Unscripted: Iron Man 2

• 72 results
#51 Posted by Branagin77 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you guys stay to see the Hammer.. THOR'S HAMMER!!

IT was a special scene at the end of credits..

#52 Posted by Tatsuya (3 posts) - - Show Bio
@Verdensmesteren:  It's not just you ^^
#53 Posted by Silverwolf (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony, are you losing weight?

#54 Posted by ArtisticNeedham (2232 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Posted by N15PCA (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Saw it all ready.  I want to go see it again.
#56 Posted by War Killer (19934 posts) - - Show Bio
@ArtisticNeedham: I could be wrong (but I believe I'm 99% right on this), but the part when Tony and and Fury are talking about the Avengers in that warehouse at the end of the movie, on one of the screens there's news footage that looks like the news footage of Hulk's fight with the army on that school campus from his movie.

It would make sense to see some of that stuff going on since this movie is supposed to take place before Tony's cameo at the end of Hulk.
#57 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

More of the same.

#58 Posted by HaloKing343 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

The best part was when he put captain america's shield under the tube
#59 Posted by Undeadpool (524 posts) - - Show Bio

Man! Ryan Davis all up IN ComicsVine. Never knew he was such a big fan of comics.

Staff
#60 Posted by The Sadhu (853 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryan is awesome! Bring him back for more reviews!
#61 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4157 posts) - - Show Bio

So I guess all the people who where on the ledge because Olivia Munn was going to be Scarlet Witch then Wasp can get down and calm down they don't need to jump or slight their wrists or do whatever over reacting morons do.

#62 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man 2 is a very good film!

#63 Posted by Bruce Vain (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

Excellent review from both of you - both of guys liked & disliked pretty much the same things I liked about it. 

Some people were telling me it was better than Dark Knight. Of course this movie was great but it wasn't better than DK. 

I love Sam Jackson I think it's cool that he's doing all these Marvel movies. But he's like you said playing himself pretty much and  I'm not crazy about them mixing reg Marvel universe ( 616) with Ultimate universe. They did that with the first Fantastic Four movie with Dr.Doom and it sucked. So I was pleased they fixed him in the 2nd one and made him more like 616 Doom. 

For me I think Stephen Lang from Avatar would've made a better and alot truer to the 616 Nick Fury. 

#64 Posted by ImperiousRix (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

Great review.  Really looking forward to this.  Gonna see it this Sunday.

#65 Posted by darkcloakx (788 posts) - - Show Bio

i loved it. just saw it. it was great can't wait for a sequel bring on iron man 3.  

#66 Posted by FatBoiFreshh (43 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw the Movie an i must say Well Done marvel i forgive you for spiderman 3 tis all !!!

#67 Posted by Onyx (189 posts) - - Show Bio

I am surprised they did not mention how they paid homage to Tony's alcholic history without actually making the movie about him being a drunk, really nice touch. So I really enjoyed the party scene alot. 

Iron Man 3 needs to have The Ghost working for the Mandarin 

#68 Posted by roxamilli (184 posts) - - Show Bio

I went to go see this with my boyfriend. I don't even like Marvel that much, but this movie was AWESOME!!!!!  It's got a good story, amazing visuals, and the acting was crazy good! They're right, Robert Downey Jr. is the best part. 

#69 Posted by Jord (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Mandarin should definitely be Iron Man's major baddy. No one else really has the potential... and adding Foom would be awesome.  What might be cool is for Hawkeye's intro to be as an Iron Man foe, considering how they tussled back in the day (and all because of an evil Black Widow's machinations, no less...)

It seems like, with the exception of FF (in which case neither of the movies were all that great), the 2nd Marvel movies are slightly better, for exactly the reason G-man stated: with the origin out of the way, you can get to the 'meat' of their stories. 

Wait, did I hear him right? No one wants an Avengers movie?? What?!?  But yeah, Favreau has got to be a huge SamJack fan.  That's the only explanation as to why he would let him be himself, and not direct him to resemble Nick Fury in the slightest.

#70 Posted by Kairan1979 (16711 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked first Iron Man more. There was a lot of unnecessary dialogs, Justin Hammer was especially annoying (just compare him with Obadiah Stane and you'll see who is the real villain and who is a joke).
And, as any man who lives in Russian Feredation, I can't help but to be insulted by Ivan Vanko's portrayal.

#71 Posted by JLAvenger23 (9 posts) - - Show Bio
Shane Black's directing IM3, and he said he wanted to make a darker, kind of more realistic flick. AS I remember reading, he said it's kinda TOm Clancy dark story, not too much fiction... I'm kind of concerned about it because The Mandarin NEEDS to be the villain on IM3, and if htey put another guy on armor fighting Iron MAn, then it'll be like Spider Man 3, not a good third part. I hope they please the fans and don't mak something too weird. IM needs the Mandarin as the movie villain, and if they can adapt him to the movie in a anicw way, welcome borad then!

Remember the Ten Rings terrorist group, they should make something like it, a tie-in with the Mandarin, that's what I think...

I like IM2, entertaining, maybe not as good as Iron Man, but it is cool, maybe had TOO high expectations (trailers are deceiving indeed), but it didn't suck, it's a good movie for me. RDJ was born to play Tony, that's no question.

Let's just hope IM3 can make it third time's a charm. MANDARIN!!!
#72 Posted by Trevel8182 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

R.I.P Ryan Davis!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.