Who would win...? Itachi or Madara?

#1 Posted by Dark_Angel65 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you think would win out of a battle between Itachi and Madara...? My opinion, Madara would most likely win, not for being older and more skilled, but because he knows more secrets about the Uchiha Clan, than I think Itachi does.

#2 Posted by Shadow Huntress (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle threads =P

#3 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi

#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, this is a battle thing, but Itachi would beat Madara, and he even admitted it, assuming the secrets were enough to keep him from death. Itachi was plain out better than he was, its simple, he just wasnt as old and experienced to know the things that Madara hid from him

#5 Posted by Dark_Angel65 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

NAH UH!!! MADARA WOULD BEAT ITACHI!!! he has more years of experiance with the sharingan AND... hes not blind...

#6 Posted by kehop (68 posts) - - Show Bio

At his peak, Itachi would have Madara begging for his life after only a few minute of fighting but near the end, Itachi was weakened. It is obvious to us all he wanted sasuke to kill him. He failed by not being able do keep the act long enough and fell dead on his own after the tough fight. 

I guess it all depend on when that fight happen. From the day Itachi got de Mangekyou, he got stronger than Madara. Madara even say so himself.
#7 Posted by Madara567 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Most likely Madara because he has and knows a lot more powers than itachi.

#8 Posted by Andras (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara

#9 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi imo Madara seemed worried about him and didn't try to do anything serious with Itachi alive watching he waited till he died

#10 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69:
yes true but current madara would stomp him hes got the rinnegan implanted in him
#11 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
" @PirateKing69: yes true but current madara would stomp him hes got the rinnegan implanted in him "
lol he doesn't have any feats with the rinnegan....but i do agree Madara would most likely beat him now based on what Nagato did with it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.