Follow

James Gordon

Character » James Gordon appears in 5236 issues.

James Gordon is one of Batman's first supporters, helping him fight against crime and corruption in Gotham City. He eventually rose to the rank of Commissioner in the Gotham City Police Department, and continues to be one of Batman's greatest allies.

Does Jim Gordon know who batman is

scouts1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

Does he?

We know he has suspicions but does he?

Also when Dick took over as batman did Gordon know that someone else was batman and did he know who it was?

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

He has to know or he's a terrible detective. There's enough circumstantial evidence linking Bruce Wayne to Batman and he has no alibi to stand on. He knows Batman has to be rich, he knows Batman has to be 6'2, just by looking at Batman you should be able to gauge his weight. Once he knows that Batman is a 6'2, 210 pounds rich guy all he has to do is narrow the list down and find a possible motive for it all.

Yes, Gordon knows who Batman is.

GothamsSavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

If I'm going to be 100% honest, I think he does... Jim pretty much trusts Batman with everything and anything and that's the same for Batman. They both trust eachother 100%... I think that he does know who Batman is but he just wants to keep it a secret, to show how much Gordon trusts Batman! Batman respects that and that is all I have to say!

Conor.

comicbookfan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Like the joker he knows he just chooses to overlook it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.