Follow

Jack Kirby

Person » Jack Kirby is credited in 3374 issues.

One of the medium's most prolific artistic legends, Jack Kirby, "The King of Comics," was an artist, writer, and editor whose work spanned the Golden, Silver, Bronze and Modern ages of comics. Kirby created and co-created a multitude of Marvel and DC's most popular characters and many others, too. Kirby was one of the most respected artists of his time (though he didn't have personal knowledge of that, until later on), and remains so today.

Jack Kirby romance original art

Avatar image for originalcomicart
    originalcomicart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By originalcomicart

Can anyone tell us how much an original art page from Love Romances 101, drawn by Jack Kirby, would be valued at? Thanks

maxicere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By maxicere

@originalcomicart: I found this page in web. (I didn't buy original art and I don't know about this page, I just google this). In this page don't have the specifically the comic book you want to found but can be a good reference for prices.

The only thing that I can say is if you want to take an original from Jack you must to sell your car.... lol

http://romitaman.com/ArtistGalleryRoom.asp?ArtistId=921

Avatar image for originalcomicart
    originalcomicart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By originalcomicart

@maxicere: Very nice of you to provide the link. There weren't any Kirby romance pages, however, so we're still kind of in the dark.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.