Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1753 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

A Red Hood game idea.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By z3ro180

So i was just thinking aside from Batman Jason Todd is probbily the best character to get the game Treatment. Dot get me wrong i would LOVE to see Dick Grayson to get his own game i just think a game centred around Jason as the red hood would be awesome.

Heres my idea.

I dount have an idea for a story but the gameplay would be a mixture of acrobatic gun play and close range melee combat.

So what are your ideas.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Xanni15

I think it would be an awesome idea, maybe have Batman gone from Gotham and gangs running wild. Or perhaps a Battle for the Cowl situation where the Bat family does battle with each other.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By daredevil21134

I would love that

Avatar image for freddy_f_freeman
    Freddy_F_Freeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Freddy_F_Freeman

jason's story itself would make a great game if it was made kind of arkham city style with the game starting with a prelude as you try to stop the bomb and get killed by joker

then the actual story when you come back as red hood

i also think he should be dlc in injustice i mean he's perfect for a hand to hand fighting game

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Onemoreposter

@Z3RO180: Did you ever play Sonic Adventures 2? They introduced this character named Shadow the Hedgehog who was pretty much the anti-Sonic the Hedgehog. For every mission you'd play as Sonic, you'd get one as Shadow.

Personally I think this would be a great formula for a Red Hood/Nightwing (or Batman I guess) game. In the end the two characters could end up reconciling and working towards a common goal. Then after completion (if the game has an open environment) there could be switch off points like there are for Batman and Catwoman in Arkham City. Just an idea.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

If they make another Batman Arkham (Insert cool-sounding place here), he'll probably be in it.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@Onemoreposter: great idea LOVED that game have it on 360

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JasonTodd13

Would love to get a game centred on jason. So far I love playing Red Hood in Lego Batman 2. If there was a game centred on Jason, I would like one part of the game where Jason has the balls to take on four ice villains (Mr. Freeze, Icicle Jr., Captain Cold and Killer Frost) at the same time, that would be so bad ass.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Onemoreposter

@ULTRAstarkiller: I think everyone did. Even crazy fundamentalist terrorists are out there sitting in their caves playing this and saying "<damn, batman is the shiznit>."

Red-X17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love the idea for a battle for the cowl game. All the Robins and Batgirls past and present are in it. That would actually be good for a mortal kombat style game. Each character would have their own inheriting the cowl ending.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.