Jack Bauer is The Man

#1 Posted by G-Man (34236 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay I'll admit the 24 comic so far has been so-so. But now we have a valid excuse to talk about how bad-@$$ Jack is. How about how he escaped when handcuffed to a chair?

Check out this site for fun if you still don't believe me.

http://www.bauercount.com/v3/index.php/season/show/6

Staff
#2 Posted by G-Man (34236 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there no love for Jack? I bet he could take on Galactus just by yelling at him.

How about Jack versus the Punisher?

Staff
#3 Posted by Captain Cascader (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

Big hater of 24. It's like Michael Bay the TV Show.

Staff
#4 Posted by G-Man (34236 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. I'm speechless.

Staff
#5 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Cascader says:

"Big hater of 24. It's like Michael Bay the TV Show."

Moron!

Staff
#6 Posted by G-Man (34236 posts) - - Show Bio

Red L.A.M.P. says:

"Captain Cascader says:

Moron!"

Maybe you and I should "pants" the Captain or give him a super-wedgie or something. Wasn't he the one that recommended Art School Confidential to you?

Staff
#7 Posted by Jack Spade (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Cascader says:

Also have to disagree. I actually had a problem with the show between seasons 2-4 because Jack went a little overboard, but last season and this one are excellent. There are a lot of little reasons I get bugged by the show (the portrayal of technology is a major one), but I think it's great overall.

#8 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, any show where someone escapes from a chair by biting someone in the neck is OK in my book.

#9 Posted by G-Man (34236 posts) - - Show Bio

Staff
#10 Posted by The Voidwalker (272 posts) - - Show Bio

!?!?!?

#11 Posted by G-Man (34236 posts) - - Show Bio

He is so tough, he doesn't even need to wear his pants if he doesn't feel like it. He's a pirate too.

Staff
#12 Posted by Grizzly (2 posts) - - Show Bio

That's just a little funny. LOL. The Punisher has taken on the likes of Spiderman and beaten him. Not only is the Punisher a weapon master to be feared, but he is a superb hand to hand combatant. Jack, on the other hand, has about the same training and experience. This would be a good one and Jack does have that knack for coming in at the right time...or is it the wrong time?

#13 Posted by Grizzly (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#14 Posted by Mind (256 posts) - - Show Bio

The best thing about Jack Bauer on 24: His daughter. Man do I love Elisha Cuthbert.

#15 Posted by G-Man (34236 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad she couldn't act. And the situations she got in? Almost getting eaten by a mountain lion...in LA?

But what about this?

Staff
#16 Posted by Mind (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, nice job.

#17 Posted by G-Man (34236 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't "create" it, I just found it. Acting abilities aside, I'd watch a movie with her in it dressed like that.

Staff
#18 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd watch a movie with her without it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.