Do you read Irredeemable ?

#1 Edited by Telcalipoca (957 posts) - - Show Bio

just wonder how popular this tittle is since i havent heard this tittle mentioned and its one of my favorite tittles out there.for those who dont know heres a little taste

#2 Edited by Icarusflies (12485 posts) - - Show Bio
@Telcalipoca: I read it and do like it.
Moderator Online
#3 Posted by Rasta_Zergling (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the hell out of it

#4 Edited by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Telcalipoca: That was deffinitely one of the most amazing moments in comic books, such a great book this is.
#5 Edited by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

mmmm i've been wondering on whether or not to get into this. only hearing positive things about it and it seems promising.

#6 Posted by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz: Get into it, right now, we'll wait here.
#7 Posted by Kairan1979 (16722 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read all the issues of Irredeemable and its spin-off, Incorruptible.

#8 Posted by ElCapitan (209 posts) - - Show Bio

I just started reading it this weekend. Fantastic. I love it.

#9 Posted by howler412 (32 posts) - - Show Bio

I pick up the trades and am thoroughly hooked on it. Been reading trades since December 2009, and am brooding when 8 comes out.

#10 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone around still read this

#11 Posted by Kairan1979 (16722 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz
yes. I liked the issue of Incorruptible when Plutonian and Max Damage finally met.
#12 Posted by VanAce (139 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read the first issue and the first 2 of Incorruptible and I love the concept. It is something I will eventually track down in trades.

#13 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to read it, and I adored it. Just couldn't afford to keep picking it up. 

#14 Posted by trailofdead (55 posts) - - Show Bio

I read it too. I actually came to the forum to see what others were saying. I really like the way Waid is handling the characters. There was a time where it looked like their still might be some good in Plutonium...but then he returned to Earth was was more evil than ever.

#15 Posted by LeoFLJ (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Irredeemable is wonderful. I love the title. The whole "superhero turned evil" thing is a topic that doesn't get explored enough, and Waid does it wonderfully.

#16 Posted by photowill404 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

just started reading this title about a week ago and i must say that it had definitely kept my interests even the other book incorruptible is interesting. i'm only about halfway through both books but i'm anxious to see how it all plays out. hats off to Waid and his team for such great books.

#17 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

The ending was...a masterpiece.

#18 Posted by ExtraLarge (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Great book. Grab the first trade and get into it if you haven't.

#19 Posted by Onemoreposter (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

Had to give it up about half way through the series. Been meaning to go back and finish it.

#20 Posted by bennyq (407 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_: so true. Such a perfect finish.

#21 Edited by Billy Batson (57914 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably going to start reading it and Incorrupbtible sooner or later.

BB

#22 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to check them if I start reading comics again. They seem quite interesting.

@Billy Batson: Incorruptible :P

#23 Posted by TDK_1997 (14649 posts) - - Show Bio

No but sooner or later I will start reading it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.