Does this work?

#1 Posted by Cyber (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically, if Juggeranut's powers were mystical in nature (from the Cytorrak gem) wouldn't make sense then that they WOULDN'T be passed down genetically? IT wouldn't make sense... then there would be more then one Juggeranut going around, and.. yeah.

#2 Posted by Porter (84 posts) - - Show Bio

The powers that Cain Marko recieved turned him into the Juggernaut. When he became the Juggernaut the crimson ruby of cytorrak had bonded to his soul.

Here's a question do any of you think J2 is cool?

#3 Posted by AssertingValor (5470 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure how this would work!......

#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow this got bumped. I liked J2 and kinda hope that some version of him will show up in mainstream sooner or later. Charlie's got an illegitimate kid why not Cain?

#5 Posted by Watcherg6 (263 posts) - - Show Bio

I think J2 should come Back! look how many sider people we have, and hulks! Bring Back J2!

#6 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC said:

Wow this got bumped. I liked J2 and kinda hope that some version of him will show up in mainstream sooner or later. Charlie's got an illegitimate kid why not Cain?

O_O Um i feel bad for the woman he mates with lmao i mean he will crush anyone except she hulk lol

#7 Posted by primepower53 (5591 posts) - - Show Bio

@Watcherg6 said:

I think J2 should come Back! look how many spider people we have, and hulks! Bring Back J2!

Then you'd have to bring back the whole MC2 Universe, and I don't think Marvel wants to be responsible for three universes.(616, Ultimate, and MC2)

#8 Posted by Watcherg6 (263 posts) - - Show Bio

you know Looking back that universe had more women hero's, so now i say Go for it! Bring it back!

Or, have the planet hit by a comet, then he gets put into another universe!

wait have Kronos bring him to life

or the inbetweener could

#9 Posted by Watcherg6 (263 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53: Spider girl found her way into the universe, with out doing anything odd? more than once.

#10 Posted by primepower53 (5591 posts) - - Show Bio

@Watcherg6: I don't recall that...do you have scans (not saying it didn't happen, just wondering)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.