James Robinson in DC Relaunch

#1 Posted by redrabbit (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, so I've been reading James Robinson's work for a long time, everything from Starman to his current run of JLA. I got that "New 52" preview book today, and was distressed find that not only is he no longer writing JLA (being replaced by Geoff Johns), but he seems to not be penning anything in the relaunch.  So what I'm wondering is is this true? is James Robinson not writing anything in the DC relaunch? 

And before someone brings it up, yes I'm well aware that "cry for justice" is one of the reasons the DC universe needs a relaunch in the first place. It's crap, pure and simple. But it's really the only black mark on his record, a huge black mark but just one ( ok, that and Comic Book Villains but we won't talk about that, that's a whole other thread)

#2 Posted by Icarusflies (12393 posts) - - Show Bio

@redrabbit: He's writing the Shade miniseries.

#3 Posted by redrabbit (7 posts) - - Show Bio

:D oh dude! I totally forgot about that. Thanks, that puts my mind at ease 

#4 Posted by Icarusflies (12393 posts) - - Show Bio

@redrabbit: ^_^

Anytime.

#5 Posted by Roldan (241 posts) - - Show Bio

And There's also the rumor that he's going to do JSA with Nicola Scott.

#6 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1005 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roldan: Heard that rumor, too. Hopefully it's true, and hopefully it's the good James Robinson.
#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

Would love to see Robinson taking the Golden Age again

#8 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

I like toffee apples

#9 Posted by Press Oblivion (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

Earth 2 seem s to shaping up well,I bet you're happy about that :) Interesting :) 10

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.