Want a job with "Stark Industries?"

Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Want a job with "Tony Stark"?!

I stumbled upon this site early this morning and I just had to share it with you guys! If you have ever dreamed of working in comic books then you might just have your chance...sort of. Much like the promotions we saw for "The Dark Knight" movie with the series of whysoserious websites; it seems like Iron Man 2 will be going all out with their promotional stunts to boost their upcoming film, as well! If you have ever wanted to work for Tony Stark and Stark Industries, then congratulations, here's your chance. While I am pretty sure that this is in no way a real job application; it is still a lot of fun and it's a cool hint to what the premise of the story will be!

Apply for a job at Stark Industries here!

If you needed a reminder of just how cool the first Iron Man movie was, here's a scene from the first film, "True Believers!"

#1 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

wow

#2 Posted by War Killer (19992 posts) - - Show Bio

I applyed the other day, but I haven't heard anything back since :(

#3 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

I applied...

#4 Edited by FoxxFireArt (3549 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel's official site has had that promotion up for a while now. I figured it was something like a faux employee  thing. Still, it looks like a pretty funny and cool idea.
That first movies is amazing.

#5 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3549 posts) - - Show Bio
@danielspengies:
That was probably just from a bar or a restaurant. They normally use little napkins like that as drink coasters. I seriously doubt that is a coffee stain.
#6 Posted by Overmax (23 posts) - - Show Bio

I applied and listed the Black Mesa Research Facility as my last place of employment.
Awwww yeah!

#7 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm already employed at Stark, the benefits package is phenomenal

#8 Posted by elessar (100 posts) - - Show Bio

coolllllllllllllll!!!

#9 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7594 posts) - - Show Bio

Mines on its way,
oh yeah Hi everyone  : D

#10 Posted by MysteriousBlack (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Good one... I gave the funniest answers xD

#11 Posted by MrDirector786 (43414 posts) - - Show Bio

I just went for a job. I said my most heroic act was moving the Earth back into orbit after it was knocked out of it. Seriously.

#12 Posted by mike11 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

so how do you apply

#13 Posted by mr.drac (224 posts) - - Show Bio

I said that I worked for Mr.Reed Richards, and I said that the most heroic thing i ever did was used my reality warping powers to kill every hero on earth and i ruled the multi-verse then in an act of recognition committed suicide, thus restoring the multiverse back to normal. but now i have to inhabit the bodies of humans all over the multi-verse hoping that one day i will come back to the marvel universe and be able to have Dr.stephan Strange finally give me a new form forever, or destroy my soul so i do not have to suffer these many lives over and over again.

#14 Posted by DBP (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I applyed for secondary drink wrangler.

#15 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

I said that I used to work for Mr Doom as Squirrel Girl bait.

#16 Edited by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

I answered all the questions and added some details that were not explicitly required.
I also provided a 1000 word description of a new material that could improve the durability of his armour. Its only the highline concept as I need a research team of 30 engineers and a $50million dollar budget to get the job done.

#17 Posted by War Killer (19992 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
"I answered all the questions and added some details that were not explicitly required.I also provided a 1000 word description of a new material that could improve the durability of his armour. Its only the highline concept as I need a research team of 30 engineers and a $50million dollar budget to get the job done. "
Lol...Really?
#18 Edited by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
"@the creator said:
"I answered all the questions and added some details that were not explicitly required.I also provided a 1000 word description of a new material that could improve the durability of his armour. Its only the highline concept as I need a research team of 30 engineers and a $50million dollar budget to get the job done. "
Lol...Really?"

Yep.
You betcha. I've had an idea rattling around in my head for several years.
#19 Posted by War Killer (19992 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
"@War Killer said:
"@the creator said:
Lol...Really?"
Yep.You betcha. I've had an idead rattling around in my head for several years. "
Haha, that would be funny if they gave you a real job
#20 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
Haha, that would be funny if they gave you a real job"
If Stark Enterprises existed for real, I would already have a job there :-)
#21 Posted by War Killer (19992 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
"@War Killer said:
Haha, that would be funny if they gave you a real job"
If Stark Enterprises existed for real, I would already have a job there :-)"
I hear that man
#22 Posted by Tyler Starke (4410 posts) - - Show Bio

This is neat and all, but you guys know all they are doing is selling off your information, for marketing purposes, so if you want to give marvel free money by all means go for it

#23 Posted by Selty (150 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tyler Starke said:
" This is neat and all, but you guys know all they are doing is selling off your information, for marketing purposes, so if you want to give marvel free money by all means go for it "
... I wear tin foil hats so it's okay?

Uh, in any case. I applied as well for some fun :) I am pretty curious what's going to happen to this site. Yay Tony Stark and Pepper!!!
#24 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

very interesting..

#25 Posted by Laudo (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I applied, listing Frost Industries as my former employer. In the most heroic event, I put 'Pride negates heroism.' Oh, and I just got this e-mail:

Hey there!

Thank you so much for being one of the first people to apply for a job at Stark Industries. So far, the response has been incredible. You are among the best and brightest and your interest in joining our ranks is truly appreciated.

Already we have an overwhelming number of applicants and we plan to take our time thoroughly investigating each one. It may be a long process, but it is the only way to ensure that we find the absolute best candidates to work at Stark Industries.

We will contact you soon as we narrow down our selection.

All the best,
Kay Baker

#26 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
@Laudo: Yeah I got that email too:)
#27 Posted by dewboy01 (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

sign me in!
#28 Posted by Icon (2054 posts) - - Show Bio
@william knowles said:
" sign me in! "
Thanks for bumping this. I missed this when it was posted ages ago. If only Stark Industries were real.. 
#29 Posted by The Sadhu (853 posts) - - Show Bio

I applied... never heard anything back from them! I think i'll try at Wayne Enterprise!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.