What happened to Iron Man?

#1 Posted by The Raptor (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I say that Iron Man has been possed and planed everything from the Civil War to Cap's death.

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

welcome to the vine

I don't think that Ironman is such a jerk to do that

#3 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Since the recent comic where dr strange, reed richards, black bolt, tony, professorx, and namor incountered the skrulls I highley doubt that Iron man is a skrull now. If he was a skrull he would have killed them right there. (or at least attempted to kill them)

#4 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Since the recent comic where dr strange, reed richards, black bolt, tony, professorx, and namor incountered the skrulls I highley doubt that Iron man is a skrull now. If he was a skrull he would have killed them right there. (or at least attempted to kill them)

#5 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Not me.

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Since the recent comic where dr strange, reed richards, black bolt, tony, professorx, and namor incountered the skrulls I highley doubt that Iron man is a skrull now. If he was a skrull he would have killed them right there. (or at least attempted to kill them)"

yeah I was sure that he was the skrull, well he or mr. fantastic

who would have expected it to be Black Bolt?

#7 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Not me. It always the quiet ones.

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Not me. It always the quiet ones."

lol good point

but then again, their recent behavior.....

#9 Posted by The Raptor (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Not me. It always the quiet ones."

lol good point

but then again, their recent behavior.....

Exactly!

But I'm thinking it might be that one alternate Tony Stark, The Iron Maniac. Suppose that he is trying to take over this universe?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.