Follow

Jack O'Diamonds

Character » Jack O'Diamonds appears in 25 issues.

Jack Winters' body was transformed into a Living Diamond after being exposed to radioactive material. He was the first enemy fought by Cyclops before he was recruited by Professor Xavier to become his first student and X-Man.

Is Jack O' Diamonds related to Emma Frost?

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEGRAAF

It seems like a reasonable accusation that he is some how related to her seeing as they both have telepathic abilities and can both change in to a living diamond form.

DPNugget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DPNugget
    Or could be  a coincidence. I doubt it will ever come up as a issue so we shall never truly know.
    DPNugget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DPNugget

Also from what i read his only mutant power he has in common with Emma is telepathy. The other was of different origin. 

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DEGRAAF

The other was from a failed science experiment or something but being in a comic....

A.) It could have been a latent ability that activated when the disaster happened 

B.) or it could have altered his DNA when the accident happen giving him access to this new power

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#5  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @DEGRAAF said:
    It seems like a reasonable accusation that he is some how related to her seeing as they both have telepathic abilities and can both change in to a living diamond form.
    uuuuum not reallly. having similar powers is a pretty dumb reason to assume people are related to each other. 
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DEGRAAF

very similar and i dont think it is that dumb after looking at other mutants and mutates that have had off spring that end up having very similar or exactly the same powers@Avenging-X-Bolt

Hulk - Skaar

Reed Richards - Valeria Richards

Wolverine - Daken

Jean Gray - Cable, Rachel Grey

Emma - Megan Summers 

Cyclops & Emma - Ruby

Flash (Wally West) - his Twin Children

Azazel - Nightcrawler

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @DEGRAAF said:

very similar and i dont think it is that dumb after looking at other mutants and mutates that have had off spring that end up having very similar or exactly the same powers@Avenging-X-Bolt

Hulk - Skaar

Wolverine - Daken

Emma - Megan Summers 

Cyclops & Emma - Ruby

Azazel - Nightcrawler

ok. so according to you one could assume that everyone with super-speed is related to the flash. and everyone who is super-smart is related to reed richards?
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @aztek_the_lost said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@DEGRAAF said:

very similar and i dont think it is that dumb after looking at other mutants and mutates that have had off spring that end up having very similar or exactly the same powers@Avenging-X-Bolt:

Hulk - Skaar

Wolverine - Daken

Emma - Megan Summers

Cyclops & Emma - Ruby

Azazel - Nightcrawler

ok. so according to you one could assume that everyone with super-speed is related to the flash. and everyone who is super-smart is related to reed richards?

but pretty much everyone with super speed is related...

Max Mercury? Whizzer? makkari?
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Avenging-X-Bolt said:
    @DEGRAAF said:

Hulk - Skaar

Wolverine - Daken

Emma - Megan Summers 

Cyclops & Emma - Ruby

Azazel - Nightcrawler

not necessarily but i am saying that it seems to make sense, seems to have valid proof backing my theory and seems if they are not a direct descendant they are usually still some how related.

Scarlet Witch - Wiccan

Quick Silver - Speed (while he is not a direct descendant he is still related)

Magneto - Polaris

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @aztek_the_lost said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@aztek_the_lost said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@DEGRAAF said:

very similar and i dont think it is that dumb after looking at other mutants and mutates that have had off spring that end up having very similar or exactly the same powers@Avenging-X-Bolt:

Hulk - Skaar

Wolverine - Daken

Emma - Megan Summers

Cyclops & Emma - Ruby

Azazel - Nightcrawler

but pretty much everyone with super speed is related...

Max Mercury? Whizzer? makkari?

two of those are Marvel, I'm talking about DC, and I said pretty much all, not EVERYONE...but Max Mercury still closely tied to the other speedsters even if he's not related just because they have similar powers

ok @DEGRAAF said:
    @Avenging-X-Bolt said:
    @DEGRAAF said:

Hulk - Skaar

Wolverine - Daken

Emma - Megan Summers 

Cyclops & Emma - Ruby

Azazel - Nightcrawler

not necessarily but i am saying that it seems to make sense, seems to have valid proof backing my theory and seems if they are not a direct descendant they are usually still some how related.

Scarlet Witch - Wiccan

Quick Silver - Speed (while he is not a direct descendant he is still related)

Magneto - Polaris

ok. when you bring up all those examples it gets pretty hard to argue.....ill just sit here and pout then

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.