emperormeister734's Iron Patriot #1 - Unbreakable, Part I review

It's A Brand New Start

Iron Man and War Machine, now he down dons a new Red, White, and Blue suit as the Iron Patriot. I give the writers two thumbs up on my Hero's new series; I hope it's long than his previous series. Once and again, Rhodey will prove himself to others as a hero of military background but also to a Superhero level. I believed in War Machine, now I'm going to believe in Iron Patriot. I have hope that this series will be interesting. I hope that we see more of the characters develop out more into this series as well.

Other reviews for Iron Patriot #1 - Unbreakable, Part I

Disappointingly Bland 0

James Rhodes is certainly my preferred choice when mulling over the two heroes covered in armor suits in the Marvel line-up. Yet, we hardly get to see him beyond the occasional series that doesn't last long. And, sadly, this series doesn't live up to the hopes I believe many had for it.This book focuses on two major components of James' life; patriotism and family. Starting with the latter, we see a lot of interaction between him and his father and niece, presented as primary players in this nar...

Dull and boring 0

The GoodFamily- I enjoyed the moments between James, his father and his niece.Black Hero- James Rhodes is back in the saddle but this time as the Iron Patriot.New Mission- James is no longer on kill missions but is now a symbol of American peace. That’s cool I guess.Opening- The best part of the entire issue was the foreshadowing that James Rhodes will have a close to death situation involving an enemy in a power suit. It set a dark and somber mood in the first few pages. The BadCover- N...