used to be Robin too.

#12 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio
I agree with the direction. Plus I would like Red Hood to team up with Red Arrow and introduce Kory also!!!

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

I'd rather see him as a villain first trying to kill dick, tim, and bruce because he's all upset but then have dick reform him and he can be an ally of the team, much like Red Arrow was in Season one.

#13 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

I would say there's a chance, because who knows what could've happened in the five year gap?

And like I've stated previously, when Dick said "Just don't die, okay?" to Tim, it came off like he's lost somebody before, and I'd be willing to bet that somebody is Jason.

Nice insight. I'm inclined to agree.

#14 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (12061 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare said:

I agree with the direction. Plus I would like Red Hood to team up with Red Arrow and introduce Kory also!!!

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

Since Beat Boy is there, I wouldn't mind cameo's from Kory, Victor, and Raven.

#15 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

#16 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

Since Beat Boy is there, I wouldn't mind cameo's from Kory, Victory, and Raven.

Yeah, Victory should really appear.

*Runs away*

#17 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@sethysquare said:

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

Since Beat Boy is there, I wouldn't mind cameo's from Kory, Victor, and Raven.

I would only wanna see Vic if he is joining the big leagues. Or else, I'm not very interested.

@ReVamp said:

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

Since Beat Boy is there, I wouldn't mind cameo's from Kory, Victory, and Raven.

Yeah, Victory should really appear.

*Runs away*

LOL.

#18 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

Honestly I say it's very possible on young justice because they seem to have no issue doing darker things from time to time and either this season or more likely next season I suspect jason will make an appearance

#19 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

There are small hints at Jason existing, maybe he'll show up in a flashback, I think they shouldn't bring him back to life at the moment because he deserves at least 2 episodes which they can't really do at the moment.

#20 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see Jason. Why is the series so damn good?

#21 Posted by britsera (204 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope so. Been banking on it since Dick told Tim not to die. I really want to see him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.