Did he know his daughter was batgirl?

#1 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9094 posts) - - Show Bio

If so in what issues did he find out 

#2 Posted by *Girl of Steel* (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's see in Legends of the DC Universe #10-11 they pretty much confirm it, that he knew her secret almost immediately but didn't tell her that he knew. Then in Batgirl Year One #8 he pretty figures it out, and she tries to trick him into thinking otherwise but I totally think he knows then too. I'm pretty sure he figured it out in "The Silver Age" too, but I totally don't know the issue.

#3 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't even know there was a James Gordon forum...

#4 Posted by danhimself (22578 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how he doesn't know...it's the same with people wondering if he knows that Bruce is Batman...he's to good of a detective to not have figured it out by now but he respects Batman enough to pretend that he doesn't know

#5 Posted by theCARS7879 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt it and it was the same in the 60s Batman TV show starring Neil Hamilton as the commisoner and Yvonne Craig as the Domino daredoll, Batgirl

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.