Follow

Jamie Braddock

Character » Jamie Braddock appears in 342 issues.

Jamie Braddock is the King of Avalon and the elder brother of Betsy and Brian Braddock. He perceives reality as an infinite web of strings that he can pull and manipulate. His powers have driven him insane.

cann someone explain to me this

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
    higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i have heard that jamie
    1) withstood universal attacks
    2)wraped the white hot room
    and other stuff is it true if so when and why
    another thing why did he sacrifice himself was this first fallen guy more powerful and what was this storyline

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PrinceIMC

All I can really tell you is that he's a high level reality warper. So much so that he can actually brought his sister Betsy back to life and made it impossible for other people to warp her. Mojo was unable to turn her into an X-Baby.

labarith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By labarith

What?

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Leliel

@higher_evolutionary said:

i have heard that jamie 1) withstood universal attacks 2)wraped the white hot room and other stuff is it true if so when and why another thing why did he sacrifice himself was this first fallen guy more powerful and what was this storyline

About number one your referring to the time he fought the Phoenix Force empower Meggan during the old Excalibur series and took blast that made a hole in his chest but was fine. About warpng the white room I don't remember anything of that but Jamie was shown to kill people and bring them back to life which ever way he wanted too, and the storyline were he sacrifice himself there was this ancient entity that was like a 'male' phoenix force and Jamie had no other option but to give his life up to kill it but it seems his either grown tire of his death or simply evolve to transcend death or someone all together forget what happen

lars_maximus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By lars_maximus

Everywhere that I have found info on Omega-level mutants always omit this character, who is powerful enough to ruffle Roma's feathers during his encounter with Mad Jim Jaspers. Jamie Braddock and Proteus are definitely Omega reality-manipulators and I still consider Shadow King to be a mutant, a former human who is now pure psionic energy that can inhabit any host and is psychically superior even to Charles Xavier. All three of these characters can demolish Iceman, a confirmed Omega mutant, which is retarded. So he can change the temperature of molecules in the air? Most Omega mutants are reality-manipulators (Jean Grey, Legion, Mister M, Franklin Richards) or can stockpile vast amounts of energy and manipulate it (X-Man, Vulcan, Marvel Girl, Hope Summers). Braddock and Proteus satisfy the first group and Shadow King is limitless non-corporeal energy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.