What Race?

#1 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Is he just trying to empathize with him, or is there another reason he understands how it feels? Explanation?
Post Edited:2007-08-04 21:02:54

#2 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

skrull?

#3 Posted by Super Kree (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"skrull?"
That or he thinks that the Starks are so much better than other people its their own race.
#4 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

He's prolly skrull. I am just glad to see one of my fave marvel characters back in rotation. I always said Noh Var is the Namor of the 2000's.(Spoiler) And notice hjow Namor knew hoewto effectively communicate with him? That is intimate knowledge of self at play.

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, the Skrull thing was what I was thinking. This was funny though.

Super Kree says:

"That or he thinks that the Starks are so much better than other people its their own race."

I really liked Namor in this issue. I liked all of them really, but I usually don't care either way for Namor, so actually liking him here was something different.

#6 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

after finding out elektra was a skrull im extremely paranoid.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.