San Diego Comic-Con 2009: J.T. Krul

Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
#1 Posted by frogger (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Its great to see Aspen going still going strong after Mikes passing. I was the Aspen pannel on saturday and I could tell these guy are giving it everthing got to move forward.

#2 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

With all due respect, I stopped reading Aspen after Mike stopped writting it.
Not just because of the Art (wich got pretentious) but  the storie start sucking.
Even now I dont like J.T Krull's Fathom... it is really bad.

They sure could do well with someone that is actually creative and doesnt just have a bunch of Harvard Diplomas.

Neverthelsess, Thank you so Much for Interviewing Babs :3

#3 Posted by MR2525 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

With all due respect, I stopped reading Suigetsu's posts (wich got lots of errors in them). Neverthelesessness I'm sure he will do well crticing some other storie.

#4 Posted by Hyperion322 (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, JT is cute! I really wish he could have spoken more about Blackest Night: Titans.

~ Hype

#5 Posted by Mars_19 (21 posts) - - Show Bio
@MR2525: lol nice
#6 Posted by frogger (96 posts) - - Show Bio
@MR2525: you are a wise one MR2525

#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hyperion322 said:
" Wow, JT is cute! "
really??? lol

@Suigetsu said:
" With all due respect, I stopped reading Aspen after Mike stopped writting it.Not just because of the Art (wich got pretentious) but  the storie start sucking.Even now I dont like J.T Krull's Fathom... it is really bad.They sure could do well with someone that is actually creative and doesnt just have a bunch of Harvard Diplomas.Neverthelsess, Thank you so Much for Interviewing Babs :3 "
i never liked Fathom, it was always a rocky read for me... still a nice interview.
#8 Posted by LastSon1027 (516 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Fathom and I can't wait for the movie. Turner will always be classic to me.

#9 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie could be nice, never read Fathom though.

#10 Posted by CaptHowdy (194 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't gotten into Fathom may try it out one day.  I liked Soulfire: Chaos Reign though.

Just wanted to comment on this interview, great job!  It looks like JT is a good interview, easy going and gives great responses.  This is one of my favorites so far.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.