Follow

J. Scott Campbell

Person » J. Scott Campbell is credited in 716 issues.

Artist that co-created and popularized the series Gen13. Creator of Danger Girl and has been highly praised for his work on The Amazing Spider-Man. Campbell has worked for Image, DC and Marvel. His Fairy Tale Fantasy prints are highly sought after.

Finding comics again, JSC fan...

Bombora56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Bombora56

It's been a few years ( ok I lie, I've picked up a few here and there) since I've picked up anything new. I was pretty young when my friends and I got into Gen13. What 13 or 14 year old wouldn't ? Now older I was curious and downloaded the comics app from comixology for my iPad and bought a few newer ones and love the whole idea of digital. However being a Campbell fan I completely missed anything he has done since Gen13. I want to go back and go into Danger Girl. Is buying the Danger Girl Deluxe book the easiest way to do it? Or what would you suggest? Theres some cool stuff out there now and I have a lot of catching up to do.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.