Who's smarter Tony Stark or Carl Sagan?

#1 Edited by CrimsonCake (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

Now before you ask questions Carl sagan is a real person who is one of the most famous astronomers ever.

Who do you think is smarter in the field of science?Carl sagan Or tony stark?

#2 Posted by Daycrawler (554 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm, bit random!

I guess the answer is Tony Stark - purely for the fact that Carl Sagan's scientific achievements are well documented and defined and he can never better then since he is dead. However, writer's can make Tony Stark as smart as they wish. Even ignoring that, Stark has designed and created repulsor units and armor that lives in his body, so I'd take that as a major win over Sagan.

#3 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be Reed Richards versus Carl Sagan. They both have great knowledge of space where Tony has amazing knowledge of machinery, computers, and how to seduce women.

But back to the point...

I haven't seen Carl Sagan make as suit of Iron Man out of scraps while under capture in Vietnam like Tony so....I'm giving it to Stark.

#4 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony Stark and it's not even close.

#5 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Man of Yesteryear said:

Tony Stark and it's not even close.

#6 Posted by CrimsonCake (2679 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGreyOutcastX: Reed Richards?That could work I should do that.

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91297 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony Stark.

#8 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11267 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Carl Sagan much MUCH more than Stark. Sagan is awesome!

#9 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake: Be aware that, Reed would crush him in a scientific contest.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.