Follow

Iron Man

Character » Iron Man appears in 11204 issues.

Tony Stark was the arrogant son of wealthy, weapon manufacturer Howard Stark. Tony cared only about himself, but he would have a change of heart after he was kidnapped by terrorists and gravely injured. Pressured to create a weapon of mass destruction, Stark instead created a suit of armor powerful enough for him to escape. Tony used his vast resources and intellect to make the world a better place as The Invincible Iron Man. Stark's super hero identity led him to become a founding member of the Avengers.

wow....

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zero edge

wow... so did somebody not check their work before they submitted?

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
    Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

I've never looked at his page before, has it always been blank besides a broken destination box?

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

Its beautiful

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

#4  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Love the chosen picture. Nice pick whoever did that.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Darkchild

umm zero ur the top contrib so wouldnt it be u who didnt check his work or did u get 537 from doing the issues

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By gmanfromheck

If you hit "edit," everything is still there. It's probably because of the stupid destination box. So someone could try to fix it. This is exactly why we hate those things. People shouldn't use them if they don't know how.

On a related note, I had to delete one the other day that was on a page with like a one sentence description. I really don't think the person responsible had any intentions of coming back and adding info. on this particular character. It's the point whoring that disgusts me. Or at least makes me lose some respect. And before you ask, it was no one that's posted here so far.

So if Iron Man doesn't get fixed, we may have to come up with a way to do away with the destination boxes all together.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By gmanfromheck

Darkchild says:

"umm zero ur the top contrib so wouldnt it be u who didnt check his work or did u get 537 from doing the issues"

Someone could have added just one sentence and messed it up. I would think Zero would know better.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Darkchild

i know just didnt seem to be right

a

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

#9  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I fixed it.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By zero edge

Buckshot says:

"I fixed it."

Thanks Buck. And yeah that picture is so awesome, I found it at the comic art community site but it had that stupid Marvel banner under it so I had to crop it out... if someone finds the full picture without the banner it'd be cool.

Darkchild says:

"umm zero ur the top contrib so wouldnt it be u who didnt check his work or did u get 537 from doing the issues

I've been working on this page for a couple of days already, and I checked it yesterday morning and it had no problem.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.