Forgetting The Truth

#1 Posted by kimeraevet (188 posts) - - Show Bio

I have noticed that Ed Brubaker tends to disregard the Truth series and Isaiah Bradley in general.  Does anyone know if he ever makes any references to it?

#2 Posted by Osiris1428 (1349 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate say it, but looks like know one cares. And I think that sucks.

#3 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually Brubaker used him once in a back issue of Cap America that stared Rikki. She stalked patriot to his home and found Issaiah having to be tended to

#4 Posted by Crackdown (604 posts) - - Show Bio

I think (pardon me for reviving the thread) I think that Bradley isn't forgotten as much as he's still in the background. Other than Eli, or Josiah (wherever he is) are taking the center stage at this point

#5 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel compelled to point out that just because he hasn't used it doesn't mean he's purposely ignoring it. That said, he has at least referenced it in passing, as pointed out by @daak1212:.

#6 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with fodigg. There are lots of characters that, while not in active use, are still part of Marvel's history.

Whether Isaiah is still active or not, his legacy lives on in Elijah Bradley, Patriot.

With Patriot running around, continuing his legacy, its seems silly and redundant to have Isaiah out there too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.