Itachi...... Good?{Spoilers}

#1 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Tobi said that all of the seeming crimes Itachi did was to keep Saskue safe. He said that Itachi was a man who risked it all into saving the Leaf Villiage. What do you think of that?

#2 Posted by Darkchild (40548 posts) - - Show Bio

Bookman says:

"Tobi said that all of the seeming crimes Itachi did was to keep Saskue safe. He said that Itachi was a man who risked it all into saving the Leaf Villiage. What do you think of that?"

okay now i want to get back into NAruot

which chapter would be the best to come back in.

i left i think Chapter 333 or whatever chapter after the Kuzuku and Hidan battle

#3 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Bookman says:
"Tobi said that all of the seeming crimes Itachi did was to keep Saskue safe. He said that Itachi was a man who risked it all into saving the Leaf Villiage. What do you think of that?"
okay now i want to get back into NAruot which chapter would be the best to come back in. i left i think Chapter 333 or whatever chapter after the Kuzuku and Hidan battle"

I'm not sure. I just got this from his Comicvine page, lol.

#5 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm a naruto master...i have every game on every system, and i have ANY espiode of the anime. I got the mangas all downloaded, the best best for u to jump in would be 356... Sasuke starts he's battle with Deidari (sorry cant spell) the bomb guy that beat Gaara. Tobi is there acting like a douche bag. But a VERY good fight.

#6 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hottness says:

"i'm a naruto master...i have every game on every system, and i have ANY espiode of the anime. I got the mangas all downloaded, the best best for u to jump in would be 356... Sasuke starts he's battle with Deidari (sorry cant spell) the bomb guy that beat Gaara. Tobi is there acting like a douche bag. But a VERY good fight."

There are other people who like it too. I know a couple of people (Including myself) I would like to call "The Naruto Master". And please post in that link I posted, lol.

#7 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

sweet...i'm on the way

#8 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

he's been good the entire time, pretty obvious if you ask me

it's the systematic way in which Kishimoto writes

watch, Pein's death is gonna be epic

#9 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hottness says:

"i'm a naruto master...i have every game on every system, and i have ANY espiode of the anime. I got the mangas all downloaded, the best best for u to jump in would be 356... Sasuke starts he's battle with Deidari (sorry cant spell) the bomb guy that beat Gaara. Tobi is there acting like a douche bag. But a VERY good fight."

Bet you don't have naruto accel four lol.

#10 Posted by DEADPOOL (2698 posts) - - Show Bio

Bookman says:

I'm wondering exactly why Tobi is telling Sasuke all of this. It's not really a good idea, unless Tobi thinks he's the good guy and is trying to tell Sasuke was a great soldier Itachi was. If Tobi wanted to kill Sasuke or something, he could had done it; he obviously needs Sasuke's help. But until we find out where he's going with this, this is basically everything Tobi has said in two chapters:

"Sasuke, you met me before as an enemy but I mean you no harm. I gave you shelter and nursed you back to health, abnd I need to tell you something important, something you really need to hear... I'm evil. Oh, and you killed your brother for no reason, lol."

If that's really what's going on than that's pretty epic fail. But no, there's going to be more to the story... alot more, and we should reserve judgment at least until the next chapter comes out.

Post Edited:2008-04-17 22:29:06

#11 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"Bookman says:
I'm wondering exactly why Tobi is telling Sasuke all of this. It's not really a good idea, unless Tobi thinks he's the good guy and is trying to tell Sasuke was a great soldier Itachi was. If Tobi wanted to kill Sasuke or something, he could had done it; he obviously needs Sasuke's help. But until we find out where he's going with this, this is basically everything Tobi has said in two chapters: "Sasuke, you met me before as an enemy but I mean you no harm. I gave you shelter and nursed you back to health, abnd I need to tell you something important, something you really need to hear... I'm evil. Oh, and you killed your brother for no reason, lol." If that's really what's going on than that's pretty epic fail. But no, there's going to be more to the story... alot more, and we should reserve judgment at least until the next chapter comes out.
Post Edited:2008-04-17 22:05:57"

true...everybody seems to need Sasuke roflol

I think he;s trying to break his spirit if nothing else, or maybe he;s so into himself he can't stand an Uchiha member not knowing the full heritage of his clan, either way, Tobi is doing what he does best right now:being weird

#12 Posted by SilverZeo (2746 posts) - - Show Bio

Imagine, all of the Itachi fan-art ruined!

What's next? The Fourth Hokage was evil and was the one who released the Kyubi in the village?

#13 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio
SilverZeo said:
"

What's next? The Fourth Hokage was evil and was the one who released the Kyubi in the village?

"

THAT would be a major twist.
#14 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Bookman said:
"SilverZeo said:
"

"

THAT would be a major twist."

no, a major twist would be Sakura becoming Hokage in Tsunade's footsteps :P
#15 Edited by DEADPOOL (2698 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, now that we've been told everything, I've come to the conclusion that Itachi was not "good." Not all of the Uchihas were related by blood (unless they practiced incest), so Itachi killed non-Uchihas like his mother. Then not all of them were even ninjas, so he killed ninja Uchiha and civilian Uchiha. Then of course, how many of them even supported the retaliation? So Itachi killed pro and anti war Uchihas. So he let his little brother live, nice guy... y'know, aside from all of the torture he inflicted on him.

Itachi's father, Fugaku, was the leader of the Uchiha clan so naturally he was the one in the peace negotiations with the 3rd Hokage. And as we know, the 3rd Hokage failed to win Fugaku over. But if Itachi was as powerful as we believe him to be, then couldn't he had wrested control of the clan from his father and saved the Uchiha clan and the village?

Itachi made the wrong choices with good intent, and as the old saying goes: the road to Hell is paved with good intent.

#16 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

=o

He wasn't "good" but at the same time it's difficult to think of a Naruto character that truly is, because they've all done something wrong

and I do wonder if the Uchiha practiced incest... x_x

And, I dont think that they would have attempted to make a retaliation if everyone wasn't into it, or else it would never work. On top of that, yeah, Itachi was the most selfless and self centered character in the series when it comes down to it

and look at his mom, she was a severe bitch man

Sasuke:Hey big brother, yuor home, wanna go outside and play?

Itachi: Yeah sure man let's g-

Mom: You have homework!!! yaaaaaaaaagggghhhhhhhhhh

screw her man, what a whore =P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.