amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge's J2 #1 - Call the Kid... J2 / Decisions, Decisions / Rocked by Rollerblast review

It's Almost Like Spiderman

I don't know about anyone here...but it almost reads off as Spiderman, except for hero being the son of X-Men foe. A wimpy geek transforming into a muscled version of himself has been done from time to time. It's hard to believe that Juggernaut was once married.....can you say, "Hello, Uncle-X." (LOL). Some parts were funny, and I thought it was great.

Posted by info nation

J2 was interesting, but his foes WEREN'T! That was the one thing about his comic I didn't like! Aside from that however, I really did think it was good!

Other reviews for J2 #1 - Call the Kid... J2 / Decisions, Decisions / Rocked by Rollerblast