wow....

#1 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

wow... so did somebody not check their work before they submitted?

#2 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never looked at his page before, has it always been blank besides a broken destination box?

#3 Posted by Shatterstar (4537 posts) - - Show Bio

Its beautiful

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the chosen picture. Nice pick whoever did that.

#5 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

umm zero ur the top contrib so wouldnt it be u who didnt check his work or did u get 537 from doing the issues

#6 Posted by G-Man (31704 posts) - - Show Bio

If you hit "edit," everything is still there. It's probably because of the stupid destination box. So someone could try to fix it. This is exactly why we hate those things. People shouldn't use them if they don't know how.

On a related note, I had to delete one the other day that was on a page with like a one sentence description. I really don't think the person responsible had any intentions of coming back and adding info. on this particular character. It's the point whoring that disgusts me. Or at least makes me lose some respect. And before you ask, it was no one that's posted here so far.

So if Iron Man doesn't get fixed, we may have to come up with a way to do away with the destination boxes all together.

Staff
#7 Posted by G-Man (31704 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"umm zero ur the top contrib so wouldnt it be u who didnt check his work or did u get 537 from doing the issues"

Someone could have added just one sentence and messed it up. I would think Zero would know better.

Staff
#8 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

i know just didnt seem to be right

a

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

I fixed it.

#10 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I fixed it."

Thanks Buck. And yeah that picture is so awesome, I found it at the comic art community site but it had that stupid Marvel banner under it so I had to crop it out... if someone finds the full picture without the banner it'd be cool.

Darkchild says:

"umm zero ur the top contrib so wouldnt it be u who didnt check his work or did u get 537 from doing the issues

I've been working on this page for a couple of days already, and I checked it yesterday morning and it had no problem.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.